• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Green TD Pro Deathmatch

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
New Green TD
  • Towers changed
  • Monsters changed
  • 58 levels, 3 levels of bosses.
  • Multiboard changed.
  • New auras.
  • Improved balance
  • Bugs fixed, etc.

Contents

Green TD Pro Deathmatch (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
Uploader hasn't clarified issues reported regarding the map, for almost three months now. Substandard, I'm afraid. (previous comments: Green TD Pro Deathmatch)

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
There were two other Green TD maps uploaded in 2019 but their authors (one of them being named trolbot) decided it was better to remove the maps from the site/public view.
So, we're just gonna compare your version with Green Circle TD Gold v1.8
Well, that if I can see any words. I guess you made this in Russian or something and characters don't appear.

It's an English site so mainly it has to be in that language. Bilingual maps are allowed.
Also, do you have permission to upload this map from the original author? Did you edit it?

Awaiting Update.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
Paillan
eubz
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/

Level 7
Map doesnt show up in game for me when using 1.31, had to use 1.30.4 to see it.

As deepstrasz already noted the map is presumably in russian so just about everything is unreadable for non-russians

As far as i can tell the map is effectively the same as the vast majority of non-circle Green TD maps, Towers are identical in design to most only the models have changed, and some are using custom models, only tower that id say is new is the lightning tower which just cast chain lightning so not exactly original.

Waves are the same, just again with mostly different models.

Multiboard seems decent but again because the map is in russian its basically unreadable

I wont comment on how balanced the map is as i havent played the map properly but one can assume that its really no different that than most Green TD maps.

As far as i can tell theirs no changelog and considering the v2.30 numbering used ingame id expect their to be some changelogs, unless that was carried over from the map used to create this version.

Terrain is practically identical to most Green TD maps other than different doodads and terrain trsture used

Just to disclose in this post i am the creator of my own Green TD map which has been on Hive Workshop for a number of years and whilst i tried to not directly compare my own map with this one as my own is significantly different, when you do compare them this version is substantially lacking in everything and going by the standard reviewing practices of HiveWorkshop i would personally say the map is Sub-Standard.