• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Huge world news - A Japanese junior high school student gets bullied and killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
As you all heard from the media, a Japanese junior high school student died because of being bullied.

THAT'S not the important part.

The big news is that the student was killed a year ago. The teachers and the mayor and the police tried to hide it. Isn't this stupid? It isn't only this.

The list of what the bullies done to the student:
-They made him eat dead bees.
-They made him practice to kill himself.
-They pissed on his shirt and said "You're stinky."
-Wrote on his face by pen.
-Took off his shirt and punch him.
And many many more....

My questions:
The student didn't have any papers with last words.
He had punch marks.
The bully was walking around the site of event of the day the student died.

Did this student really killed himself? Maybe those bullies killed him.

I know my English is poor. But if you research in the Internet I'm sure you will fine an english site.

Keyword:大津事件

Level 25
Get ready for an infodump

Japan has massive issues with bullying. Their social structure is very different from the western world. Hell, they'll blamed the bullied student most of the time rather than the bullies

As for it not being suicide? Doubt it. Japan and suicide, oh boy. They go together like two horrible things that go together well

Let me just also enlighten you: Japan has a forest that has a sign out the front of it saying "Please don't commit suicide in this forest". They have so many people jump in front of the bullet trains that they charge their surviving family members the cost of any inconvenience to the network, and half the time people won't do anything to stop these people going off and lying down in the middle of the tracks. That's how many problems they have with it. The suicide rate in Japan is bloody insane, and honestly? I can't say I'm surprised this happened in Japan of all places

Level 14
-Wrote on his face by pen. - Regular bully issues,unless they scratched and scarred him with the pen
-Took off his shirt and punch him. - Quite unacceptable already, this is a serious offense
-They pissed on his shirt and said "You're stinky." - 3 years of jail and torture must be enough
-They made him eat dead bees. - What the fuck,these guys need to die in hell
-They made him practice to kill himself. - So they think suicide is a form of entertainment? ha. ha. ha.

Whatever,Japan has issues sometimes,not with poverty,but the people there

Level 30
yes a lot of depressed japanese take suicide very quickly without hesitation or what so ever, think about it, they practice seppuku if your a jap who believes you dishonor someone by being weak, they made the kamikazee planes because they hate being beaten so they plan in making suicidal war planes, ANIME yes some anime series tells tales about brutal students being brutal and stories about how life is so null and suicide is for cool people

so overall killing yourself in japan is a mental issue with those guys so no offense jap users in here :D

Level 25
This is not huge world news. No one really cares outside of Japan.

And I doubt anyone outside America cares about whatever person you're voting into office, but go anywhere on the Internet and you'll get dozens of people talking about it

Japan has issues, and people should be aware of them. If we have to put up with Americans doing this that or the other, then you should have to put up with other countries existing

Level 25
As someone said their culture and political views are quite odd.
They tend to value tradition fanatically, if your father and grandfather were a doctor, you have to be a doctor else you disgrace your family name and stuff like that.

And yes a lot of people do commit suicides there.

But all of this has nothing to do with the fact what happened is pure wrong, and sadly is going to happen a lot of times more.
However raising public awareness might soothe the local issues of these sort, if not only for a certain time.

What can i say? These acts of horror happen all around the world.
For example in my country there was a horrible act few months ago. A 12 year old sexually harassed another 12 year old. But due to our fact you can't be trialled before the age of 14 all he got is optional sessions with a psychologist.

And not to mention 2-3 kids who took their lives away because both their "friends" and their teachers bullied them in school. In one case it was a "sport" to beat on that kid every day. This all happened in my country.

And then when i see something like this... i am not suprised anymore.
A lot of new laws (at least in my country) spoiled the new generations and are slowly making tyrants out of certain children.

So yeah, saddly the world has little justice in it, if any. The best you can do is do fair towards others and hope you receive the same treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.