• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Uncle Died

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Hello Everyone!
Yesterday at 8pm my uncle died. He fell with a heart attack on the floor and my aunt couldn't save him. She called 911 and for a long time they said "please wait" but they came to help but couldn't do anything.
At the moment I am kinda shocked and I don't understand that he is gone forever! He was like the only reason why I liked the family-parties, christmas, birthdays, new year everything. We went sailing together and then just suddenly he's dead. DEAD. DEAD! I will never see him again, ever..

Maybe it's kinda selfish but I would be pleased if you would console or in some way support me..

This evening my aunt, my grandparents and my aunt's dauthter and her boyfriend was here and we all talked about the event and I must say I enjoyed the company.. The word enjoyed sounds not right in this meaning. Well.. I liked that we supported eachother and that we in our family gather together when something like that happens. Makes me feel safer. He was only 65!

Well just wanted to tell you why I am not that active at this moment...

Mastif

M

Mastif

Even though I havn't spend much time with him, Ralles Uncle was in my family to, even though its far (my moms brothers wifes sisters husband). The thing im sure about is that he was the most kind, generous and child-loving person I ever knew. I feel sorry for you ralle.
My condolents

Level 2
Lost my father when i was 15, i know how it feels. Lets time do his works. Its okay to feel that way man. Take some time off. Sorry Ralle

Level 12
Yeah I remember when my grandparents died, twas a very sad day. About a year later my father was killed, then a year after that my mom died from cancer. I am very sorry to hear about that, Ras, and as such I have PMed you my fone numbre in case you ever want someone to talk to.

Status
Not open for further replies.