1. Head to the 33rd Modeling Contest Poll and drink to your heart's desire.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Choose your means of doom in the 17th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A slave to two rhythms, the 22nd Terraining Contest is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The heavens smile on the old faithful. The 16th Techtree Contest has begun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The die is cast - the 6th Melee Mapping Contest results have been announced. Onward to the Hive Cup!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The glory of the 20th Icon Contest is yours for the taking!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Kawaii Spell Workshop

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Malhorne, Oct 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BunnyAng

    BunnyAng

    Joined:
    Jun 9, 2012
    Messages:
    823
    Resources:
    1
    Spells:
    1
    Resources:
    1
    Yeah. Time to visit my dad too..
     
  2. Love Seeker

    Love Seeker

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2014
    Messages:
    848
    Resources:
    1
    Tutorials:
    1
    Resources:
    1
    Cold Feet

    DDS: IDK
    Code Type: GUI
    Spell Type: Hero
    Target Type: Single Target
    Area of Effect: 0
    Number of Levels: 4
    Range: 600
    Duration: Unknown
    Mana Cost: 150
    Cooldown: 15/13/11/9
    In-game Description: Place a frozen hex on an target unit that deals damage overtime, but can be moving away from initial cast point, if the enemy unit doesn't move outside the given range, it will be stunned and frozen in place after 4seconds.
    How the spell works: Cold Feet from DotA Ancient Apparition. I don't know to how to explain. :xxd:

    I heard that you are remaking so my spell will be first?
     
  3. Malhorne

    Malhorne

    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2012
    Messages:
    2,327
    Resources:
    6
    Spells:
    4
    Tutorials:
    1
    JASS:
    1
    Resources:
    6
    I'll remake soon but I won't do the 130 pages and searching for uncomplete requests. So be sure to keep a notopad with your requests and gimme them in the remaking (that will occur next week)
     
  4. Heinvers

    Heinvers

    Arena Moderator

    Joined:
    May 7, 2010
    Messages:
    8,336
    Resources:
    83
    Models:
    2
    Icons:
    50
    Packs:
    3
    Skins:
    25
    Template:
    3
    Resources:
    83
    What the heck? 0_o
     
  5. xAerox

    xAerox

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2013
    Messages:
    370
    Resources:
    0
    Resources:
    0
    Re-request.. :p

    vJaws > vJass haha
     
  6. Malhorne

    Malhorne

    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2012
    Messages:
    2,327
    Resources:
    6
    Spells:
    4
    Tutorials:
    1
    JASS:
    1
    Resources:
    6
    Very Just Another Weird System :p

    It is a private joke among the team :)
     
  7. xAerox

    xAerox

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2013
    Messages:
    370
    Resources:
    0
    Resources:
    0
    Owh.. Only know it now haha XD I thought it was for fun :p
     
  8. daemoth

    daemoth

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2014
    Messages:
    77
    Resources:
    0
    Resources:
    0
    Hey would you mind helping me make a loot table drop system with % support so i can say give an item a 5% chance to drop and a 95% chance to drop nothing.
    would appreciate it :D
     
  9. Love Seeker

    Love Seeker

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2014
    Messages:
    848
    Resources:
    1
    Tutorials:
    1
    Resources:
    1
    [trigger=Item Drop]Item Drop
    Events:
    Unit - A unit dies
    Conditions:
    Actions:
    If:
    Conditions:
    Random Interger between 1 and 100 equal to 5
    Then:
    Actions:
    Set Hero = Last dying unit
    Set HeroDeadPoint = Location of Hero
    Item - Create 1 YourItem at HeroDeadPoint
    Item - Remove YourItem from Hero
    Else:
    Actions:[/trigger]
    I don't think trigger looked like this. I write randomly so can be wrong. xD
     
  10. Daffa

    Daffa

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2013
    Messages:
    8,200
    Resources:
    31
    Packs:
    1
    Maps:
    9
    Spells:
    18
    Tutorials:
    3
    Resources:
    31
    What Myo said.
    However, replace equal to with less than or equal to.
     
  11. Razer!X

    Razer!X

    Joined:
    Apr 16, 2013
    Messages:
    297
    Resources:
    1
    Models:
    1
    Resources:
    1
  12. GywGod133

    GywGod133

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2012
    Messages:
    630
    Resources:
    3
    Maps:
    1
    Spells:
    1
    Tutorials:
    1
    Resources:
    3
    @Chooeychoco
    So many spells :v

    if I join this Kawaii Spell Workshop, maybe i will create this spells soon (100% GUI MUI)
     
  13. Directive255

    Directive255

    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2010
    Messages:
    2,424
    Resources:
    2
    Models:
    1
    Maps:
    1
    Resources:
    2
  14. xAerox

    xAerox

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2013
    Messages:
    370
    Resources:
    0
    Resources:
    0
    ^Dammit, I thought I already done it for you :O It is somewhere in this forum.
     
  15. BunnyAng

    BunnyAng

    Joined:
    Jun 9, 2012
    Messages:
    823
    Resources:
    1
    Spells:
    1
    Resources:
    1
    Just create a new link. So hows mine? The Skyfury Arrow and Focal Flame
     
  16. xAerox

    xAerox

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2013
    Messages:
    370
    Resources:
    0
    Resources:
    0
    ^Not done. Quite busy these days, hope you can wait for it. @_@ Sorry for that. :)
     
  17. GywGod133

    GywGod133

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2012
    Messages:
    630
    Resources:
    3
    Maps:
    1
    Spells:
    1
    Tutorials:
    1
    Resources:
    3
    @Chooey
    lol, maybe i will do your spell pack...
    just wait :p
     
  18. EarthSouvenir

    EarthSouvenir

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2013
    Messages:
    19
    Resources:
    0
    Resources:
    0
    How about my Moveable stall? Just want to know..
    Take your time.

    ~ Fairy ~

    _________________________
    'I need tutorial How to capture pet succesfully'
    and tell me how to remove/hide health
     
  19. xAerox

    xAerox

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2013
    Messages:
    370
    Resources:
    0
    Resources:
    0
    ^Same as well, busy these days, I will finish it when I have the time. :) I've already think what have to be done to make it but the code is still not done yet :) Sorry for making you wait but I'll finish it as soon as I have the time :)
     
  20. Rheiko

    Rheiko

    Joined:
    Aug 27, 2013
    Messages:
    2,926
    Resources:
    7
    Icons:
    2
    Spells:
    3
    Tutorials:
    2
    Resources:
    7
    Man, our moose didn't update the list D:
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.