• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kawaii Spell Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
^Not done. Quite busy these days, hope you can wait for it. @_@ Sorry for that. :)

How about my Moveable stall? Just want to know..
Take your time.

~ Fairy ~

Level 7
^Same as well, busy these days, I will finish it when I have the time. :) I've already think what have to be done to make it but the code is still not done yet :) Sorry for making you wait but I'll finish it as soon as I have the time :)

Level 5
Wind Gust

Code Type: GUI
Spell Type: Hero
Target Type: Point
Area of Effect: 200
Number of Levels: 4
Range: 700
Duration: 3 seconds
Mana Cost: 100
Cooldown: 9
In-game Description: The wind witch flaps her wings, sending forth 4 wing gusts in a line, each dealing 35/55/75/95/115 (+40% of your intelligence) to all targets in their path.
How the spell works: Shoots out 4 shockwaves in 3 seconds, the hero is free to move but unable to attack.

Possesion

Spell Type: Unit
Target Type: Point, Line
Area of Effect: 200
Number of Levels: 1
Range: 1000
Duration: 30 seconds
Cooldown: 9
In-game Description: The banshee dashes to the targeted point, possessing the first hero that comes into its path
How the spell works: Possesses a hero, the banshee can use all the hero spells, if hero dies banshee comes out of the body. Im using this as a boss spell.

Plane of Disruption
Target Type: Allied Units/Self/Enemy
Area of Effect: 0
Range: 800
Duration: 20
Mana Cost: 60,65,70,80
Cooldown: 30
In-game Description: Disruptor opens a multi-dimensional rift that lasts 3/4/5/6/7s. Enemies who pass over the rift are slowed by 20/25/30/35/40% and have reduced magic protection. Allied units that go through the plane gain increased movement speed 10/15/20/25/30% for 5s.
How the spell works: Creates a plane that units can walk through giving them the various buffs/effects.

Last edited:
Level 2
^Same as well, busy these days, I will finish it when I have the time. :) I've already think what have to be done to make it but the code is still not done yet :) Sorry for making you wait but I'll finish it as soon as I have the time :)

Take your time... I"m not in haste actually..but if it's done, can you please PM me?
it's hard to look here everyday. tnX :)

~Fairy~

- Unit model

Level 7
Take your time... I"m not in haste actually..but if it's done, can you please PM me?
it's hard to look here everyday. tnX :)

~Fairy~

Alright thanks :) Then I'll PM you when I'm finish. Btw, just to inform I will be busy this 2 weeks because of school projects :/

Level 18
WARNING

Everyone that wants to be part of the spell workshop : I'll soon clean the group's thread and post one about the future spell workshop's functioning.
I need a VM about everybody's wanting to be part of the next spell workshop.
Since there is busy members and all (= I want only active members, even if it can be fun because I'll not be one)

Good day to everyone :p

Last edited:
Level 7
Okay thanks haha

Here's the one i need.

Skyfury Arrow

DDS: GDD
Code Type: No preference
Target Type: Target Area
Area of Effect: 350
Range: 1500
Duration: 0.75 second cast time
Mana Cost: 95 / 105 / 115 / 125
Cooldown: 4
In-game Description: Kathera pauses for a while, readying her bow and fires it into the air. After 0.75 second, it reaches the target area and lands, dealing damage and stunning the area.
How the spell works: The Demon Hunter (ranger model) fires her arrow up after casting for 0.75 second and the arrow reaches the destination in 0.75 second also. Deals damage in the area by 175 / 275 / 375 / 475 and stuns for 1.25 seconds. Plays her stand ready in cast and then stand victory animation after cast.
Hey, do you already have a model for the special effects?

If not, I will have to make it then I will have to ask, how many arrows is shot per cast?

Do the targeted area also have any special effects?

Level 7
@BunnyAng
Just gonna figure out how to do the missile, but i dun think it will be done fast, I will hve you to wait because I'm having project and sickness at the same time. :3

Level 7
@CakeMaster
Take over BunnyAng's request? If you want, go and take over it then.

Then I will only focus on EarthSouvenir's Moveable Stall. It will give me less burden because now thinking of it when I'm sick just make me feel guilty for not doing it hehe.. :p

Level 7
T^T Thanks :) Hopefully I will be free after a week :O Another holiday is coming haha.. Malaysia god dammit xD

Level 8
Custom Spells

Elune's Follower Set (or Elune's ..... Set D:)

Elune's Curse

DDS: None
Target Type: Single Target
Area of Effect: N/A
Range: 450
Duration: N/A
Cooldown: 15
In-game Description: Elune's Follower curses the target, dealing 25/50/75/100 damage and destroying 50/100/150/200 mana of the target.
How the spell works: Caster deals 25/50/75/100 damage to target unit and destroys 50/100/150/200 mana point of the target.
Elune's Arm

Target Type: Target Point
Area of Effect: 200/225/250/275
Range: 300
Duration: 3
Mana Cost: 50
Cooldown: 15
In-game Description: Elune's Follower creates a plant at the target area. Plant pulls and silences everyone (Enemy)thats in 200/225/250/275 range of the plant. Plant lasts 3 seconds.
How the spell works: A plant appears at the target point. This ability is kinda like Enigma's ulti in Dota but this both silences and pulls. Has 200/225/250/275 Aoe and lasts 3 seconds.
Elune's Protection

DDS: N/A
Target Type: Passive
Area of Effect: N/A
Range: Both Ranged and Melee
Duration: 0,75/1.00/1.25/1.50
Mana Cost: N/A
Cooldown: N/A
In-game Description: Anyone who attack the Elune's Follower has a 15% change to get stunned for 0,75/1.00/1.25/1.50 seconds.
How the spell works: Anyone, ranged or melee attack the Follower has a 15% change to get stunned.
Elune's Shadow

DDS: N/A
Target Type: Instant
Area of Effect: Whole Map
Number of Levels: 3
Range: N/A
Duration: 5
Mana Cost: 250
Cooldown: 180
In-game Description: Elune's Follower creates an artifical night. All enemies get 50/75/100 damage and lose 50/75/100 mana per second.
How the spell works: Changes the daytime to midnight and enemies in the whole map get 50/75/100 damage and lose 50/75/100 mana per second.

Level 7
~2 days is fast, LOL.. Only one member is active. I'm just waiting for my holiday to come (AGAIN) and the workshop to reborn lol xD

Done! Except the second spell ofc. That took long.

attachment.php

Attachments

• EluneSpellpack.png
    EluneSpellpack.png
    1,012.9 KB · Views: 172
  • Elune's Spellpack.w3x
    48.7 KB · Views: 62
Level 5
well , i need a spell too

Fire strike

Target Type: Passive
Area of Effect: No Target
Number of Levels: 3
Range: 400
Duration: -
Mana Cost: -
Cooldown: -
In-game Description: Passive. When killing a burnt enemy, there is a 5/10/15% chance that hero casts a huge pillar of fire from sky, dealing 30/40/50 damage per second. The spell moves towards units that are attacked by hero. Lasts 5/10/15 sec, burns enemies. Burnt enemies killed will increase the duration of this spell.
How the spell works: okay i want a passive with 5/10/15 chance that the hero cast a huge pillar of fire from sky dealing 30/40/50 damage that moves towards units attack by hero, they last 5/10/15 sec, burn enemies. Burnt enemies killed will increase the duration of this spell. :p
View attachment (4)Dungeon Ruins.w3x
add the spell to this map and give me it

Status
Not open for further replies.