• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

your attitude in the morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
well, i usually set my sterio alarm to a high volume to wake me up period, and then play my favorate wake up song With You by Linkin Park, and thats about 30 minutes before i have to go to the bus stop. in that time i put my contacts in, get dressed, get all my papers together and finish up any homework i didnt do the night before, and pace for about 10 minutes.

i dont eat breakfast because im not hungry

when i wake up, im not very pretty. the happiest answer you can get out of me is "Blaaaaaa". needless to say, im not a morning person

Level 5
when I wake up, I look at what the time is (usually I wake up in the afternoon), then I turn, and sinks deeper down in the bed. I hate waking up, dreaming is much better. If someone talks to me, the answer they get is "mmm".
I have no school or job to run to.. =D

Level 8
BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP
This is how 5 out of 7 of my days begin. Groan.
I alway hit SNOOZE and fall back asleep. However, this is a weekday, and even though I woke up only an hour after I usually do, it was natural. I figure that if my body woke up on its own, its time to get up. So here I am at 7:45 :D

On school days on always miserable in the mornings. I never have time to take showers in the morning so I have to take them at night. I brush my teeth, pack my bag, make a crappy PB&J sandwhich (75% change it will get smashed before lunch) and get outside (35% chance I missed the bus, if so I ride my bike).

Status
Not open for further replies.