• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

It's in the morning..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
Scene 1:

Your clock is beeping, it's 6.30 AM, you need to go to work/school/other.

You feel tired or got a hangover, you don't want to go out of bed just yet. You say to yourself that you lie in bed for 5 minutes more.

You wake up again, it's 12.30 PM, you missed your work/school/other.

You're done for.

Scene 2:

You jump straight out of bed and do your thing!

---
To get out of bed correctly, all you need is a good adrenaline kick to get you running, better then coffee or sugar.

Ever had such bedmoment? Tell me yours.

Level 12
Hmm, I have plenty of weird experiences while getting up.

My alarm clock goes off at 5 am (Yes, I sometimes choose to wake up at 5 in the morning) and I jump out of bed...

Only to hit my head on my desk next to my bed (I really need to rethink where I put my things in my room).

Alarm clock goes off at 5 am and I begin to hear some sound outside my window. I wake up a little dazed and then suddenly something rattles the front gate quite hard and I fully wake up... Turned out to be a dog.

Saturday - Alarm clock does NOT go off at 7 am, instead my brother kicks the door open at 6:40 and starts shaking me.

5 am - No alarm clock. Instead a cat rattles the glass slide door (This is in Japan).

Alarm clock goes off at 7 am and as soon as it does, about 4 + cockatoos join in (The window's opened)

Saturday - 10 am (Didn't sleep for a day and a half) fireworks go off at the park (across the street from my house in Australia).

6 am Saturday, a very, very cold breeze along with rain come out from the window, and onto my face.

4 am, my brother spots me sleep walking (I had a case of sleep walking when I was younger, not now anymore though. This was probably when I was 5 or 6) and watches me staring out the window, before shaking me awake.

6:30 am - No alarm clock. I was sleeping in my room until I hear a loud bang coming from the glass sliding door behind me (This is in Japan).

I see a bird flying around and then - it dives at the window again and makes the same noise before flying off.

My brother sets my alarm clock to 8 am in the morning, and at 6 am he comes up to me and starts to drop snow on my face. T'was the coldest window morning for me, especially since I woke up with snow all on me.

Level 11
@InfiniteSeven: Do you hate your brother? 'Cause he gives you god damn good reasons for it.

I rarely wake up in a strange way.

But isn't it annoying when you wake up at 5 o'clock in the morning on a Sunday, and you start rushing out of bed to get to school, because you thought it's eight o'clock, just to realize that it's smurfing Sunday?

Level 27
I used to do this, but it went away shortly after I turned 13. Coincidece? I think not. Teens are lazy. (current age 15)

Programs for little kids start at like 7:00 =/

How the fuck are those kids supposed to watch that.

I'm also awoken by my parents, and euhm. well ... sometimes i stay in bed to long even then... i'm afraid when i use my clock i would just turn it off and fall into sleep again.

Level 34
Programs for little kids start at like 7:00 =/

How the fuck are those kids supposed to watch that.

I'm also awoken by my parents, and euhm. well ... sometimes i stay in bed to long even then... i'm afraid when i use my clock i would just turn it off and fall into sleep again.

It's weird, I once woke up for no apparent reason, checked the TV out for something interresting (like Nat Geo or Discovery) and finally found Teletubbies on the Nick.

It was 4.00 AM.

Level 12
@InfiniteSeven: Do you hate your brother? 'Cause he gives you god damn good reasons for it.

Oh I don't hate him. I do my fair share to repay him.

InfiniteSeven, dude... your house in Australia? In Japan? You rich or something?

My siblings and my mom live in Australia, while my dad and extended family live in Japan. I regularly visit them, but I wouldn't exactly call myself rich. I just like visiting dad in Japan since he hardly gets a chance to come to Australia, since he works a lot.

Level 27

You feel tired or got a hangover, you don't want to go out of bed just yet. You say to yourself that you lie in bed for 5 minutes more.

You wake up again, it's 12.30 PM, you missed your work/school/other.
That, every day, for... awhile now. o_O

Except that there is no alarm or schedule to keep. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.