• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

If everything became legal in 10 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Radicool never backs off, you should just ignore his comments.

If there were none then the bad people would be doing their stuff everywhere, then the good people will build an army to stop the bad people. If there are good people, that is.

And that equals to a war. Nobody can be good at/in war. Either way, I think that a life for a life sentence rather than jail sentence would be better for criminals. In ancient times, Babylonians, Sumerians and other cultures punished theft by cutting the hand of the person who stole the item.

There was an entire codex of Babylonian rules, it included a death punishment for: if a person kills another person, he shall be sentenced to death just as he killed another human being. Justice.

Level 9
And that equals to a war. Nobody can be good at/in war. Either way, I think that a life for a life sentence rather than jail sentence would be better for criminals. In ancient times, Babylonians, Sumerians and other cultures punished theft by cutting the hand of the person who stole the item.

There was an entire codex of Babylonian rules, it included a death punishment for: if a person kills another person, he shall be sentenced to death just as he killed another human being. Justice.
What you mean nobody can be good at a war? Do you mean being good at it or being on the good side? Well actually its possible. In World War II there were two sides one which consisted of America and some European countries who were on the good side while the bad guys were Nazis and Soviet Union. And if you say that they werent you should see how many people were killed by Hitler and Stalin, but from deathcount Mao Zedong will be the worstest.

What you mean nobody can be good at a war? Do you mean being good at it or being on the good side? Well actually its possible. In world war II America, French and those countries were on the good side and the villains were Nazis and their allies.

I am talking about the whole concept of " Good & Evil", War is a creation of conflict and evil. You can't be good in War. In this case, Nazis and their allies taught that Americans and French are evil. This is a very large concept to understand.

Everyone that takes part in War (creation of evil) is considered evil. War.. war never changes - Fallout Narrator

Level 25
What you mean nobody can be good at a war? Do you mean being good at it or being on the good side? Well actually its possible. In World War II there were two sides one which consisted of America and some European countries who were on the good side while the bad guys were Nazis and Soviet Union. And if you say that they werent you should see how many people were killed by Hitler and Stalin, but from deathcount Mao Zedong will be the worstest.
Mate, I suggest you look up history a bit. The allies were on the winning side, not the "good" side, in war there are no good sides. :)

Bombing of Dresden, Nuclear bombings, Vichy France, Stalin, Gulag.

Level 9
Well i did look on wikipedia since it was in Estonian i didnt know how to call it in English. And seriously if there is no good or evil side whats the point of wars even? I would understand if in World War II Hitler would have been like Deathwing who wanted to end the world, but since he didnt whats the point of the war then? Warcraft wars make more sense than real life wars :3

Level 27
I'd make a pot of tea and wait for the storm to blow over.

Once the sky clears, I'd do what I could for the victims. Wouldn't be much I reckon, but I'd do it nonetheless. I'd probably spend a day or two making sure that no-one I know was hit too hard by it all, and if anyone close to me had died I would mourn.
I would probably also join the movement to get whoever was responsible for the lawless minutes removed from government, and should we fail to do so I would move to another country.
Probably Canada.

Level 18
Well i did look on wikipedia since it was in Estonian i didnt know how to call it in English. And seriously if there is no good or evil side whats the point of wars even? I would understand if in World War II Hitler would have been like Deathwing who wanted to end the world, but since he didnt whats the point of the war then? Warcraft wars make more sense than real life wars :3

What are you...?

Level 23
I'm down for tea. Tea is great for the discussions on dichotomy of good and evil.

It's all a matter of perspective of course. We may consider cannibalism to be abhorrent, but a lost tribe on a tropical island may think that eating people is the highest form of respect one can give. There is no inherent sense of good or wrong.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Off-topic posts won't increases your "posts" number.

Level 23
But why wouldn't they? What's the purpose of having some stuff add to the post count and some not?

Your amount of posts doesn't give you any privileges or additional abilities, so why would it be restricted like this. There's no practical reason behind it. Bah, whatever. I just need 13 posts to get to 4000 and then I never have to post again.

Level 22
tumblr_m50vgpqmMJ1qlzcji.gif

Level 7
"I will steal an ancient things like golds, moneys everything
And I will arm my self with machine guns, rifles, swords, 350 guards fully armed, well trained
Then I will build a fortress with 2.000.000.000 guardians fully armed and well trained and I will become the emperor of the planet"

--- Lord_Disasthorm ---
P.S not fang

Status
Not open for further replies.