• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] "The War of Ages" After the last decision which the Greenskins are to be fought outside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
"The War of Ages"

After the last decision which the Greenskins are to be fought outside the capital to keep the people safe from fear, the army moved out. Led by Highlord Valorfist, after days of movement the men reached the battlefield.

----------------------------------------
Highlord Andorias Valorfist: This is it then, where we shall face the Orcs at their best. The reinforcements who joined us on the way were few but useful nonetheless. Form up the lines and raise the banner! Every Orc killed this day will bring honor to Falmir, and to the people. You are the Templar, many foes have cowered and fallen before you and with the guidance of the Light, we shall be triumphant! For Falmir!
Templars: For Falmir!

"On the other side"
Khan Kaz'Agal: Pikemen in the front! Pierce their riders' whole existence! Load the catapults with fiery boulders and poison the weapons! We shall destroy them in merely an hour! Leave their Highlord to me! Valorfist, hear me... I shall crush you without the power of the artifacts and to show you why my clan was known as the Lightshatter!
----------------------------------------

Soon after, the horns of war were blown and the armies clashed... until the end of one side.

Attachments

• 67651.jpg
    67651.jpg
    593.7 KB · Views: 133
Status
Not open for further replies.