1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

WhY School???

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by UchihaSasuke.gr, Apr 4, 2007.

1. UchihaSasuke.gr

UchihaSasuke.gr

Resources:
    Resources:
    First of all i want to apologize to all the mods in the site for creating such a spammy thread.Sorry.

In my opinion,people who were still going to school and working on Warcraft-typr projects didn't ahve enough time for Warcraft but i was completely wrong.If i don't go to school i will become a nothing in my life and people will hate me and won't respect me.
    I thought that school didn't help in anything in my life but it was all wrong.If i stop school i will lose all my friends in the school and some teachers that i love...People might think i am a really bad student but NO.I am a very good student and one of the most famous guys in the school.When i created this thread i didn't think of it first.I thought that people would agree with me and that i was completely right.But when people started to disagree with me i understood my mistake after a help from a really good friend from the site.So,i changed the thread and created this.A guy who saw my thread thought it was awful and he was right.I started to disagree with him and that cost me the enter to chatroom.Then i really thought it was time for a change.
    So,people lowered my reputation and banned me from the chatroom.I am not creating this thread to make people sad and unban me.I want them to know that i have understood my mistake and i am really sorry for disagreeing with the moderators.So,Werewolf was really right for lowering my reputation points.
    That's all i had to say.People i am really sorry for making such a silly and spammy thread.
    I hope you will understand that the mistake i have done was really silly.Sorry and again sorry.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2007
  2. Kimbo

Kimbo

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Dont make spam threads, for the love of god..

3. UchihaSasuke.gr

UchihaSasuke.gr

Resources:
    Resources:
    Sry neg rep is fair.I was idiot

4. DragoonZombie

DragoonZombie

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    TO LEARN SOMETHING /sry, I had to do it

I dont want to say anything against you, but most of your posts are... well... spam

5. UchihaSasuke.gr

UchihaSasuke.gr

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ohhh,god....It's Off-topic but....OK:angry:

6. DragoonZombie

DragoonZombie

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    lol.... Off-Topic doesnt mean you can spam everything full.

Off-Topic is a section were you can post things well off the topic. In this case Non-Warcraft III

@Mods: it would be the best to close and delete this thread

7. The_wand_mirror

The_wand_mirror

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well acctualy you ask 'Why am I going to school?' because if u think u dont need school why u go to it any longer? just fuck them and dont go ..

8. Mecheon

Mecheon

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    You go to school to LEARN you fool

You know, get knowledge, graduate with the credentials to NOT go to a dead-end job working until you're 80, but instead get the job you want?

Are you REALLY that dumb to not understand that?

9. UchihaSasuke.gr

UchihaSasuke.gr

Resources:
    Resources:
    well,i know i learn at school.That's right i have to continue school.I have friends there...Hmmm
    Someone close or delete this thread plz

10. operator

operator

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:

You my fine sir, must have an IQ way below normal

11. Wolverabid

Wolverabid

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Improvement Needed

UchihaSasuke.gr:

• Follow these simple instructions and you may have your reputation restored.
    • Please edit your signature to provide something useful like: [url="http://www.gamesites200.com/warcraft/in.php?id=25"]Vote for The Hive Workshop![/url] :grin

I have restored your reputation (back to zero). I hope that you have learned something from this lesson: think carefully before posting new threads.

Review Posting And You...

12. Eggy

Eggy

Resources:
    Resources:
    I don't get it....your gonna drop out? if so your a loser.

13. alfredx_sotn

alfredx_sotn

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Sounds emo to me.

14. Sacrimo

Sacrimo

Resources:
    Resources:
    spamming I think much

15. The_wand_mirror

The_wand_mirror

Resources:
    Resources:
    You are sure u arent 'Were-wulfed' are you? =/ (or been bitten by one/her?)

That 'Hmmm' is supposed you thinking? .. you could have thought of that even before you where born .. now go stand against the wall and i'll shoot you -_-

What? .. in what country i live?

16. Sacrimo

Sacrimo

Resources:
    Resources:
    uhhh wut?:confused:

17. Sephiyr

Sephiyr

Resources:
    Resources:
    HOORAY FOR THREADS LIKE THESE? WOW THERE SO COOL ARENT THEY? WOW I REALLY LOVE YOU!!!/sarcasmoff.

Learn a lesson from this, don't spam, dont make threads like these, although this is the off-topic section it still doesen't need to be spammed. We go to school to LEARN, we don't gain any knowledge at all if we didn't go thus we'd be stupid wouldn't we? we decided to make school for education and knowledge, without knowledge and education we are thick as a cow, we spend our time there to,

L E A R N!(sorry :p)

Last edited: Apr 5, 2007
  18. Sacrimo

Sacrimo

Resources:
    Resources:
    Tisk Tisk Tisk, your playing moderator, can't wait till Mechon comes here, you better edit it.:spell_breaker:

19. lorothrigs

lorothrigs

Resources:
    Resources:
    This kind of paragraph is the reason we goto school. So we can write AND have people understand what you're trying to say. What a concept.

20. AlotofGarbage

AlotofGarbage

Resources:
    Resources:
    This threads reeks with less reality and stupidity.