• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Strategy / Risk] Ghostlands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yrk

Yrk

Level 6
What do you mean?
This:
What is this?:
288vcid.jpg
It has a wrong image, looks like a Girl, not the burning crystal.

Level 4
Off-Topic:
Mimicking the landscape of Silvermoon City from WoW.

Nope, that is not what I meant. It means; Its so epic terrain.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
On-Topic:

Keep on going, Forsaken. I love the terrain much.

Good luck again.

I'm saying that it did, I didn't say its what you said. It really does remind me of the Blood Elf starting area from WoW.

Level 23

[td]
Preview.jpg
[/td]
NEWS!
The terrain of Ghostlands is 75% completed! I said that I would release a beta version, but I think better, and it's better I finish all the terrain and tech-tree of all factions! Also, it might have some more new regions like that I've did for Zul'aman, but if I did, it will be in the Forbidden Sea, since this are is low explored! I think it's all! xD

Level 23
Thanks all!

I have some great news, firstly; there is a new member in the team! Spinel; he's helping me with ideas and terrain! Secondly; new faction has been added! The High Elves! And thirdly, a new region has been added, I always wanna to explore this region [since an old campaign of mine]; Northern of Lordaeron! It will have just a little part of Eastern Plaguelands too; but just Quel'Lithien Lodge and Zul'Mashar.

West Sanctum

Screen8.jpg

Quel'Lithien Lodge

Screen9.jpg

Zul'Mashar

Screen10.jpg

Hope you like! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.