• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[DEAD] Idaero'sArt! ~velato invidia nocte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15

INTRODUCTION

WHATSINSIDE

damn it not work

wtf with that second tab

Idaero Ace made this thread June 28, 2014. That's when he was 16 years old, still studied on 11 grade. Actually, Idaero Ace already draw since 2009. That time he mostly drawn Spiderman, Halo (game), and Star Wars. On 2010, he drawn a lot of Assassin from Assassin's Creed game. On 2011, he mixed most what he knows, mostly a mix between Halo and Assassin's Creed. On those time, Idaero Ace still draw only for fun, and didn't take it too serious.

On 2012, he was on 10th grade. He didn't draw much. He started to like Adventure Time, and draw something like that. On 2013, he started to learn to draw properly. Why? Because there was a friend (the name is Praja) who draw a really cute anime girl. Comparing to his, Idaero's drawing was really bad. That made him decided to draw properly. On 2014, his drawing got better, but still not as good as Praja's. One day, on a night, Idaero had a thought to challenge him drawing (and also ask him to teach Idaero). I decided to called him on next morning, but on next morning, another friendly called and told Idaero that Praja was murdered.

On 2015, he started to doing drawing more serious. He hunted a lot of art tutorials on internet. On mid 2015, he went to college, took Architecture major. This made Idaero can't draw what he wanted much, because really busy with the assignment. On 2016, he was on second semester, but his family can't pay for his college, so he stopped. So then, he draw a lot on his home till now.

Actually, Idaero Ace is really lazy to upload his stuff. He has Instagram, DeviantArt, Facebook groups, and others, but super lazy to upload his drawings. He said, he is lazy to open his laptop only to upload his stuff. So, why here? At first, on 2014, he made this just for fun, because that time he thought that his drawing were awesome. Then he stopped update this thread for a year, till a couple months ago (mid 2016). This thread was closed because inactivity. Then, Idaero tried to use the new HIVE 2, and surprised because it's super mobile friendly. So he decided to awaken this thread and uploads daily.

And at this time (July 2016), he thought this art section seems quite more active. He really hopes he got a lot of likes, comments, critique, and reputation.

Some other place:
Instagram: i.destiny9
DeviantArt: IdaeroAce
Facebook: I-Destiny
Facebook page: IdaeroAce

Idaero Ace took really long journey. He started to learn properly from 2013. That time he focused on anime style, then changed to realist, and then Disney, then realist again, and then anime again, and then mixed and try to made his own. He only learnt from Internet, mostly Youtube. He only can draw with pencils. Idaero had tried to use pen but it's really suck, and tried playing around with colored pencil, and turned ugly also took really long time. Idaero Ace really wanted to make digital art, but he don't have tablet. He tried to draw with mouse and it's almost impossible for him.

Here is some of his favorite Youtube channel about tutorials:
5-Pencil Method / Drawing With Darrel Tank
Art of Wei
Cubebrush
Draw with Jazza
How I Draw
Istebrak
LethalChris Drawing
markcrilley
Stanley Artgerm Lau
Sycra
Whyt Manga

Page 1Page 2Page 3Page 4Page 5Page 6Page 6(2)Page 7Page 8Page 8/9Page 9Page 9/10Page 10Page 10Page 10
aaaaaa
aaaaaa
A lot old sketches aaaaaa
aa Missing imageOMG I SKIPPED THIS aaaaaa
aa Missing imageMissing Image aaaaaa
aaaa aa aaaaaa
aa aa aaaaaa
aaaaaaaa aa
206448-9344429c542ba8084f77b4855e487b39.jpg
aaaaaa

so hard

aaa

The old old moved here[/hidden][/td][/tr][/TABLE][/tab][/tabs][/hidden][/td][/tr][/TABLE][/tab][/tabs]

Last edited:
Level 15
Thanks all for the feedback.
It's the first time I tried digital draw, so the colored one are creepy

I will try to take some shoot my previous draw, around 2 years ago I guess
And I will resize them this time.

Level 15
phew, finally, after one hour upload the images....
just check my album for now, if you want.
i will add my finished draw here, with some comment i guess

Level 16
I see you're an aspiring anime artist.
Your first drawings are really bad(No offense) but I really like the colors. Then I look at your more recent drawings and I can see a huge improvement. Your latest drawings look really good.

Hope you get better and better. :)

Level 16
Actually I combine many thing, that because my draw history...
Firstly I draw some kid draw, when I'm still on elementary till 1st junior high school
then start draw Halo, on 2nd junior high, i stopped drawing, on 3rd, i draw cartoon style
Start drawing again on 1st senior high, when my friend draw anime style, i start learning that. Take one and half year
recently, i trying to draw disney and realistic, and also coloring. I never coloring before. I never coloring till a couple months ago

I actually started to draw 6 years ago when I befriended a guy who was really good at drawing anime, begged him to teach me how to draw. He did tough but for a short time only. He even made me a notebook on how to draw anime characters. Then I stopped drawing for a few years and here I am. Back into drawing.

Level 22
Nice drawings there dude. There's a bit of a proportion problem (the line on the back to the butt) on the half body drawing. Anyway, keep drawing :D

Level 15
Warning
Big sized picture. Open in new tab and zoom out if you want.

LOL, these draws are a years old before I learned draw from Mark Crilley.
For the first one, he is Dante. Look at the face, ugly face
234778-albums7413-picture86620.jpg

And the second, Assassins Creed.
The proportion are ugly
234778-albums7413-picture86623.jpg

I'm super noob!!!! This draw is really suck. ugly faces.
234778-albums7413-picture86629.jpg

This is too. Same like above.
234778-albums7413-picture86628.jpg

After I play Assassins Creed Re-Armed with my friend, I draw this
234778-albums7413-picture86624.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.