• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shido's Drawing Board

Level 32
Lol @Shido :p
You should to use "@" to notificate people about your art works!
P.S: Pie vs Ice Cream vs HC vs Me what? :D
Aren't foods can't food ... * i spit my damn coke again *
Aren't foods can't food fight, I mean you and HC literally food fighting each other.
You threw pies and he threw ice creams. Aren't that sweet XD... Because I never counter a food fight in rl.
I happy that you enjoy my artwork anyway @Maxwell

Level 32
Miss me :p, yah no one because i have to find a start line
Hey Doctor, nice cape but XD come and fix me from bitten buttlock.
An Artwork of Dr. Super Good has arrived. With special guest which is not your main appearance @deepstrasz
If I have time, i leave it to mid March.
There a two wires represent colour
Hint: Is one of people who like my rockin artworks XD..
Answer for DS, You already hot since you are my race (bwhahaha). A hot shift spirit since your keep changing those avatar.

Last edited:
I had no idea that @Mr.Goblin was riding @KILLCIDE. Fascinating.
I know, never knew I needed this in my life until now :D

Also, great new art Shido! :D love your wide range of subjects. I would recommand starting adding highlights and shading in your piece :) Would be really hard at first, but only at first. :)

Level 32
I know, never knew I needed this in my life until now :D

Also, great new art Shido! :D love your wide range of subjects. I would recommand starting adding highlights and shading in your piece :) Would be really hard at first, but only at first. :)
XD thanks yah Gobily.
I still can't join the contest since... you know me, drawing with paint net XD hard to compare a freaking Adobe photoshop.
But i just going to do an non-member one.
Some of you ask for lore:
Lore of Ozone Warrior:
Story about a 11 years-old child who suffered from Skin Cancer. After no cure for him, he has slept peacefully. But he still remain in somewhere of one great planet. As he waked up on a dark cave, a spirit come and guide his mind.
1-4.png
Spirit:
(Inside Jim's head) Jimmy..... Jimmy..... * slap * wake a heck off
1-3.png
Jim:
Ugh... What ? What's going on ? MOM!!!!! DAD!!!!!!!
1-4.png
Spirit:
* force Jimmy to slap himself * Calm down, you died in your parent's hand remember
1-3.png
Jim:
What ? Who are you inside my head ?
1-4.png
Spirit:
I'm the Shift Spirit, my Lord sent me to guide you.
1-3.png
Jim:
Why me ? I'm just a child
1-4.png
Spirit:
That what we need as somebody caught ultraviolet ray. We thought for adult but i rather believe on child.
1-3.png
Jim:
Is that cause me to have Skin Cancer ?
1-4.png
Spirit:
Probably ... you were a rare case to cause death.
1-3.png
Jim:
(He looking at his skin) why my skin look darker.
1-4.png
Spirit:
By the time I had brought you here, I have cure you cancer... However there is a side effect.
1-3.png
Jim:
What is it ?
1-4.png
Spirit:
The skin still might damage you, also your skin will have a darker color. So you aren't immortal, this also why my lord pick you. Child
1-3.png
Jim:
What about my family, do they can see me.
1-4.png
Spirit:
No other human cannot see you, except creatures.
1-3.png
Jim:
What is my duty ?
Spirit: You are replacing our previous Ozone Warrior. Keeping ultraviolet out of your planet.
(The child holding it power and ready for his duty)
Jim: Okay
1-4.png
Spirit:
Good, there is Ozone's Bird come to get you. Now go and make us proud.
(The child later ride that bird and flew through sky to protect)
Can i just tell that XD i am not a good story teller but just add to know that artwork is a child riding on a bird or type a swan.

Well you can still post WIP artwork in that competition so... XD @Mr.Goblin you didn't except me let him having a suit of armor or a weapon.

EVERYTHING CAN BE A WEAPON !!!! I Sent that 8 Year old boy go to Exarch's Old Knight to his last resort XD

BWAHAHAHA
hmm.. don't turn me into a weapon, i'll get confused Ouo xD

Level 32
Well, while i am waiting 10th April to post my entry. I gotta tell some story XD.
Back I was like 9 years old, I got some rising fame in my school of drawing comic known as " Green Ball " also known as Greenman. My inspiration take place of a handsome cop with a moustache (Not Axe Cop). And he was worn a green suit so I have drawn Greenball and got an award.
This is my 5 minute artworks XD. .. of Green Ball.
That just a quick drawing, Full version is gotta be on work after posting my entry on Concept Art #11.

Level 32
" GOT DAMN IT~! -Error 6969- Creation gone wrong "
@Misha HE___LP!!!!!
* new artwork have been posted * And prepare for your eye.. if you felt so " Taric ".
(is in 3. category)

Also, i would like to thanks you guys for TWO THOUSAND VIEWS!. I never felt so happy when i enter in Hive and use my talent got a nice result.
But hey i still practice having around improve myself and some cool concept.

Well somebody better send me one member so i can draw. Last time i drew @IcemanBo so i hope if could be XD creative.

Level 28
Wow the IcemanBo one looks great. Compare the difference from your drawings at the beginning of this thread to this last one. You're managing colors, shadows and lights much better. The character doesn't look 2d flat, he looks like he has a bit more of 3d volume, and that's because of the way you managed lighting around him. Good work! And keep improving, I still gotta see you make a scene with projected shadows (like this or this)

Level 32
Wow the IcemanBo one looks great. Compare the difference from your drawings at the beginning of this thread to this last one. You're managing colors, shadows and lights much better. The character doesn't look 2d flat, he looks like he has a bit more of 3d volume, and that's because of the way you managed lighting around him. Good work! And keep improving, I still gotta see you make a scene with projected shadows (like this or this)
Thanks XD for the feedback, i still have to training around shadow and lights. Normally I would try to focus on that part more so I could improve it better.

Level 32
So back like 3 hours, i brought my friends came here to XD tell me what theme i will gonna do. And like the title said, I drew like 6 characters and maybe got a reused character from the previous artwork. We're enjoying that time and inspired me a lot of great ideas XD.
Now i put it here like a memory and maybe you guys can enjoy this.
The 2nd character was my first thought when trying to redraw @Maxwell (the jaw point is what i trying to drew his crown lmao). However, I think i still have to wait the halloween * laugh *. His face appear on the 3rd character's pant.
  • 3rd char inspired by Cat in the hat and maybe Leopord the cat.
  • 2nd char inspired by Renekton and Warwick from League of Legend.
  • 1st and 4th char is a pelican. 1st one i got inspired from Zeratul from Starcraft (I think so * laugh* ). 4th got hairstyle remind me to Eva Simons
  • 5th char is basicly Carl that got Vincent's beard :D
  • 6th char is more donald duck like (idk what i just drew). Inspired from Pippo, a major character from Doraemon: Nobita and the Steel Troops

Level 32
Sup XD, I was participate in a comic contest so that why didn't upload much content recently.
I will post my comic art in here around September 10.
Anyway, enjoy new artwork.
This is the first non-member artwork as a group of character.
All character are representing the mental issue affect:
  1. Frog is representing kingpin a.k.a druglord - (Straight up - PSA - ) -
  2. Goat is representing hallucination, which is how you guys XD see it everytime we're closing our eyes.
  3. Ginger(you've no soul Copper) is representing mind control - Jeez, brain-washing -
  4. Devil is representing insanity.
  5. This... flying looking Nocturne is representing autism. - Just bcs you're ugly doesn't mean that you're bad.
  6. Both black and teal are representing karma, black one is in my facebook background
  7. Witch... you guys already knew any madness (insanity > madness).
Ginger is strongly base on Foreign Creature

Last edited:
Level 32
Wellcome to the month of Halloween people 3:) ....
[New artwork!]
  • This is 2nd splash art to debut more than 2 people, other is Christmas 2017.
  • Also the first splash art to include 2 person with unknown avatar. (Sorry, i can't put a little girl or .. witch as Nightmare)
  • @PrinceYaser is the second person to be debut without using his main appearance in avatar (The Lich King), the other one is Mechanical Man
  • Pumpkinmoure is resurrecting dead people using the same method as splash art " The chef from Underworld " .

Attachments

• Sick Laugh.mp3
    229.6 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
Level 32
Friends: No line Shido!, and no black outline.
Alright. I did it! So... is quite a simple one. Remember something like Orange Monkey.
If you wondering why in this artwork, he didn't have eyes.
A: When drawing him, i want it to be like what miner feel like. Imagine this, you dig it so long that when you go outside it, it felt like light hit at your face(HEADSHOT!) and blind you for seconds.
So i do a favor by \(.:\.)/ get his eye cover with his hair, lol :D

Level 32
Oh man, i'm very sorry for not posting an x-mas art last year. The whole depression stuff hit on me a lot so it didn't release them.
But :O while on that harsh time i dealt with, i did some cute looking art maybe short but at least worth a while post it on facebook and get some decent love.
Anyway, enjoy it and wish the viewers have a great year in 2019.

There was a harsh story about the SS-03.png, some might say that i was following trend of fidget spinner ?(which is not because i drew it on accident). And then i give it a try and look alright, later on.. it was scrapped out because other artwork i did overshadowed on.
So i post it on public and one day it will be reworked just like the signature mascot.
On the Moon stealer artworks, i took :D @deepstrasz youtube avatar in order to make that continent (lol) and added an arm holding ? a cup of coffee:D...

Level 32
How ya doin viewers :D, here some warm arts.
Meltgaton is name combination of Melt and Megaton so it would describe the character to be one heavy badass cyborg with fire power.
Meltgaton is actually alternate version of Masked 8 since you can see that his hair and skin are similar. Surprisingly, both of them are inspired by Blade and Soul.

Level 32
Pocohontas: Can you paint with all the colors of the wind- (shido: dows!~)
This is 1st artwork of mine to do on a window xp (in class actualy)
because of that, i got a limited tool in paint net and limited time.

Please don't mistake this as a nasus from lol and thanos since D: i need some silly element into it.

Level 32
You heard of blueberry, now you gotta heard of greenberry :cgrin:
dD55VxH.png
- Surprisingly that original Green Man has a black moustache and have circle hand.
- Richard " Greenman " Parker is somehow 20 years later so that explain he is having white moustache and grows.. hand i guess. Could be error but at least that his " HD " version so deal with it :D.
- The sign said BAM! reference to original as well, he was using it as a weapon.
- And he is bold, sorry, no wig of berries.

Level 32
Yike, It is been like one month since the green ball guy.
Anyway enjoy this group.
- The Un-invited is a group consisted of 21 years old humanoid man and 3 sisters (all of them are 15). (which is actually preference of The powerpuff girls).
- From left to right are: " Dokuragon, Ishinka, The Leader (also known as Haiburaza) and Zetsenso.
Yes, all of them are Japanese Name combination.
+ Dokuragon is combination of Doku (Venom) and Doragon (Dragon), which make her appearance look assasssin and dragon tattoo on her face.
+ Ishinka is combination of Ishi (Doctor) and Shinka (Evolution), make her wearing a mask (in this case i accidently drew it like a gauze mask instead of Surgical Mask). Ishinka wearing a cannon with syringe pattern and a mechanical arm.
+ Haiburazā mean High Brother (sound silly :D but i wish i have that kind of brother), which make him somehow i think of perfect man for sibling protection.
+ Zetsenso is combination of Zetsubō-teki (Hopeless) and War (Senso). She's the more serious sister since her role is elder sister of the group. Take as a second-commander when The Leader is not available.
- I'm pretty like adding a story inside a concept art since it would be cool to choose which one to make a comic for.
- The Leader weapon is Halberd with a larger sword edge.
- Zetsenso morse code is " War ".
- Dokuragon is inspired by Stocking from Japanese Cartoon " Panty and Stocking & Garterbelt "
Next Artwork will be the one you have waited from the Media. :D

25/04/2019 - Edit: My baby kite child Rufus is added in "Others" category

Last edited:
Level 32
Thank you so much for 5000 views. It's amazing thing that i have achieved over the years. However, illness is steppin my way so i must fight it. I promised i will come back in anytime.
The blood on his shirt and his bed is reference my actual life when i couldn't keep my mouth shut and end up spit out over the place.
I actually sleep in one person bed, which is like i have my own room and only one who sleep with me is my teddy bear.
In reality, my shirt actually foiled like that :D since it's so damn hot but at least not necessary to be naked. (p/s: don't do that please).
In order to drew this, i use paint.net and switch the blending " Multiply ". It's a messy art anyway.

Level 32
Is your favorite girl back home :D, Demon Lady is now live.

Her name is wrote backword in Korean, which mean Demonic Queen.
I was intend to make her same universe as The Un-invited but i will think of better one.
This is my first major female character in my artwork. Pretty much that i can't draw lady very well so take with a pinch of salt.

Level 32
Bumped! Obiviously i can make splash of all those concept mini stuff but i let you decide which one i should made.
We have old grandpa warrior
A Fish scale flagman
A Mickeymouse long lost cousin
This bear muscle thing
And a Sa.... i mean Lemon Rotten Robbie here.
Or you have a better concept, please leave a comment.