• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Strategy / Risk] Ghostlands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

Maybe it's just flooded, it's not like anyone was there to prevent it :)

Level 21
It's normal that the town center is in water, Undeads are in ghostland since they taked over quel'thalas an no BE have come in it to purge the land. The buildings are abandoned.
Well,why don't we change that,wolf and tiger vs Undead.Anyway,sorry for off-topic

I agree with what you said,the buildings are abandoned so its normal that the buildings are not in the best condition.

Level 23
Yeah, We finally finished Deatholme, and what was did, was what I truly wanted for it!

Screen33.jpg

There is still room for improvement of course but the current result is already great.
These are one of the best playable terrains I've seen around.
Thanks all!
We just edited Sunstider Isle a bit:

Screen34.jpg
Cool. Looks well done.
I think it would look better if you edited the water color to something more light blue. I'd be tricky though since the trigger to editor water color is global. So you'd have to work with GetLocalPlayer and stuff.

Agreed. At the moment the water color is quite contrasting with the surroundings and I'm afraid that it's not in a good way.

Try fiddling with that more.

Last edited:
Level 8
Well I just watched all screenshot in this topic and well... I almost want delete my project... you terrain is just too good, I hope we get beta soon!

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Well I just watched all screenshot in this topic and well... I almost want delete my project... you terrain is just too good, I hope we get beta soon!

If you think this is good check out the terrain section.

Anyway, the grove area looks pretty neat. Better than the other areas I'd say.

Level 9
My god... risk maps have almost always 8 MB.. but u might get to optit it so u could at least go to 9mb.. my alteened melee got to 10 but opt it all the way back to 7.97mb..... :() (it was insane...)

Status
Not open for further replies.