• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Why? (Let's See your Answer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
One day at school I had a homework to think on the question "Why?" And write an essay. I thought about it hard and I tried to give a great explanation of what I why can mean and stuff. When I did it I went to school the next day and all the students had so much interesting explanations, but the only essay that got an "A" was only 2 words - "Why Not?" :eek: ! All students with essay on 2-3 pages were shocked, so my question to you all is:
"Why?"
Leave your interesting responses below :wink: .

Last edited:
Level 19
WhySoSerious.jpg

One day at school I had a homework to think on the question "Why?" And write an essay. I thought about it hard and I tried to give a great explanation of what I why can mean and stuff. When I did it I went to school the next day and all the students had so much interesting explanations, but the only essay that got an "A" was only 2 words - "Why Not?" :eek: ! All students with essay on 2-3 pages were shocked, so my question to you all is:
"Why?"
Leave your interesting responses below :wink: .

that's a really old story from some chain mail I remember reading several years ago

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Obviously I'd be the one with the 'Why not?' answer. I like it short and concise. Kudos to the one that did answer that.

Level 13
Yes he was.
And I always didn't get why..?
Why are you people answering me ? :D
And if you don't play garena - why ?

1. What's the question...
2. Becuz we have no life and nothing else to do.
3. Because we don't like the game.

That's WHY!

So... I'm done...

You know Why? Because... ya know.

Level 24
You people will burn in hell for allowing this thread to persist for over a week without answering "42".

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

42 said:
The number has received considerable attention in popular culture due to its appearance in the The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, as "the Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything."

.. that's why.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.