• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

R.I.P. Trololo guy () died

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Let us bow our heads...
and troll until our heart is satisfied...
to commemorate the death of our fellow...
Troller...

Mr. Khil, may you rest in peace.
Or maybe you should kill Bieber first before you go to heaven...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justin deserves to die than Mr. Khil.
If only I had a real Death Note...
I'd make a disturbing, disgusting, and most gruesome death the world has ever seen for Justin Bieber.
Hate Justin...

Level 17
Just fyi: His song is actually about soldiers who are glad to return home from the war, but the Russian government at the time censored the words, so he had to sing it without them. So your comment is rather disrespectful. :V

Do you honestly think people give a shit what the song is about?

Level 14
What did Justin Bieber do to be hated so much anyway? Did he cheat or something?
Do you really want to know? I think this is against the rules (for which i am sorry) but we all hate Bieber because he is... a GAY! He hugs small fluffy plushy bears, looks like a girl in some pictures, his freaking album was named "Boyfriend". Other singers name their albums "Recovery", "Asylum", "American Life", and now... "BOYFRIEND"!!!! :jd:

Level 14
Do you really want to know? I think this is against the rules (for which i am sorry) but we all hate Bieber because he is... a GAY! He hugs small fluffy plushy bears, looks like a girl in some pictures, his freaking album was named "Boyfriend". Other singers name their albums "Recovery", "Asylum", "American Life", and now... "BOYFRIEND"!!!! :jd:

Only that? There's has to be a bigger reason. I heard that he avoided being caught by the police by paying money to someone.

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
Do you honestly think people give a shit what the song is about?
No, see, that's why he called you disrespectful. Try to keep up.
Only that? There's has to be a bigger reason. I heard that he avoided being caught by the police by paying money to someone.
They are bandwagon characters. They hate him because they are supposed to hate him. Because if you don't hate him? Super ultra gay faggot by association. And people don't want to be super ultra gay faggot. Because they hear that's supposedly one of the worst things you can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.