• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I want both universes....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
I have been away for a week or so. I am kinda busy at the gymnasium. But I will tell you.. Just because I am away, I also think of you people, as my friends. I like you
I wake up at like 5-6 in the morning. then I go to school (gymnasium) and when I come home, I am too tired to do anything so I go to bed. When I wake up, its dinner time, then I do my homework and the day is over.
I feel very sad that I didn't release the version 5.00 yet. I think I will release a last BETA so everyone can play that. I don't give up this lovely website and the lovely people who come here every day.
At the gymnasium I am kinda popular. everyone sees me because of my hair ;) and they/I approach me/them and get many friends / girlish friends. I guess I can get a girlfriend if I want to. Actually I kinda have one but she don't like the commitment of a relationship so I kinda don't know how we are?!
Anyway I just wanted to tell you that I haven't forgot you and I will come here as much as I can :wink:

Level 9
No worries compadre - you left the forum in capable hands ^_^
*Fumbles the plate he's holding as its contents spill over the carpet...*
well....
PC-wise anyway...
^_^

Level 5
That's cool, I don't go to gym I just work out at home. It's funny, I'm too lazy to visit a gym but I'm not lazy enough to not work out. Maybe it's because I know it's good for me.

Well anyway have fun and good luck with gf (or soon-to-be).

I myself haven'0t been playing in a while, I really should finish the tau guide. Problem is I lost my train of thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.