• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Strategy / Risk] Ghostlands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello guys, I am proud to work with someone that skilled as Forsaken. I hope you will like my work here.

Btw. Dont think that i am "another rookie" who want to be part of some great map and benefit with its succes. I am curent designer and editor of Wrath of the Earth warder. (now named Azeroth wars Cataclysm) :)

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

I agree with Chaosy, you should do something about those mountains. Anyway, looks great so far.

Level 23
Thanks! Yeah, I just loved Zul'Mashar too! Most of my favorite regions in the map is about trolls! LOL

About the mountain, well, like Sylvie said, it will be the last thing that the player will see, but I can do something there x)

Spinel and I just started Northern of Lordaeron, here it's Dawnstrider Harbor!

Screen11.jpg

Level 1
Can add another character in detholme example Mirdoran the Fallen and add as a demo character?:vw_wtf:

Last edited:
Level 11
For Night Elves? It makes no sense to have Nelfs in Deatholme.
Maybe take over the Sunwell? Like: "The Night Elves were sent to Quel'thalas to shut down the Sunwell, in order to prevent another demon invasion."
And, when/if he Legion arrives, something like, "Kill Kil'jeaden so he won't be able to suck the powers of the World Tree later on".
Idk... It's hard to think about Nelfs quests in Quel'thalas e.e

Level 21
For Night Elves? It makes no sense to have Nelfs in Deatholme.
Maybe take over the Sunwell? Like: "The Night Elves were sent to Quel'thalas to shut down the Sunwell, in order to prevent another demon invasion."
And, when/if he Legion arrives, something like, "Kill Kil'jeaden so he won't be able to suck the powers of the World Tree later on".
Idk... It's hard to think about Nelfs quests in Quel'thalas e.e
I agree with Sylvie,it doesn't really make sense

Level 9
Forsaken.....................
.................. isnt supposed to be with the Farstrider.............. i think u r supposed to split them..... i mean ...what harm couldit be?

Let me explain better, at the beginning, the the Farstider, will be just Farstider, and the player will have an upgrade to bring Forsaken allies. And MAYBE, in later game, the player will have the option to be the fully Forsaken.

But anyway, the Ruins of Silvermoon is completed!

Screen17.jpg

I think it can be more ruined, right now it has the feeling of a half abandoned garden city. Pretty good nonetheless.
e5308124.jpg

Level 9
Upgrade name: Bring in ur forsaken allies. Can gin to build ta apothrcy. Can also train dgs(deadguards) andapthecracy............ .... .......... ... ... . ......

Anyways ... the ruins look creepy and.... nice.... the fog adds a nice effect but... the bottom parr jus looks like normal. ......

P.S. r u ptting scoruges forces in the death scar???

Level 7
Lorewise Blood elves were trying to restore the entire city but Romnath was able to repair only half of it by magic and the second part was took by wretched so its does not necesarily look completely destroyed.

And the second think is that if you will win the battle for the city as Blood elves you will not have to look at the destroyed, clouded, burning ruins for the rest of game :D

Status
Not open for further replies.