• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Picture] "Horrible Times" The flashback continues, although this memory is what i most hated....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
"Horrible Times"

The flashback continues, although this memory is what i most hated..... My last few moments with my family.... After we heard that Falmir attacked, me and my brother swiftly searched for our parents, unfortunately they were found like any other villager of Galnor. The knights were murdering them as if they were not human.... I fear the worst for my parents.

We couldn't do anything since other Falmir knights spotted us. We saw two guards went down their horses for a drink. We took the opportunity to steal their horses and flee from the burning villages, leaving our parents behind....

My father knew that we were hiding so he attacked the other knights to make way for our escape, unfortunately they killed him...... That was the last moment i saw my family alive before i never looked back and went on our escape.....

Attachments

• 53892.jpg
    53892.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 23
Level 7
Why not make 3 pics into one instead of having 3 seperate files?

Also love those 2 guards!
Guard1:Should we catch them?
Guard2:Nah man lets finish our drinks first.

Status
Not open for further replies.