• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] "The Lonely Journey" My dreams still continue to torment me...... I remember when me a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
"The Lonely Journey"

My dreams still continue to torment me...... I remember when me and my brother, escaping the Falmir guards, reaching the far end of the village......

The scars of the land still stretches out in the open fields, how cruel is this so called king, what is he proving, why put all the effort to create chaos with other kingdoms?

My brother was still in a state of shock as he sees our home scorched to nothing.... I comforted him many times as we go on to find any place where the influence of Falmir have not plagued upon.... So far the weather has been harsh on us. The heavy rain made it impossible to go on our route, so we passed another. The route leaded us to a ruined village, only burned recently. We tried to look for survivors but its seems all had perished on this poor lonely place.

Attachments

• 54157.jpg
    54157.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 24
Status
Not open for further replies.