• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

R.I.P. Trololo guy () died

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
(Eduard Khil, better known to the world as the Trololo Guy, has trolled his last lolo.)

June 4, 2012, the internet says farewell to one of its legends. Eduard Khil, the man responsible for one of the more memorable, long-lasting, and recreated viral videos of all time has died at the age of 77.

Last week we told you that Khil had suffered a stroke and was in critical condition at St. Petersburg Polenov Scientific Research Institute of Neurosurgery. Doctors were reportedly planning additional surgeries on Khil, but they acknowledged the fact that he suffered irreparable brain damage as a result of the trauma.

And early Monday morning in St. Petersburg, Khil passed away from “irreversible damage” caused by the stroke, according to Russia’s RIA Novosti.

In Russia, Khil was very popular and his baritone voice won him the People’s Artist Award in 1974. In addition to his success as a singer, Khil also taught the craft at Saint Petersburg State Theatre Arts Academy. Two years ago, Khil was given the Order of Merit for the Fatherland by Russia.

But of course, his introduction to the West came courtesy of a YouTube video that went viral in 2009. The video, shot in 1976, shows Khil performing “Я очень рад, ведь я, наконец, возвращаюсь домой,” or “I am glad, cause I’m finally returning back home.”

Or, as it is known by many on the interwebs, the Trololo song.

His song:
http://trololololololololololo.com/

(God why don't you take justin beiber instead...)

Level 14
True. He doesn't have balls. Which makes him not a man.
He looks like a person from Bulgaria (where i live, duh...) who was borned a man, but changed his gender to female... He now has beard, dick (or pussy, i don't know actually, i don't even want to), boobs, wears skirts but has hairy legs, short hair, etc, he also sings and MOST OF THE BULGARIANS LISTEN TO HIS BULLSHIT SONGS! THIS MAKES ME SO FUCKING ANGRY! #off_topic

Bieber must die *bitch please face*.

Level 14
He looks like a person from Bulgaria (where i live, duh...) who was borned a man, but changed his gender to female... He now has beard, dick (or pussy, i don't know actually, i don't even want to), boobs, wears skirts but has hairy legs, short hair, etc, he also sings and MOST OF THE BULGARIANS LISTEN TO HIS BULLSHIT SONGS! THIS MAKES ME SO FUCKING ANGRY! #off_topic

Bieber must die *bitch please face*.

Lol. Why did Bieber get a lot of haters again?

Level 14
This gives faith to humanity!
1338925344-20269.jpg

*faith to humanity restored*

Last edited:
Level 18
Tought that that happy smiling man that brought us all so much joy has deceased is trully a negative one. I do not understand you shitsuckers (esp Vermilion) can make that sort of tastless comedy when the person didnt deserve it!

Level 17
He did nothing significant to us at all. He just made a song for shits and giggles.
Why should we be sad?

Level 8
you all ned to stop hatnig on jutsin biber! he gud singer and he are cool!!!!!! he is my idol adn prerfect!!!!! :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:
biber for presdent!!!!!
^now that might be obvious troll.

I heard his song about three weeks before he died, it was addicting to play in all of sudden (for example, when my brother is sad, I just burst this song and LOL at him).
(for example, when my brother is sleeping I wake him up with it, when he is eating, s**tting etc [trololo] )

So ofcourse it is better than just in bee <br>

Level 15
Yes, he really was a great singer. Many people know only the trololo song for him, but he sings beautifully and very famous in Russia.
And why always the good singers die? For example, John Lennon, Bob Marley, Elvis Presley, Michael Jackson, and Witney Houston is died, too, but of course, the bad singers like Justin Bieber and Rebecca Black won't die to soon. But the good singer's fame is eternal.

Status
Not open for further replies.