• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Strategy / Risk] Ghostlands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Have to ask, I know about 3 of your projects, Ghostlands and two campaigns : Tides of war 2.0 and War of the ancients, which one is now your priority Forsaken?

Level 23
Thanks all! And I'm focus just on Ghostlands! Also, new screenshots! :)

North Sanctum
Screen41.jpg

East Sanctum
Screen42.jpg

West Sanctum
Screen45.jpg

Sanctum of the Moon
Screen43.jpg

Sanctum of the Sun
Screen44.jpg

Level 10
I know Its been said many times already but maybe improve your map descriptions, check grammat etc, maybe the info that "15% of blood elves went into outland" is also a bit out of place... try make it more poetic! That would be fantastic!

Level 9
one detail risk maps don't have.. they make elaborate terrains on capitals.. then when someone else comes to conquer it.. the doodads dont change!!!So its like undeads in an unruined blood elf city!

Level 7
Then trully it is possible to change city doodads to their broke, undead, burning counterpart in game. I require extremely dificult trigger, like EXTREMELY dificult and we can make such a trigger because of our possibilities.
I know only one man who was able to do it and he is gone.

one detail risk maps don't have.. they make elaborate terrains on capitals.. then when someone else comes to conquer it.. the doodads dont change!!!So its like undeads in an unruined blood elf city!

It's possible and I'm doing it for my map but it is difficult and generally not always worth it and I don't think this map needs it.

Level 25

It's unneccessary. Forsaken is already working hard for the terrain, which is a big deal, and other risk maps usually don't have it.

Level 12
Then trully it is possible to change city doodads to their broke, undead, burning counterpart in game. I require extremely dificult trigger, like EXTREMELY dificult and we can make such a trigger because of our possibilities.
I know only one man who was able to do it and he is gone.
Who is the guy ?

Level 20
I don't really think that it's difficult trigger. Rather really, really long trigger. You have to take every doodad you want to change, replace it with different one, remove it's location etc. It would work good in the most of the risk maps, but this one has awesome, complicated terrain with thousands of doodads, so trigger would be kilometers long and cause extreme lags IMO

Level 10
Forsaken, I believe you mentioned that this risk map is inspired by some older risk map placed somewhere else on Azeroth. If it is so, can I see the map that was your inspiration? Thanks.

Level 12
Well , slow progres is better than no progres and all so good luck ! Hope you can find help with the triggers.

Level 11
Some of you might not know that I left a month ago for school, but hey, Spinel, I can come back to work!

Status
Not open for further replies.