• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Free Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Just list or discuss free games that you know of:

Last edited:
Level 2
I dont recommend Runes of Magic.

I played the game for a month and despite the fact it was in a "release" state, I felt like I was being used as a punching bag. It was obvious by the 2nd and 3rd patches that they were not thoroughly testing them before release. As well, although it states its a "free game" its pretty obvious without the items in the store, you wont be able to compete with the people dumping 100s in cash into the game.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

League of Legends is probably the best free game ever.

Could have been, if it actually was free, it isn't. It's priced way higher than most PC games.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

I thought so as well, but they're shipping out retail copies (for 350NoK) and the beta (or anything else) is no longer available for download.

EDIT: Nevermind, the download site seems to be up and running again now.. still odd to sell a retail copy for a load of money when you can just download it for free though. There's probably some benefit in buying it, but the price of a full game?

Level 34
You can only use like 15 heroes in the free version, and they rotate which ones you can use. However you use points that you get from playing to unlock characters for good. Buying the game for $30 gives you 20 heroes, and bonus points. As well as some other stuff like runes. So basically the game is free, but you can choose to pay for stuff instead of having to slowly unlock everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.