• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dark Invasion II v2.14

An Epic ORPG featuring a custom combat system among many, many other things.
www.DarkInvasion.co.nr

This version allows access to most areas of the final map. More areas will be unlocked and more content will be added in future updates.

Keywords:
Dark Invasion II, Dark Invasion, Dark Invasion 2, Arkan, Pidda
Contents

Dark Invasion II v2.14 (Map)

Reviews
07:01, 3rd Oct 2008 VGsatomi: Wow, I've never seen so many diverse multiboard options before. Very inclusive RPG that has just as many features as most console RPGs. Quite simply some amazing work. Camera movement can be a hassle, as seen in every...
Level 2
This game is quite hard to play , because at the beginning you won,t able to but skills . And also it hard to attack because you need to wait for the bar to full (Attack : Doesn't means only full bar can attack , half also can and anything also can.

Level 3
Neither me nor Arkan is active anymore.
The map was put on halt Jan 20 2010. It was released as open source if anyone wanted to continue the project. Not heard about anyone continuing on the map so Dark Invasion 2.14 is still the last (and official) version.

Level 1
Neither me nor Arkan is active anymore.
The map was put on halt Jan 20 2010. It was released as open source if anyone wanted to continue the project. Not heard about anyone continuing on the map so Dark Invasion 2.14 is still the last (and official) version.

erm i cant DL the content from the source u put there =(

Level 1
Cheating is for dummies. This map is so great that don't need cheatings, and it also has an SP anti-cheat mechanism.

BTW, if anyone is continuing this map (I couldn't, life's taking too much of my time) I suggest you guys finish the Inferno zone (80-90) where we meet the Ragnarok boss (shaped like a red infernal on my last pic patch) and the 75-80 zone that is already landscaped. The swamp to the right should have the 4th Knight battle. And the last Knight Battle could be Odin or Ragnarok, dropping an epic item. A vendor for lvl 80-90 players would also be great.

Those are the changes that I previewed when I was trying to develop the v2.15 and those don't diverge so much from the role of the game.

And one last thing: don't forgot to hold credits to both Arkan and Pidda. The best map coders I ever knew.

Level 9
I told you man, THIS IS NOT A MAP FOR WARCRAFT NEWBIES!
This is Warcraft's Dark Souls.
But really good.

Level 19
This game has a few bugs... but the over all game is good.

I got to a certain level at which point a bunch of glitches began to pester me to the point that the game was unplayable.

they slow the game down and mess with the random dice engine

Level 1
Very good map, Kraft's system, everything is very remarkable, it is only a pity, isn't finished. We wait for updatings.
and works are conducted?

Level 1
A great map.
I found version 2.15 at MMH that adds free camera. Dunno if its offical or not but well its cool :)
I would really like to know if someone works on this map.

Also
I started to play on BattleNet (EU) named -> Doubtful. PM me for game.

Level 1
It's not official but the map is released for anyone to work on. I'm glad to see that someone has kept on working on it :)

2.14 was the last "official" version.

Hey man. Is it possible to give the detailed differences on 7 weapon types?
In rpg i like to think and experiment with builds and knowing this info really really helps out. plz if its possible.

Ok. There is reset for Traits what about Magicks/Techniques?
Please someone reply.

Last edited:
Level 4
There's any guide or documentation about this map?
The map is pretty complex and I can't find any documentation on internet.
A magic or traits list would be appreciated =O

Level 1
I'm soloing with an amazone and a thief. But I lost their 4x codes, now just have 2x code

What is your location and time to play?

Level 3
Hey Mecxit, you can add me on Garena: marb23

We can work out a time later in chat

Level 2
Got it all solo by templar. It's a shame that there is only 75lvls and not all location is available. But still 3/5 bosses are killed(i'm not sure that there is only 3 bosses available). Pretty damn hard that was, but that was worth it.

Level 3
Felt very deep equal mixed emotions at the start of inspiration and sad. Huge map itself forced me to try it ...But once i got into the game, my childhood dreams just stumbled over some points making me to refuse to continue:

-Annoying eyes hurting white/blue panel. Overall people went insane with damn "customizations".
-No map minimap orientation. Should one memorize such huge map?
-Very specific fights. very inconvinient
-Rather no single than is. Yes, i know it can soloed, but due to above, nay.
Sorry, wont click 1/5 rate due to your gigantic effort you put in it. sadly, deleted.