• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

About the russian site and this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay , first of all , this is off topic. [Thats why i posted it here]

I just want to ask if there are still someone who can visit XGM.ru . I cant visit it anymore.

Second , im experiencing problems in this site. Every ten minutes of viewing/roaming in this site , this message shows up , its really interrupting. I need to wait for 5-10 minutes to enter/visit/view this site again.

And it happens again and again.

EDIT: Probably its not my internet , i have 5Mbps Internet , and probably its not my browser , i can still open other websites without this kind of issue.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    22.4 KB · Views: 287
Last edited:

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Second , im experiencing problems in this site. Every ten minutes of viewing/roaming in this site , this message shows up , its really interrupting. I need to wait for 5-10 minutes to enter/visit/view this site again.
Since we've been talking about XGM?
Sounds like he was also talking about this site...

Have you tried using a full refresh when the errors occurred? Also make a note when the errors are occurring as maybe it is affecting others at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.