• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lyric (Dont read it if you are religious?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hah, pretty cool. I admire your unique style man. Although you do tend to rhyme the same words in the same verse at times, I still rather enjoy it.

Keep going and keep it up.

Oh and by the way.. You release albums? ?

Level 27
Yes there maybe still some mistakes because it acctualy aren't the real songs. And also the grammar may not be totaly right but anyway whitehorn you dont know what you are saying because mostly grammar and paragrahps and thing like that dont matter in lyrics and above all EXTREMELY NOT in black metal lyrics.

Black metal is just a different style, so the textes are written different anyways if u dont like it i can't help it :p

And oh yeah there are some parts where words start to annoy me suddenly putting in a 'The' or a an 'And' when i don't notice :p

@JarradKO: I acctualy invented those albums to have a certain subject, i just like to do it that way. And maybe ever if i get a band and they accept to use these lyrics (All fixed up offcourse) we will use them and bring out an album... who knows? but for now its just a hobby.

Last edited:
Level 27
No i aint antichrist, i am anti-religion .. and since when does that fall under racism?

As you can see in the other songs i dont say like 'Jesus doesn't exist' but i say 'God doesn't exist' i am talking about 'God' in particular and not only in Christianity... But yes the song 'Christianity made the devil' could be seen as an antichrist song .. but you've actually got to admit theres truth in it..

Level 25
lawlz emo music lawlz
Why does every song say "Filthy Humans!", "Humanity is our slave!", etc. etc.
Don't understand how this is racist or anti-religious... but either way, the lyrics sound a bit gay(No offense intended). Meh, even though I am athiest and sort of anti-religious(since the dumbest arguments are started over it) I really cannot relate to any of these songs lol. I don't know, I hate metal all together so I shouldn't even bother commenting :p
If you're going to write songs, write them with deep thought and don't just try to ryme while cutting yourself otherwise you end up with sentances like:
"such a disgrace,
You can’t even see your face"
-Craka_J ^.^

Level 27
lol, if you don't know anything of it then you can't acctualy seriously comment on it lol. for example read This, those are pretty strange lyrics :p
@Whitehorn
okay okay i understand that 'On your church i poop' is a little bit extreme so i changed it to 'Spit'.
And whitehorn.. you listen belphegor? .. its black metal ..
@Craka_J
I dont cut myself, i cut others..

Level 9
Correction. Music does not necessarily mean putting some thought into it. If it is pleasing to someone's ears then it can be considered as music. There are lots of tones and lyrics made through accident by famous musicians.

And there's metal and rap, if some people consider it pleasing then it can be considered music.

Level 5
I don't honestly like metal, or rap.....but that's besides the point.

The thing about this all of your writing which makes me not respect you is:

What makes you any better?

As towards the writing purely in an analytical way, it's ok. There was some rhyming in it, but it seemed to vary...if you want to rhyme have a bit of structure. Random purposeful rhyming is not good.

Also in Killing Spree....have the chorus happen like only twice.......I personally get annoyed with that much repetition.

There ya go, my comments :p

Level 27

As towards the writing purely in an analytical way, it's ok. There was some rhyming in it, but it seemed to vary...if you want to rhyme have a bit of structure. Random purposeful rhyming is not good.

Also in Killing Spree....have the chorus happen like only twice.......I personally get annoyed with that much repetition.

Has writing a lyric ever made anyone better then? ~.~

But ok, i only did the chorus in killing spree twice because its a quite long chorus and its also acctualy a quite long lyric by itself.. if you see the lyrics my friend writes for his band, they never have come over longer than 1 page :p

But i asked for it so..

Level 34
So, uh the human race is horrible and so is religion. Do you wish you weren't Human? You want to destroy all humans? Huh.

The lyrics aren't very well thought out to be honest. The Killing spree chorus is alright though, good job on that. This song would sound fine as Death Metal, because you can't really hear the lyrics.

Level 8
My EPIC-er Song never really used any thought. Your first song is kinda true, sometimes I think that religion is stupid, I am not Anti-Christ. Im a Christian, but sometimes I think religion is kinda stupid.

Level 26

He really doesn't need to say what makes him any better, because perhaps nothing does, and he's just proclaiming the inferiority of humanity.

Nonetheless, there's not much about this song that proclaims eloquence. It seems to be rather one dimensional and simple minded, and doesn't really run smoothly.

Level 28
Dude... I agree with many things that you said. And I listen to Metal. But... I respect the religion of the other people.Ok, you don't belive in god. But those who belive does not sucks (I don't belive).

I felt bad about Elenai... But it is Ok. If you like your work, keep doing it...

Level 6
To be honest, "Black Metal" doesn't exist in any sense. It's called Punk Rock. It's been around since some Rockers decided the world hates them, and that they understand the finer inconsistencies of the world, religion, beliefs, etc...

Really, tho, I don't understand those people who claim to "hate" religion. If nothing else, religion teaches (for the most part) good morals, guidelines for living, and often helps those in distress or worry - not meaning Divine Providence or some random act of God here, but rather that it gives them something to push them through bad times. Have you ever read any religious texts? I'm not religious - at all -, yet Ive still read the Bible several times (it has some pretty good stories, you should read it some time), and have absolutely no conviction in any of it.

And... i'll stop there, before i actually start insulting anyone.

Level 28
Our sayings here wouldn't change nothing. He likes what he does and problably no one will change his mind. I think almost the same as you, Turtles.

You can express yourself. But you don't need to insult people =]. This was forTurtles and for The_wand_mirror.

Last edited:
Level 27
Dude... I agree with many things that you said. And I listen to Metal. But... I respect the religion of the other people.Ok, you don't belive in god. But those who belive does not sucks (I don't belive).

I felt bad about Elenai... But it is Ok. If you like your work, keep doing it...

Metal is mostly about blablabla i hate you and this blablabla. but thats shit-metal like cradle of filth and all those stupid morons who think they are cool with they're murdering lyrics. not everything has to go about hate and such but most black metal lyrics do. And that also includes insulting other religions because they are satanic and thus hate christians because thats the opposite believe. but anyway i just think religion is just another fairy tale. But they are all connected to the truth, only problem is that they are NOT the truth but a story based ON the truth.

To be honest, "Black Metal" doesn't exist in any sense. It's called Punk Rock. It's been around since some Rockers decided the world hates them, and that they understand the finer inconsistencies of the world, religion, beliefs, etc...

Really, tho, I don't understand those people who claim to "hate" religion. If nothing else, religion teaches (for the most part) good morals, guidelines for living, and often helps those in distress or worry - not meaning Divine Providence or some random act of God here, but rather that it gives them something to push them through bad times. Have you ever read any religious texts? I'm not religious - at all -, yet Ive still read the Bible several times (it has some pretty good stories, you should read it some time), and have absolutely no conviction in any of it.

And... ill stop there, before i actually start insulting anyone.

Why shouldnt black metal exist? black metal has its own style, clothing thingies and has grunts/screams and is totally not mains stream. Why you keep denying it? I mean we could've named 'Rock' to 'Jass' and then 'Jass' would be 'rock' is it so important for you to explain why black metal doesn't exist? you care? i don't. And yes I've also discovered that living without a religion isn't really nice in bad times, so i actually have no religion but kind of a spiritual thingy. But thats off topic :p

Our sayongs here wouldn't change nothing. He likes what he does and problably no one will change his mind. I think almost the same as you, Turtles.

You can sexpress yourself. But you don't need to insult people =]. This was forTurtles and for The_wand_mirror.

You listen cradle of filth and lower quality don't you?
Here some real metal;
Watain
Angelcorpse
Adorior
Unpure
Gehenna
Carpathian Forest

And ehm, click the link from Adorior is on own risk. i think it could be counted as 18+ ? if it is then im sorry for that lol xD

Last edited:
Level 27
I didnt want to create a new thread for just a new lyric. seems stupid but i thought this thing which i wrote yesterday has something =/ Btw forget the crap we said in the past =)

Title - Nuclear Winds

Looking, across these battlefields lost
Searching, for a higher truth or plot
Look no further look right here
Bursting true the atmosphere
Burning bright and shining clear
The flames begin to engulf the world in fire

Inspired by the sins of man
Brought forth with the wings of evil
Bringing death to those who deserve to die

Close your eyes
And see it coming towards you
Close your mind
For the nuclear poison not to enter
Stop your flight
Because you can fly no further
Where there is no sky to ride

So soft and tender I touch the skin
From what once lived
What once have been
By strangulation and starvation they die
While we all laugh
While we all laugh them

Close your eyes
Can you see the world die?
Close your mind
To resist the endless murder
Stop your flight
Because you can fly no further
Where nuclear winds wage war

Humanity is fading
Humanity is dieing
And that made me a happy man
That made the vaguely smiling

Level 8

I agree with you Turtles and as yourself have much knowledge and backround with the bible. I liked some of the lyrics for the most part but I think generally people dont like what is happening to the earth and I also think that religion is not at the root of all evil, I just think world leaders like to f stuff up.

Level 28
I agree with you Turtles and as yourself have much knowledge and backround with the bible. I liked some of the lyrics for the most part but I think generally people dont like what is happening to the earth and I also think that religion is not at the root of all evil, I just think world leaders like to f stuff up.

Thats the sense of most metal lyrics. Most of them talk about the same thing. And the "low quality" metal talks about "I'll kill you, I hate you, You'll kill me, you hate me".

I only think that TWM could be less harsh, but I need to say: He's skills to invent lyrics is great. I don't get close to 1/3 of it.

Level 27

To comment on this again, you already insulted metal in general by calling it punkrock. Punkrock = blegh and the most 'gayest' shit i've ever heard. And i don't claimed to hate religion, there have been people who are anti-religion and they have some reasons. My reason for being so is that i think it is foolish to believe in something with you aren't certain off. At least i don't see pictures of god in every church hung around =p

Religion leads people to the wrong sides, where they should go left they go right or straight on. They make them believe death could be a reward if you do good in life. Heaven and hell are not just invented to make people behave well i think heaven is just something to make the persons of the family feel comfortable that the person who died and they're so sad off has a good time now that he is dead.

I think that religion spawned from things we don't know or we cant explain. for example the Greeks and such had gods for the sea, air, fire and that kind of things. Just because they couldn't figure out how it would happen else if not caused by a higher power. Thats exactly the same now, i think religion now is relying only on the fact that we don't know exactly how humans became what we are now. Thats the unanswered question and because we cant find an answer we still have an excuse to believe in god.

If this will be busted, believe will perish. i hope. Anyways they would always find something else to worship =p bastards XD

Thats the sense of most metal lyrics. Most of them talk about the same thing. And the "low quality" metal talks about "I'll kill you, I hate you, You'll kill me, you hate me".

I only think that TWM could be less harsh, but I need to say: He's skills to invent lyrics is great. I don't get close to 1/3 of it.

Lawl thx, i've made and deleted very much lyrics now. i've started from the bottom. Like you said about how you want people to die and then i started to read lyrics the watain stlye and various other styles. All the other lyrics here except the last one all have been deleted and were actually just for pratice i think. Still i can change things to this one or make it longer.

And to inform; the lyric goes about void after war, the emptiness and the feel of loss when you like in WW2 walk true endless ruines of bombed cities. And it mainly goes about nuclear war.

Level 27
Dunno if im allowed to delete everything but i will just edit and delete.. good tip lawl.

And 3 new ones?

The Fallen Angels

For we lie, for you
We safeguard the entrance
And the gate opens to shine

For we are the fallen angels
We cry and die for you
In shadow we shall drown

Now soaked in blackness
Black winged disciples of man
Open the gates to give us entrance
Into a life that never began

We fall and drown for you
We drink your tears
Feast on your blood
And so carry on

The clouds now black
The fortress crumbles in pain
With paralyzed stare you behold
Heaven was never there
Left alone in the cold

Nightmare in dreamland

A pink dream just like I would imagine
A smile on your face that could make me cry
So Unpure and lifeless seems this poisoned hole

But not to fear I have paint
Everything will be reborn
Within the eyes of humanity
That once I shall destroy

With hating hand I get to work
For I shall curse this place
There should be no such thing
As an endless happy space

Filled up with my own dreams now
Which I dream everyday
I look at my world pasted over another
And I see the spirit living within me

A pink valley now soaked in black
The smile hidden behind the shadow
All color fades away as I glare
As I grin today for my inner truth

A pink valley now soaked in black
Dreamland will never come back

Urge for the Eternal

In malice, face the twisted death
In hunger we reign controlled by man
Life is to cry, to fight and die
Like we could never life that way

Would we be insane?
To grasp the power
To wield it only today

Devourer, an infant of souls
My lies that twist and turn
Developing the truth at my own hand
My word is the law

With shattered hope
Without love, hate and pain
I stretch my arms and reach out
To just touch the creature divine

For now I will lie here
For now I will die here
But I will return
A new life shall commence
And so will my second chance
To the afterlife and beyond

Reborn…

Last edited:
Level 36
I had a very large post revolving around Turtles massive failure by claiming that black metal is some bastard son of punk rock. In fact, black metal descended from thrash metal, which in turn was a combination of 70's british heavy metal and speed metal. British heavy metal was a combination of heavy rock and punk. So, black metal is nowhere even close to being related in any way to punk rock.

Listen for yourself: Celtic Frost is a black metal band. Bad Religion is a punk rock band. Do they sound even remotely similar? Not a chance.

Level 27
Mh i read that Black Metal evolved out of Heavy Metal (For it being not so wild but only with the grunting) and Death Metal evolved out of Trash Metal. And so everyone goes they're own way. Although there isn't much difference between some of the genre's o_O.. i mean.. try to search the difference between Raw Black Metal and Death Metal... sometimes (If the Death Metal grunt is like angelcorpse) they sound almost the same =D

And come on... Punk Rock sounds gay =/

Status
Not open for further replies.