1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The SharpCraft World Editor Extended (WEX) has been updated for the latest Warcraft 3 version: Forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Paired Modeling/Texturing Contest #3 - Leaders has begun! Artists group up and struggle! May the best team lead the run.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The long awaited results for Mini-Mapping Contest #13 is here! Congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Vote for the best Concept Art Contest - Bounty Hunter entry!
    Dismiss Notice

Hive ART Google Hangout Channel

Discussion in 'Art and Graphic Designs' started by Mr.Goblin, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Naze

Naze

Off-Topic Moderator

Well it would be cool, yes. Just not as cool (for me) if it happens on a weekday's night =P

2. NFWar

NFWar

What if I have NSFW art thrown around my files and during screen sharing it will be noticeble in some ocasions?

3. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Yeah, what if?
    Wait, NSF what?

4. NFWar

NFWar

Adult content. Nudity, sexual themes, NOT SAFE FOR WORK.

5. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

If it doesn't kill anybody, I doubt there's anything not to be safe. Also, why do you think a hangout would be working?

6. Mr.Goblin

Mr.Goblin

Art and Graphic Design Moderator

Like I stated in the first post, the hive rules are still very valid... Art and Graphic Designs Rules - Read Before Posting! please read again carefully

Edit = Since you're an artist that enjoys drawing faces based from japanesse adult comicbooks (to put it that way), I would suggest doing the required research/sketches before sharing your screen and livestreaming... and if required = turn your screen share off for the time being and put it back on once you're done.

7. TheKurt009

TheKurt009

When would the next hangout be?