• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] "The Hidden Exodus" For the past months now we have been gathering townsfolk who are in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
"The Hidden Exodus"

For the past months now we have been gathering townsfolk who are interested in overthrowing the king, but as the days go by, i see clearly that mere villagers cannot defeat the independent leader. That is why i have gathered them once again on a final recall somewhere on a cave hidden by the mountains near Sirenaya.

"People of Falmir and other denizens who have come to join us, this is a Red Letter Day! It is time we make a stand for our humanity, we have been set to ruins long enough. We will not strike today for these months of gathering had shown me that not only us are interested against the revolution. There are others who seek the revelation of the nation separately. We cannot judge them nor halt their quests, for unlike them we shall seek help from another source.

As much i hate to say it, we must set sail to the eastern continent of Radaghan, i have a strong feeling if we stayed long on this land, we would be caught against the upcoming bloodshed, that is why we must set sail far away from this place. For it is there we will find our new ally, i have learned how to communicate with them and how they might react when they see us but have faith my brothers and sisters for "they" will lead us to freedom.

We should prepare our things now for our exodus will start on the next three moonrise. We shall find ships for our journey, we shall meet again, on the night shores, for we are no longer on the hands of our king, we shall rebuild a new nation that will prosper for many generations.

*Burns a banner of Falmir*

For the people of Corinth!

(Everyone) For the people of Corinth!

Attachments

• 57873.jpg
    57873.jpg
    357 KB · Views: 23
Level 15
For Azsure, i fixed the banner but wasnt able to replace the previous pic so this is a new one and i deleted the previous.

For trolman, i only got the idea of Sirenaya having a barren landscape from Alagremm's map, i thought the location of Sirenaya would resemble kalimdor barrens. And yeah Falmir is also Corinth but in this statement it represents everyone who lived in Corinth including the fallen kingdoms around it.

Level 23
Well actually, the region Sirenya is in, is a lush land. You can see that by the abundance of rivers and proximity to the Forlorn Marshes. The only barrensish region in Corinth are the Rocky Wastes. On Radaghan the Great Planes are similar to Barrens, only there arent many rocky formations there. Mostly grass, deserts and a few trees.

Anyhow, it's good to see that someone is actually trying to establish a new kingdom, rather then rebuild the old.

Level 21
Heh this slightly reminds me of colonial age. Though not sure if it is safer in lands populated by rabid hyena people. I am though still honestly happy someone is remembering that other continent exists.

Well Al it kinda easier and honestly more believable to restore kingdom rather then forge one. This picture actually shows rather good example of how hard it is to establish new kingdom in already populated and advanced society (lack of men-power, resources, soldiers). Hence why they chosen the next best thing after revolution, a colonization of "Free World".

Status
Not open for further replies.