• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ragnarok Online v2.14

Contents

Ragnarok Online v2.14 (Map)

Level 4
Whats new? and also i think this game will be more fun if there is item. well the old version has no item. and also the saving code shouldnt work in single player. if not every1 will cheat.

thats for the old version. i dono about the newer version. still this map is quite fun and it will be more fun with some item.

Level 2
I have played 5 RO maps so far and every map has its pros and contras.Well heres some things i want to say about this map:

Pros:
-First Map with all job classes :D
-Nice Balancing
Contras:
-no dungeons
-not really much RO items
-No base/job lvl system
-No skills to choose and skill requirements
-No Job/Skill Quests
-Poor number of Monsters
-Places were a bit messed up(amatsu for example is a city on a different continent-u shouldn't be able to walk there)
-Energy Coat from mage/wiz should give armor instead of mana shield
-No stat points to give which messes up the purpose of the job classes
-Much too less MVP's
-Where the hell did glastheim go?
-U left out the most important monsters in Ro-Angelring and Baphomet
-Lutie is also missing

Well thats all for now.It's not that i want to tell everyone how bad ur map is i just wanted to motivate u on keep working on this map cause all other map-makers who worked on RO maps gave up as i know and i really want to see a finished RO map.
I would be proud to support u with all my RO knowledge as much as i can :))).
PS:If ur going to quit working on this map ill find out where u live and i cant promise ull get away save ;)

Level 3
Avastor, I dont have 24/7 to work on this. I got a life too lol...

But thanks for the hints. I guess you musta missed the 3 dungeons I have in there.

And Energy Coat will stay as it is. Why? Read this from iRO's site.

Reduces the damage the caster takes from enemies by shielding the caster with a magical shield.
Consumes 30 SP when cast, and continues to consume a certain amount of SP when attacked.
Remaining SP amount of the caster affects on the damage and the additional SP consumption for the next attack.
Can last 5 minutes for the maximum, however when the caster`s SP amount becomes 0, the magic shield around the caster disappears.
Only blocks physical attacks and has a 5 seconds casting time.

Heres the link if you don't believe me.

http://iro.ragnarokonline.com/game/libraryListSkill.asp?Category=2

and you also have to realize that not everything on that list is doable. I could do it, but it would make the game VERY confusing, and would hurt it more than help it.

Level 2
I played RO for over a year and and Energy Coat doesn't absorb any damage it's only lowered, believe me.

Level 2
i played RO for over 3 years and i still dunno the mage class skills cos i always play stalker/thief class lol
but i think it was absorb mana..not reduce damage..or am i rong?..maybe the koreans changed it again. its not surprising that the skill is different cos thru all the updates numerous things have been completely changed and even the skil descriptions dun even match no more and man how many names can they think of for soul breaker (soul destroyer, breaker, soul breaker,..) i guess they just cant make up their minds... ANYWAYS good map man /no1 i liked it just that WOE gets kinda annoying cos im in the middle of a battle and i almost kill eddga and then get warped /e5

Level 2
I checked it one more time and it IS only reducing damage depending on how much %mana u have it also drains only sp if ur attacked also depending on how much %of mana u have left.

I have also complains about a few other skills.

what skill do you want to represent with frost nova?why is venom dust increasing the attackspeed of enemys?Why does LoV AoE increase with each lvl?

Level 3
Frost Nova.

Requires Frost Diver lvl 1, Wizard Icewall lvl 1 and is mastered at lvl 10.
Freezes all enemies around caster. Not usable on boss monsters. The freezing chance and the Skill Duration are the same as Frost Diver skill.
Has a 1 second delay after a use, the amount of damage is the same as MTK of the caster.

Bug.

By Accident.

Level 2
I just wanted to ask how ur progress is doing and if u still work on this map, i really love it =)