• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Strategy / Risk] Ghostlands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Just a quick update, me and Forsaken were designing the remainning elite units, and Forsaken wanted to change the Scourge's elite, the elite was Death Knight, he had Death Coil, Death Pact and Black Strike (Dark Arrow but melee), we didn't think about a replacement yet so we made this poll

http://strawpoll.me/4299868

Level 23
I've just re-edited Windrunner Village!
OLD:
Screen22.jpg

NEW:
Screen21.jpg

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

Maybe tint those ruins a bit darker and see if it looks better.

Level 23
Well, I'm re-doing most of Ghostlands (Region); It was so empty and bad. And I'm doing the tech tree as well, for now, the completed tech tree are: Red (Silvermoon Elves) Blue (High Elves) Teal (Wrecthed) Yellow (Farstider Elves) Light Blue (Night Elves) and Dark Green (Zul'aman Trolls).
When I finished the terrain and tech tree, I will release a beta version! :)

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

Looks cool, but that Northrend dirt tile doesn't mix very well with some other tiles you're using.

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

Nobody's forcing you, just throwing in suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.