• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Guys do you miss high school, and frends from it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
We have a very similar life experience then. That is a fitting description of the differences between childhood and high school friends for me as well. Like I said in my first post, I liked high school only because of the teachers, the learning of different subjects (as you proceed further, the area of studies gets more specific) and smaller classes, but in terms of non-teacher people, it could have been so so much better.

Level 22
I don't view it as being unlucky, I see it as just "each finding treasure on a different place". Elementary was actually great for me, got good friends.

Level 14
To be completely honest, I really didn't care about high school. For some reason EVERY kid in the school knew who I was. Whether that was because I had a reputation for playing Pokemon in class and my teacher's let me pretty much do whatever I wanted because I was friends with them, I don't know. I really only talk to one person who I went to High School with. I'm friends with more teachers than old students. Most of my good friends I met after High School.

For those having a hard time in High School. Don't worry about it. It's possibly one of the least important times of your life. You don't develop any more important social skills, and the education system (at least in America) is so flawed it does more harm than good. If you're being bullied, be comfortable with the fact that once you're out of High School, you'll never have to see them again. They'll probably be working for you.

If you need an outlet to take out anger on when it comes to being bullied, turn to music and writing. There is music for everyone out there, just explore and find what sounds the best for you. If you really get into it, get into music! Learn an instrument or train your vocal chords (I'm a Harsh Vocalist, aka screams). Just have fun. High School is approximately .0001 % of your life. It may not seem like it, but it really is. It's three years (with all the vacations / summer vacation included, that four year program is pretty much three years) of your life.

Just be happy that you have the opportunity to go to school and (hopefully) learn something from it.

For me high school in high school at this age I am having is the best time I have had in my school years.

Surely I had only one friend to start at high school (year 8 and came from a small primary school) that I didn't have much in common with (we are are still friends and have been since early primary school, but eh) but I did start to find my way around school and started to find people that I can actually relate to late in year 8, but it was worth struggling through.

These days, even though in my teen years and leading up further through them I seem to be having more health problems (I actually lead a healthy life) I have a relatively large amount of awesome friends. I would like to thank the previous years for me to be able to learn how to get around.

One thing though. I still don't have anyone that can relate to Wc3 like me still. >.<

Anyway this is just some of my experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.