1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Units have been turned into heroes in our latest Icon Contest! Vote for the best icon set at the Icon Contest #18 Poll!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The raddest synthwave tracks were chosen - Check out our Music Contest #12 - Results and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

«--<)) Newsflash ((>--» - Highschool shooting

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by TheDivineBoss, Nov 7, 2007.

1. TheDivineBoss

TheDivineBoss

Resources:
    Resources:
    BREAKING NEWS - For the people who didn't heard, this afternoon Wednesday 7 November, a 18 year old student did a schoolmassacre on the Finish school in Tuusula. There are several deaths which are claimed to be the director and some other students. Eleven people are wounded in the hospital and one of them has a severe headinjury and is in critical status. The student opened fire in the lessons, a part of the students could flee through the windows. Police surrounded the buildings and after two hours they arrested him and waiting now for trail. Tuusala is about 50 kilometres from the capital Helsinki. the Jokela school counted 500 students.

Youtube -It seemed to be that before the day he posted a video on Youtube with the title Okela High School Massacre. He called himself Sturmgeist89 and had sympathy for dictators like Hitler and Stalin. The video was posted yesterday on Tuesday (6-11-07) and lasted not more then a minute.
    It begins with a picture of a schoolbuilding and after that several pictures of someone holding a gun.

Worddocument - There's also on a closed(?) webserver where the shooter had placed several files containing his plans and details about the shooting. It was downloadable but we don't know if it's still available.

Gun - Sturmgeist89', who's real name Pekka-Eric Auvinen is, describes himself on his profilepage on Youtube as a cynical existentialist, antihuman humanist, antisocial socialdarwinist, realistic idealist and godlike atheist'. Except the video he also placed several videos where he tried out a gun, he also had a Catherine gedoopt (don't know the english word). He also placed several videos of WW2.

Natural Selection -
    On the page Sturmgeist89 also complains about 'the system' and the 'rotten community', and he complains about the 'failing of the system of natural selection.' ''Assuming you think I'm crazy, a lunatic or a psychopath or a criminell. The truth is that I'm a (...) dissident.'' Sturmgeist announced to even die for his future plans. ''I shall eliminate everyone who I think is worth, a discrais of human kind or a mistake of evolution.''

The teenage calls out people not to blame his friends or familiy of his actions, nor his music, the movies or games he played. ''This is my war, a man against the human kind, goverments and the weak mass of the world! No mercy for the 'foam' of Earth!''

Arrested - At the shooting in Tuusala, 50 kilometres from Helsinki, fell 7 deaths, where one of them the director was. At least 11 people got wounded. Some of them are in critical state. The shooter had been arrested after a couple of hours, what the media claimed.

«--<)) This was NEWSFLASH ((>--»

People post your feelings here please about the happenings off today, thank you.

Short «--<)) NEWSFLASH ((>--» . . .

Media claimed that the shooter died. That's all

«--<)) NEWSFLASH ((>--»

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2007
  2. ragingspeedhorn

ragingspeedhorn

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Flavour and excitement.

3. Kitabatake

Kitabatake

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    The kill count is currently 8 and the killer shot himself in the head but isn't confirmed to be dead yet if I understood correctly...

www.kimmo.org/jokela
    http://www.kimmo.org/jokela/Pekka-Eric_Auvinen___Jokela_High_School_Massacre.zip

It's still available but the killers youtube videos and account has been closed

4. TheDivineBoss

TheDivineBoss

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yeah just wanted to post that...

8 dead now and the shootist tried to shoot himself in the head but still is alive but in critical state people.

5. Gilles

Gilles

Resources:
    Resources:
    Pretty scary stuff. I live in a huge drug area, I hope that never happens here. There was a small gang that tried to shoot some kid because he said shit about them. They didn't know his dad was a Hells Angel. The whole gang is going to get destroyed by the Hells Angels.

6. Kimbo

Kimbo

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I wish something like that would happen at this school, would be very interesting, and yes, I'm serious.

7. TheDivineBoss

TheDivineBoss

Resources:
    Resources:
    Tell me about it. I'm living in North-Holland in the Netherlands, a province and where the most Dutchmans drink booze in whole NL, on a 150 year old high school (off course they build some new parts on it you silly) where nothing happens! No guns, weapons, harddrugs but only softdrugs (weed :)) and scooters. -.- Cops show up once a week like they always do and erh that's it. :S Maybe a small brawl of a minute between two firstyearers or a big pose where the guys from the other school don't show up :) But erh nothing else. :( I want to happen something at my school to except a massive schoolshooting where a lot of people die. No Dutch people are too chill for that :) BUT I WANT TO SEE/EXPERIENCE SOMETHING EXITING meh <_<

8. Pitakebab

Pitakebab

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    The shooter died of his injuries about 2 hours ago... Damn it! It would have been better to stay in jail for rest of his life...

9. TheDivineBoss

TheDivineBoss

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ah ok, thanks for the intel.

Shooter died people 2 hours ago.

10. Jacek

Jacek

Resources:
    Resources:
    Die, die, die!!!

11. brad.dude03

brad.dude03

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    That's the general idea.

12. Kjiverx

Kjiverx

Resources:
    Resources:
    dude had no idea what eugenics really is, did he? there's a reason that fascism and Nazism fell. it's a pity he died, he should have been hanged.

13. Cheeder

Cheeder

Resources:
    Resources:
    «--<)) NEWSFLASH ((>--»

There's a war on.

«--<)) NEWSFLASH ((>--»

Over a million Iraqi innocent citizens have already been killed

«--<)) NEWSFLASH ((>--»

Killer bees on the swarm again.. And, no, we're not talking about the Wu Tang Clan.

«--<)) NEWSFLASH ((>--»

Are aligators really living in NY sewers? Stay tuned for the exciting discovery!

«--<)) NEWSFLASH ((>--»

There are none! No more need to worry! You may now enter your nearest sewer without fear!

End «--<)) NEWSFLASH ((>--»

Why not join a war so you can kill for yourself if you're so blood-thirsty. Why wish someone else to die when you can do it yourself?

There's no difference between your comment and me saying that i wish he killed your family.

Violence is no solution for peace. Hate begets hate.

"The meek shall inherit the earth"

14. Kimbo

Kimbo

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    OH NOESS WEREWULFFF SOUNDS LIKE A NAZI EVEN THoUGH SHE ISNT

honestly, you clearly dont understand me.
    Nor do i CARE about "DONT HATE! ITS EVIL!! (but i hate hate LAWLLSLSLSLS)" or "PEACE NOT WARRR" or if my brother or whoever got killed or shit, i would find that very interesting and would love for people at my school to die.
    And join a war? too much hassle, id rather sit back, draw and shit and be on a farm with many animals.
    Infact, alot of peoples relations are in the war, take Sansui for one and some other dude whoes name i forgot.

15. Cheeder

Cheeder

Resources:
    Resources:
    What do you mean i don't understand you? I'm not pegging you to be some radical idealist. But you did just go on to confirm your relation to my reply.. You want people dead and seem just a little obsessed with people dying. I suggested you do it yourself instead of wishing for others to do the work for you.

You wouldn't care if someone killed your family, but i bet you'd care if they destroyed your computer. haha.. that's the sad part of you that i feel pity for.

And as for the double post. With topics like this one and "What pisses you off", who cares. If i wanted to hear children act like children i'd go to an elementary school. And if i wanted to hear political news i wouldn't have thrown out my TV.

16. Kimbo

Kimbo

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Now you are just being blant "Lets take this from a political view".

and no shit sherlock, i love my computer <3

Infact, i think im obsessed with it more than anything else o.0

17. TheDivineBoss

TheDivineBoss

Resources:
    Resources:
    ''Lifts a eyebrow at her.''

18. Craka_J

Craka_J

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Another school massacre? These things are beginning to be a common thing now :|
    ~Craka_J

19. brad.dude03

brad.dude03

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Every couple months it seems someone is going into a school to shoot some people up :sad:

20. GST_Nemisis

GST_Nemisis

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    i question that, not unless you can get alot of things from ur computer.