• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

A change in person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Disclaimer: I have spoken with Ralle and Orcnet about this a few day ago and they don't care that i do this now.

I am, or was, Kas. I am NOW Godofcreation45. I have a YouTube Channel and do Warcraft videos (not recently, because technical difficulties -_-). I wish to come out clean, and, rather then hide out as a dwarf for all eternity, to come out and tell everyone that i am a new person in general

Level 16
How i've missed mylittlepony...
Actually i had a novel i'm going on, pm me if you're interested.
And no, it's not about kas back mountain, that splendid work of art was discontinued due to lack of funding.

What i'm writing is about you, presumably that you have accepted the deal.
It's about the land of equesti-something. I would take care not to spoil the plot since... You know, it's precious.
Reply fast. Moneys a wastin'

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Did Kas spam smileys and make a post about getting green gem in what you did today? Was that you? :/

Level 11
I'm almost done with 50shades of Kas btw.

ok, how do i put this...um...
tumblr_inline_mvk8bmHu6e1r07sxa.jpg

jack-black-stop.png

Roland

R

Roland

Welcome to the Hive Kassidy, Enjoy the Lifetime changing to a "Better" person.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 9
I really don't know who you were before, but try not to mess up again. Got banned by bad-temper is really........(Laughing)

Status
Not open for further replies.