• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

"InstantAction" web browser game site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
I recently found this cool site called www.InstantAction.com which allows you to play some pretty awesome games on a browser. Right now, the only GOOD game (IMO) is "Think Tanks" which is a third-person shooter. The others don't really appeal to me.

This site is basicly Miniclips, but with games that have better graphics. I was really suprised to find a website like this, as I didn't even know it was possible. It's really cool.

Well anyway, I advise you to to regsiter and at least try it out. Pretty soon, according to the developers of some of the games there, there's going to be a few more good games such as FPS games, Racing games, etc.

~Craka_J

Level 25
Sounds cool, hope you remember it so you can share that site with us. ^_^

Once this site gets enough good 3D games, it will definitely be good competition with miniclips.com That's why I am trying to promote the site so I can play with more people. About 1000 people or more people know about it, but still... why not get some friends from the Hive over there. :wink:

~Craka_J

Status
Not open for further replies.