• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hive ART Google Hangout Channel

-=HIVE ART GOOGLE HANGOUT CHANNEL=-

RULES
1# Don't be a dick.
2# This channel is ONLY for hiveworkshop users.
3# Don't use this channel else then for art purpose.
4# Read rule #1 again.
5# Read rule #1 one last time.

Click here for the Hiveworkshop google hangout channel.

Thank you.

You can log in when ever you want, in the first few months don't expect a constant flow of hivers. Please don't spam the hiveworshop chat with this link, the hiveworkshop rules are still very valid.

Stay tune for upcoming livestreaming events!

-=NEXT LIVESTREAMING EVENT=-
Unknown
FROM Unknown to Unknown Eastern Standard time

THEME = Unknown

Last edited:
Level 15
First!! Yay.
edit: dont have the app o.o downloading now. And there are two number 4, or you made it on purpose. edt2: O__O. edit3: i have no idea how to use this. esit 4. O___o

Last edited:
First!! Yay.
edit: dont have the app o.o downloading now. And there are two number 4, or you made it on purpose. edt2: O__O. edit3: i have no idea how to use this. esit 4. O___o

Fixed my typo error.

And click on the 3 lined up dots on the top right corner and go for = old version.
Icons will appear on the side and from there it's MUCH MUCH easier to figuer out your way around. :)

Last edited:
Level 28
Yay, nice. Downloading it now.

Anyway, I will not expose meself :p

It's not like somebody is going to find your.. indecent/secret stuff while hanging out with the art dudes....

And even if we do find, we all have already watched some fucked up stuff around the internet at some point of our lives, so let's just be cool about that

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
And even if we do find
You ain't cause you're not hanging out to hack PCs.
e all have already watched some fucked up stuff around the internet at some point of our lives, so let's just be cool about that
The problem is, some don't watch it by accident.

All I'm sayin' is, nobody's "safe" anyway. Hiding is pointless unless you actually know how to. BB is watching you anytime, anywhere.

Last edited:
-=NEXT LIVESTREAMING EVENT=-
31 July 2016
FROM 3 p.m till 6 p.m Eastern Standard time

THEME = CREATURE DESIGN #1 (Alien bug)

upcoming livestreaming event. I'll be building from Ground zero an alien bug. = that will be part of my concept-art entry. In the process I'll try to explain my workflow step by step.

Last edited:
That's awesome! I hope non-artist users are allowed to join :D
of course, all hivers are welcome to join! If it makes the art section far more active then it's a win win situation. :D as long as you don't start livestreaming something else then the art you're making. = aka rule number 1 and 3

Roland

R

Roland

T_T I wish you guys can stay up to 3AM in Philippine time :( so I could livestream too :<

Well, sorry to hear this everyone! But don't you worry, I'll save works in progress and post them on my channel explaining my workflow for those who missed it.

===

if after 2 or 3 succesful livestreaming event I,ll investigate to find myself a programe that could record my desktop and voice so I could upload it on youtube.. for those who missed the livestreaming.

Last edited:
Thank you all for coming and for being so nice, I'll soon post a rewind of the livestreaming session for those who missed it on my thread. Next livestreaming event will probably be in 2-3 weeks! :D

Till then = you're most welcome to use the livestreaming channel to work on your personnal projects and share with other hivers!

Damn I missed it. Would've liked to see your process live.
Also, may I request for a sped up video of the livestream if you have it saved?

Yeah I know not all the hivers could make it due to the timeline. = why I made my recap of the event. About the speedup livestreaming, I don't have a program that allows that yet. But if people are really into the livestreaming events I will certainly do the move somedays.

Well after two visits after 3 hours I can safely say =

1 = there's no people online on a late week day.
2 = I should definitly host the next livestreaming event during the week-end
3 = I'll give hivers livestreaming event only if they demand it... the first event was a huge sucess, and this one was a huge failure.

CLICK HERE for 23th of August Livestreaming event recap.

Last edited:
Like remakes or something?
The idea actually comes from some other famous artist who invites their fan to message them the drawings they are struggling with.

What they do is copy paste the drawing, do paint overs with how to improve their drawing overall and thus help their fan get better at their crafts. It's ment to be a C&C livestreaming event.... that way people who are watching can learn from every reviewed artpiece.

Level 15
Thats great idea. I really love to heard other artist critiques and comment, just like Istebrak did on Youtube (I only know this artist who did that).
... :)

What if I have NSFW art thrown around my files and during screen sharing it will be noticeble in some ocasions?
Like I stated in the first post, the hive rules are still very valid... Art and Graphic Designs Rules - Read Before Posting! please read again carefully

Edit = Since you're an artist that enjoys drawing faces based from japanesse adult comicbooks (to put it that way), I would suggest doing the required research/sketches before sharing your screen and livestreaming... and if required = turn your screen share off for the time being and put it back on once you're done.