• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[DEAD] Idaero'sArt! ~velato invidia nocte

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad

Mad

Level 15
10696193_284958555027017_1203636391039386635_n.jpg

LOL, I posted this in wrong place, on Something Else;Describe User above you.
hahahaha

Really, really cool :D
Something you could do is make her left hand a little bigger and thicken her arms and legs a little bit, they seem a little too slim compared to her chest and head.

But I must say you did well on pretty much everything, especially the chest.

Well done, Ace :>

Level 15
Oh my goat, new guy in here. Thank you, Mad.
OH man, guck in stupid connection... Can't upload my fresh draw. Maybe I will do it later...

Mad

Mad

Level 15
Aw cool :D

Something I noticed that hasn't been mentioned yet is the fact that her right arm and back of her neck is projected in a perspective where you'd seen her straight from the side, while the rest of the body's perspective is more rotated toward the viewer. As mentioned, the neck looks thick and could be slimmed down just a pinch (and also form it more like ")", but just slightly).

Her right arm should be moved more outwards so her right shoulder should be more visible.

Also, speaking of her right arm, it looks a little wierd that it slims down further down.

Again, this image was really amazing :>

Level 15
The noob arts update: invinsible art!! You cant see it because you are not noob enough! (Trolling)
Anyway, big update will be here on Monday!! Featuring much better first post ever, where i will move all of my art.to be. More orginized there!! This is super update! Then i will proudly present my noob guide on my newest noob arts!! Then you can transform to super noob too or super noob 2 like me :)
Cant wait for that? Use time travel :) curently i am tryig to make some good noob introduction and setting up my guide, so just wait for the noob art v3 super update da noo of noob gallery of da noobest of noobest noob in da.world!!

Ps: noob, what i typed is not real newbie. Its just a word, so dont feel down when you see the super awesome art i post that called the noobest of noob noobest noob super noob noob noob art!

Secret note: the update mighy be canceled lol, but, only time can tell :)

Sorry all... i got "School Allergy" and really sick so I cant update it for now... :(

Last edited:
Level 15
da noob tutorial lol

So here is my noob tutorial for drawing head female and male and maybe a little on body. The style is more to manga or anime.
How to read..... open image first then read while observing the image

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
attachment.php

First thing first. Draw a perfect circle. No need to too perfect though. My tips is doing the circle many times to get the best circle.
Then make vertical line half it. Next divide the circle by 3. And just say "a" is one third of the circle, then make a line length "a" below the third line from above. Lol. Just see the image.

Basicly, 1 is for chin, 2 is for nose, 3 for the eyes, and 4 is for hair base.

Vertical line is for here it headed left or right. and horizontal line is for it headed down or up

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
attachment.php

Now continue make the main face. A little bit vertical till reach mouth (which is a little bit over from mid of line 1 to 2

So now just draw the facial. Just place it on the line. And errrr, oh damn, I make it wrong. I need to redone it lol.

Fix: the chin is a little bit below line 1.
And the long of the neck is around 2a from line 2 (nose)

And about eyes, usually I put it in the mid of line 3

After you put the face and looking good, so may erase most of guide line, . Well I also erase the lines a bit because I am using 2B pencil. Usually I use HB or below, but it won't visible in my iPhone camera.

attachment.php

See? You can't see it clearly lol. Anyway, warning. In this guide you will need to redone the draw around 3 times because this is my noob style lol.

attachment.php

So now make the line again and make it better

And that's how you make eyes. Simple shape. The length is roughly same from eye to eye.

And nose. Make it like a V. And mouth is simple a line. That should be enough. I rarely to draw ears, but it's located between eyes and nose.
Note: I am still doing minor tweak in the draw :)

attachment.php

Now you are done!!!! I guess...

Hmm I forgot what's next... Zzz

attachment.php

Oh right, mouth and eyes!!! For mouth, just make that epic shape. It should be done. And make a really light line on lower lip. And about eyes, just observe okay!!! The eyelashes are around line 3 ( remember? It mid circle)

attachment.php

Oh good my iPhone detect it as a real face ;)

After that, let's imagine the hair. It's come from line 4, up a bit. Remember your circle. It only a little bit bigger from your original circle. To make to hair flow naturally, use your wrist as pivot. Just follow your line.

attachment.php

Next step. Base shade the skin. Make it light shade. And wtf, I did the semi realistic manga.... This is for super noob, not for noob. Sorry about that. Maybe I only can get the girl... :(

I used HB or below for the shade.
You can't see my shade. Hmm. Guess I must make the line lighter.
My tips is use kneed eraser and star tapping your eraser. I only use normal eraser though. Just tap it.

attachment.php

Now, it looks ugly... Now make more detail. And just shade it (for study, highly recommend to make an image black and white, then copying it. Try semi realistic, something like people from games)

attachment.php

Man... I am so noob. I failed it. I cannot make tutorial. Maybe next time will be better :)

So anyway, hope you like me!! Err I mean hope you like my tutorial, lol

attachment.php

Not really proud of it.... zzzz I failed sorry all
feel free to ask

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 153
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 141
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 148
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 139
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 135
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 135
  • 10.JPG
    10.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 149
  • 9.JPG
    9.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 136
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 136
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 145
  • 11.JPG
    11.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 154
no comments? :(

back to practice anime/manga style! yay
and... I fall in love with Misaki!!! I wish I have a gf like her.
Actually my ex is also a president, but in my school, students council is really no use

attachment.php

attachment.php

Doesnt Look like misaki tho

Idaero Ace said:
Most of noob have proportion problem

That Hurts you know..

Level 49
you need to decide which direction your hatching will go, i'm talking about the sleeves in the first drawing because it looks kind of messy. also, make more lines when its in the part where the shading should be dark, then gradually decreasing the number of lines and lighter strokes when approaching highlights. i like the third and fourth drawing though.

Level 15
Sooooooooooooooooooo, it's been a year. Merry Christmas :D yay
So my old thread is closed, please don't merge this. I kinda hate my old thread lol. Because it's new year, which mean new me, new art, new thread, new noob stuff. Well, let's jump to my new level super noob awesome godly art :D
This year (2015), i didnt draw much. Thats because the stupid super exam that i told you on my old thread. Sooooo I havent draw for 6 months and now I have holiday until February so I have much time to draw again, and being inactive again until around june or I dunno. lol. lol. lol . i should learn bb code again :(

So here is my next level art XD
edit1: WAIT I FORGOT HOW TO HIDE IN BB CODE
edit2: oh right its hidden

just click the attachment lol

Attachments

• New folder (2)1.jpg
    New folder (2)1.jpg
    336.1 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:

Roland

R

Roland

Nice, The shading is exquisitely sexy-licious. But I would prefer try doing some other character instead ^^

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

add a white dots on the eyes by eraser. it will look less creepy.

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

Might be because of the eye that's making her creepy, too thick and black?

just gave it a little white dot. the result is a different face expression.
that eyes probably will work more if it's colored. else, in grayscale it usually represent a shocked or mind-controlled person.

still good work.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    390.1 KB · Views: 86
Last edited by a moderator:

pyf

pyf

Level 32
These two below look very nice. And they do not feel creepy to me.
What are your influences here ? Possibly American 3D animation work from the last 10 years ?

image-jpg.242172
[...] Gonna fix my first post here soon. So... Any opinion? [...]

Vaguely reminiscent of something, but I can not pinpoint it atm.

image-jpg.242497

Elsa, a bit creepy, dont have time to change this [...]

Interesting drawing too. It suggests me both an imaginary story and a title, portraying a character and her feelings. "Anxious lonely Rapunzel", I might say (for I do not know who Elsa is).

Keep up the nice work.

Level 24
View attachment 242775
hmmm... my skill is dependif on the mood. I posted some of my drawing on FB and my ex liked it. Chat with her a while, she said she really like it o.o
That really boost my skill and made this one, I usually always failed to draw pure anime XD
Dont know who, Found her pic from my friend profile pic. 1.5 hour. The best i ever made XD

I love it, she has this cute and jolly mood. Probably and yet, its the most I liked out of your current drawings, nice man :D

pyf

pyf

Level 32
[...] Master pyf: Thank you. Yes, I really like American 3d animation work, espeacially Disney. i actually dont like their recent movie, but i like their character concept and design. That Elsa is from Frozen movie [...]

I am no Master. Think Jon Snow here :wink:
I thought Pixar / Disney was indeed an influence.
Never saw Frozen... Thanks.

Two other ones worth noticing imho :

Being incomplete helps focus on the character's face

alisa-tekken-small-jpg.142373

nice experiment with outline work

img_8624-jpg.142960

In time, you might want to experiment with additional shading/highlight rendering techniques.

In time also, you might want to update the OP, to better reflect your current progress. The "noobest story of noob artist" text is hard to read for me. Plus, it may be outdated, depending on how you currently see yourself. Also, the nice drawing tips at the end of text might fit a separate entry imho.

Level 15
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
Three uploads yay.

/First. Saber. I rarely draw chaacter from side, so i tried some. This surely need more contrast. Gonna redone this when i have time (surely after i edit the OP)
/Second. A randm chaacter from side again. I really like this one, i think its because the contrast on eyes,
/Third. A random character again. I made te eyes too dark, which make the other dark area looks light :(

And wowi, I havnt draw any male character XD
If you wonder why my drawing always stopped below waist, thats because i relly cant draw leg. I will learn that once i master to draw hand and arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.