1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Fill your cup and take your pick among the maps best suited for this year's Hive Cup. The 6th Melee Mapping Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Shoot to thrill, play to kill. Sate your hunger with the 33rd Modeling Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Do you hear boss music? It's the 17th Mini Mapping Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

[DEAD] Idaero'sArt! ~velato invidia nocte

Discussion in 'Art and Graphic Designs' started by Idaero Ace, Jun 28, 2014.

1. Idaero Ace

Idaero Ace

Resources:
    Resources:

• Idaero Ace made this thread June 28, 2014. That's when he was 16 years old, still studied on 11 grade. Actually, Idaero Ace already draw since 2009. That time he mostly drawn Spiderman, Halo (game), and Star Wars. On 2010, he drawn a lot of Assassin from Assassin's Creed game. On 2011, he mixed most what he knows, mostly a mix between Halo and Assassin's Creed. On those time, Idaero Ace still draw only for fun, and didn't take it too serious.

On 2012, he was on 10th grade. He didn't draw much. He started to like Adventure Time, and draw something like that. On 2013, he started to learn to draw properly. Why? Because there was a friend (the name is Praja) who draw a really cute anime girl. Comparing to his, Idaero's drawing was really bad. That made him decided to draw properly. On 2014, his drawing got better, but still not as good as Praja's. One day, on a night, Idaero had a thought to challenge him drawing (and also ask him to teach Idaero). I decided to called him on next morning, but on next morning, another friendly called and told Idaero that Praja was murdered.

On 2015, he started to doing drawing more serious. He hunted a lot of art tutorials on internet. On mid 2015, he went to college, took Architecture major. This made Idaero can't draw what he wanted much, because really busy with the assignment. On 2016, he was on second semester, but his family can't pay for his college, so he stopped. So then, he draw a lot on his home till now.

Actually, Idaero Ace is really lazy to upload his stuff. He has Instagram, DeviantArt, Facebook groups, and others, but super lazy to upload his drawings. He said, he is lazy to open his laptop only to upload his stuff. So, why here? At first, on 2014, he made this just for fun, because that time he thought that his drawing were awesome. Then he stopped update this thread for a year, till a couple months ago (mid 2016). This thread was closed because inactivity. Then, Idaero tried to use the new HIVE 2, and surprised because it's super mobile friendly. So he decided to awaken this thread and uploads daily.

And at this time (July 2016), he thought this art section seems quite more active. He really hopes he got a lot of likes, comments, critique, and reputation.

Some other place:
      Instagram: i.destiny9
      DeviantArt: IdaeroAce
      Facebook: I-Destiny
      Facebook page: IdaeroAce

Idaero Ace took really long journey. He started to learn properly from 2013. That time he focused on anime style, then changed to realist, and then Disney, then realist again, and then anime again, and then mixed and try to made his own. He only learnt from Internet, mostly Youtube. He only can draw with pencils. Idaero had tried to use pen but it's really suck, and tried playing around with colored pencil, and turned ugly also took really long time. Idaero Ace really wanted to make digital art, but he don't have tablet. He tried to draw with mouse and it's almost impossible for him.

Here is some of his favorite Youtube channel about tutorials:
      5-Pencil Method / Drawing With Darrel Tank
      Art of Wei
      Cubebrush
      Draw with Jazza
      How I Draw
      Istebrak
      LethalChris Drawing
      markcrilley
      Stanley Artgerm Lau
      Sycra
      Whyt Manga

• Page 1 Page 2 Page 3 Page 4 Page 5 Page 6 Page 6(2) Page 7 Page 8 Page 8/9 Page 9 Page 9/10 Page 10 Page 10 Page 10

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] aa aa aa

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] aa aa aa

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] A lot old sketches [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] aa aa aa

[​IMG] aa [​IMG] Missing image OMG I SKIPPED THIS [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] aa aa aa

[​IMG] aa [​IMG] Missing image Missing Image [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] aa aa aa

aa aa [​IMG] aa [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] aa aa aa

aa [​IMG] aa [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] aa aa aa

aa aa aa aa [​IMG] [​IMG] aa [​IMG] [​IMG]
      [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] aa aa aa

• so hard

• aaa

The old old moved here[/hidden][/td][/tr][/otable][/tab][/tabs][/hidden][/td][/tr][/otable][/tab][/tabs]

Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
  2. Chaosy

Chaosy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    the non colored ones are very nice, the colored ones.. not so much.

3. pred1980

pred1980

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    pls scale them down. a smaller version of your drawings are enough to show yur noob skills :p

4. Heinvers

Heinvers

Arena Moderator

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Nice sketches Idaero:)

Last edited: Jul 22, 2014
  5. noob

noob

Resources:
    Resources:
    joke/You drawn me/joke
    You make cool sketches but in the first one the abuse of special effects make it look weird.

6. chilla_killa

chilla_killa

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
  7. Ezekiel12

Ezekiel12

Resources:
    Resources:
    I have the same opinion as Chaosy. The drawings are very good but the coloring isn't.

8. Justicebringer

Justicebringer

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
     I can see a great improvement between the first and the last picture!
    Keep this up! ;)

9. Mythic

Mythic

Media Manager

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Nice.

10. gabriono

gabriono

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    You have some talent, but the colored ones aren't that great but could be an interesting draw style for an anime (I would enjoy watching a weird-drawing-style anime).

11. Heinvers

Heinvers

Arena Moderator

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Interesting outcome ^^

12. Mythic

Mythic

Media Manager

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Could use some more shading, but looks nice!

13. Heinvers

Heinvers

Arena Moderator

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Template:
    Resources:
    ...more like definition and texture but meh :p

14. GunSlinger

GunSlinger

Resources:
    Resources:
    I see you're an aspiring anime artist.
    Your first drawings are really bad(No offense) but I really like the colors. Then I look at your more recent drawings and I can see a huge improvement. Your latest drawings look really good.

Hope you get better and better. :)

15. GunSlinger

GunSlinger

Resources:
    Resources:
    I actually started to draw 6 years ago when I befriended a guy who was really good at drawing anime, begged him to teach me how to draw. He did tough but for a short time only. He even made me a notebook on how to draw anime characters. Then I stopped drawing for a few years and here I am. Back into drawing.

16. Mythic

Mythic

Media Manager

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    The consistent quality is nice.

17. Mythic

Mythic

Media Manager

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Hm, can you make it more mature and sexy? <3

18. Heinvers

Heinvers

Arena Moderator

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Not bad, better definition would do :p

19. Mythic

Mythic

Media Manager

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    lol evul mom. At least making sexy stuff is good drawing practice.

20. GunSlinger

GunSlinger

Resources:
    Resources:
    Do you draw this on your computer or a graphics tablet or do you scan a traditional drawing?