• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Strategy / Risk] Ghostlands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
2hqh2tx.png

Logo.png

2hqh2tx_C_pia.png

Gameplay2.png

Ghostlands will be a risk based map, inspirited in LTA and Scar of Quel'thalas.

During map, the player will to fight for defense their base, advance against the enemy, complete quests, gaining heroes, bases and more! The income system let the player to gain gold with no miner, and lumber system will be replace by the magical pieces that can be gained from the Blood Crystals, it's a income system as well.

2hqh2tx.png

Factions.png

Blood_Elf.png
2nw3mdc.jpg
6z0h6u.jpg
[td]
wowart02_Y24021jb17.jpg
[/td]
For nearly 7,000 years, high elven society centered on the sacred Sunwell, a magical fount that was created using a vial of pure arcane energy from the first Well of Eternity. During the Third War, however, the high elves were nearly scoured from Azeroth. Led by the death knight Arthas, a Scourge army stormed into Quel'Thalas, slaughtering almost ninety percent of the kingdom’s population.
Now calling themselves Blood Elves; they try to take their home back.

Main Leader: Lor'themar Theron
Faction color: Red
Once a group comprised solely of high elves, many of the Farstriders who survived the Scourge's invasion of Quel'Thalas have become blood elves. Based in Tranquillen, the organization is considered part of the blood elf government.

Main Leader: Halduron Brightwing
Faction color: Yellow
[tr]

Kael'thas, together with 15% of the blood elven people, made the journey into Outland with his new allies. With the goal of finding a lasting method to sate the elven addiction, and claiming a new homeland for the sin'dorei, Kael'thas thus put his plans into motion. However, he had not forgotten about his people still in Quel'thalas. Grand Magister Rommath, a powerful Archmage who serve Kael'thas' ambitions faithfully, was sent back to reclaim Quel'Thalas with a contingent of magisters.

Main Leader: Rommath
Faction color: Orange
[tr]
[tr]

cooltext116575429314862.png

[td]
Recolored_high_elf_magi_by_bannanahamma_d31py28.jpg
[/td]
They were betrayed by one of their own, slaughtered by fallen Prince and ostracized by racist grand marshal. Many of them followed their former leader, left their ancient legacy and became Sin'dorei.But these remained strong, true and pure. They are the true survivors of Quel'thalas, they are Quel'dorei, the High elves and they will stand pure and raise from the ashes.

Main Leader: Ranger lord Hawskpear
Faction colour: Blue
[tr]
cooltext116575429326567.png

[td]
2dkea94.png
[/td]
The Wretched are elves (usually blood elves) that failed to control their innate addiction to magic, overindulging in arcane sources to the point of deformity and, often, insanity. Obsessed with obtaining and devouring magic, they are a danger to both themselves and others, and are usually too violent to surrender

Main Ledaer: Thaelis the Hungerer
Faction color: Teal
[tr]
undead.png
Darkhan2.jpg

[td]
10808578_739402406152806_988245023_a.jpg
[/td]

Lead by their leader Masophet the Black, the Undead forces in Quel'thalas are trying to take back every piece of land, once conquered by King Arthas and stolen by the remnants of the Elves.

Main Ledaer: Masophet the Black
Faction color: Green
During the Scourge invasion of Quel'Thalas,Deatholme was created to be the Scourge citadel in the southwestern Ghostlands, marking the beginning of the Dead Scar. It is the major headquarters of the Scourge in Quel'Thalas.
Sightless for powers; the undead attack the Elves' Forces in the hope of conquer all Quel'thalas

Main Leader: Dar'Khan Drathir
Faction color: Purple and Green
[tr]
[tr]
cooltext116575429353521.png

[td]
161f34n.jpg
[/td]
The Sentinel Spies is an expedition sent to Quel'Thalas in order to spy on the activities of the blood elves and sabotage them. They consist completely of night elves with one exception, the dwarf Prospector Anvilward. Most of their activities take place in the Ghostlands, but also a few in the Eversong Woods.

Main Leader: None at the moment
Faction color: Light Blue
[tr]
cooltext116575429312483.png

2ugcf9x.jpg
[td]
2j6aafl.jpg
[/td]
The recent fall of Quel'Thalas led to a unique opportunity to once again attempt to reclaim their ancestral lands, in the wake of the loss of the Sunwell several tribes attacked the weakened elves. Zul'jin also returned after years missing to lead the trolls against the elves.

Main leader: Zul'jin
Faction color: Dark Green
The trolls of Zeb'Watha and Tor'Watha, will help their leader, Zul'jin, to decimate all your arch-enemies, and begin their advance on Quel'Thalas. Ready and hopeful for next time - glory days - this is the time to take back what is rightfully theirs.

Main leader: Chieftain Zul'Marosh
Faction color: Gray
[tr]
[tr]
2hqh2tx.png

cooltext116575171957567.png

16hup00.jpg

2eouww5.jpg

4qj6fp.jpg

6h8109.jpg

al69mw.jpg

o03pyb.jpg

2mcgl90.jpg

2zdqauw.jpg

hx3epi.jpg

2hqh2tx.png

27wzsyg.jpg
1zfu2af.jpg
11s16dd.jpg
28an81l.jpg
2s6udmb.jpg
oh8th4.jpg
2yxneva.png
Inv_misc_tabard_gilneas.png
[td] [/td]
cooltext116575429369952.png
Forsaken ; Project leader. [tr]
Sylvie ; Triggerer. [tr]
micha17 ; Beta tester.[tr]
useminename ; Beta tester. [tr]
NelsonLaJe ; Object manager. [tr]
Sclammerz ; Tech-tree helper. [tr]
Yousef ; Triggerer. [tr]
Spinel ; Terrainer.

[tr]

Got any questions or suggestions? Feel free to post!

Last edited:
Level 12
Also i suggest that for the sentinels the main hero to be Boralius Stormfear - a night elf warrior who ,unlike most of the night elves , cant use magic very good but he is expert in fighting styles and war strategies .

Level 12
Maybe Boreas Stormfear ? Or maybe Balador Stormfear ? Or maybe Nutrion Stormfear ?

Level 23
Maybe Boreas Stormfear ? Or maybe Balador Stormfear ? Or maybe Nutrion Stormfear ?

Balador Stormfear! Nice name, I will use this for the second night elf hero, because the main leader itself will be a Priestess of the moon, Felore Moonray.

Ooh. The secret project has been revealed. Anyway looks good on the terrain as always, forsaken!

Edit: also for the night elf leader maybe Folea Windarrow

Thank you! But I've decided the name already, the first name is close btw xD

Oh......the secret project!

Looks promising......
BTW good luck with it.....

Thank you!

Yrk

Yrk

Level 6
Yehey! :D, It has been revealed xD

Good Luck :D
Forsaken said:
In the beginning Kael'thas will be allied with the others elves, but the player can summon the legion, and gain Kil'jaedan! xD
Hmmp, really? :ogre_hurrhurr:

Kasrkin

Hosted Project: LoA
Level 26
I think I actually played something like this when ol' Warcraft was still in its prime. I definitely remember playing as the Night Elves and being cut off in my last base surrounded by undead.

Kasrkin

Hosted Project: LoA
Level 26
Thanks! Yea, some inspiration to do this was Scar of Quel'thalas as well, but don't know if this one you played. xD

Might've just been that, it's been too long to remember everything. Thanks

Edit: Looking at some old footage this might actually be it, thank you. Although, it doesn't seem to want to show up in the map list. :(

Last edited:
Level 23
Thanks all! About the AI, I still won't place, for this map style, don't work very good.
Most of my friends don't play WC3 too, just one or two (virtual friend); but I don't mind create the map via ENT for play with others, it's sometimes better, no noob people xD
(Off topic; if someone wanna add me in garena to play my nick is doug_picoli )

Status
Not open for further replies.