• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Complain about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Yes this is the place of complaint.

here you can complain about your school, job, life and other such things

go wild!
vent that anger!
make your rage heard!

personally I just made this thread so that I could complain about what happened on site yesterday (construction)

I Told the guys to build the pillars to 70 below the lentil, and they go and bloody build the lentil below 70!!!!

Aaaaaagh!

a whole day wasted cause now we have to smash down all that work.

Last edited by a moderator:

pyf

pyf

Level 32
Cleaned the thread, seriously guys, get a damn grip.
The next person I see flinging shit at anyone in this thread gets an infraction.

Also nah, this thread is alright for OT.

Now that you cleaned it up and made your point, I would now agree.

I'm used to getting Infractions and I don't give a damn grip.

So why do you guys keep this kid allowed on spamming here in OT? It's all Rubbish posts.

=> +rep :grin:

Level 19
uhm...

you can complain here
but about work school and such.
you know things that actually bother you on a daily basis and not stuff like gays,fanatics or such that do not happen all that often.

heck you could complain about that math paper that raped you raw

or

that recent pike hike in the taxes

or

damn you Google your a real butt wiper for reading my emails. duckduckgo and gmx all the way

see that sort of think

Level 19
I'm here on site today busy getting the right lentils for my windows when one of the other contractors decides his going to teach me how to plot my windows

I just kinda smiled and brushed him off, because!!!!! Fuck you I'm already ahead of your guys and I just started this Monday you dick!

it was totally ridiculous because I wouldn't be retrieving lentils if I didn't already plot and BUILD the window up to height.

Aaaaaagh I hate people!

Status
Not open for further replies.