• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Durotar

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
⁹Durotar is one of the Horde's most important regions, being home to the Orc Capital: Orgrimmar. Founded after the battle for Mount Hyjal against the Burning Legion by the warchief Thrall.
Dry and inhospitable but even with the environment against the horde it has brought to the surface a city of warriors.
Harpies, Thieves, Alliance and even Elementals inhabit this land.

The map is a template and does not have any playable mechanics, it can be explored within the game without problems.

This map now also comes with an SD version, for those who prefer classic graphics.

Thanks to SD custom content to: @Em!, @Stefan.K @johnwar
Thanks to HD custom content to: @jixed, @Mr Ogre man and @Vulfar

Special mention to @Fugrim, for suggesting this area!
Contents

Durotar (Map)

Durotar (Classic graphics) (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
While it's nice it's rather simple, flat and empty, sadly. Simple/Useful If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange! R U L E S Site Rules Map Submission Rules M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N BB CODES BB...

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

If this is supposed to be a template it should go here: Warcraft 3 Map Templates
Do not make separate threads of the same map. The differences between Classic and Reforged are meager if just a graphics change.
I reported your threads to be merged and moved where they should be.
I have merged the bundles. @SoyMante adapt the description accordingly. The bundle is now in the Templates section.

Level 7
I have merged the bundles. @SoyMante adapt the description accordingly. The bundle is now in the Templates section.
Thank you!! I will change the description in a moment

If this is supposed to be a template it should go here: Warcraft 3 Map Templates
Do not make separate threads of the same map. The differences between Classic and Reforged are meager if just a graphics change.
I reported your threads to be merged and moved where they should be.
I'm sorry I didn't know that I could merge them, in a few moments I will fix the descriptions

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
While it's nice it's rather simple, flat and empty, sadly.

Simple/Useful

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

M A P - C R E A T I O N - G U I D E S

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
Alexen
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/

Last edited:
Level 7
While it's nice it's rather simple, flat and empty, sadly.

Simple/Useful

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

M A P - C R E A T I O N - G U I D E S

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
Alexen
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/
Thanks for the review, sadly I don't know how to do campaigns or missions so I just leave the maps for people who know how to do those things to use, and I understand that it's empty, durotar doesn't offer a variety of environments or much detail, but it works.
Thank you! :D