LoreI'll just take notes again instead. No time to write.
- The story began with a BANG! A meteor strike to be precise.
- It was middle of the night, as far as cliche goes.
- A giant blob monster crawled/slides(?) outside of the meteorite and for the first time see the outside world
- He began searching for some place to rest, cuz ya know, jet-lag
- Sooner found a shallow crater, his body fits perfectly by coincedence (spelt wrong but meh)
- Morning came, and it turned out the crater was actually a small dry lake. Not that it has to do with anything, just for size assurance
- The blob woke up and noticed 3 humans observing him. A man, woman, and a child
- It was a family of 3 people. Living in a small house near the lake
- That family was friendly enough to befriend a gigantic blob, and so goes
- Blob grew to love humans observing the family
- Mr.blob was happy
- 3 and a half months later
- The family and their house was crushed by large rocks from a landslide
- Mr.blob saw their corpses, I mean, their mincemeat *insert extremely brutal massacre pic here*
- The blob being innocent to feelings such as sadness, he didn't understand the pain left in him
- He sooner longed and longed for company
- Mr.Blob decided to travel and befriend the villagers living in the village nearby
- He realized that his appearance doesn't make befriending anyone any easier
- And then decided to transform into a human to blend-in
- The transformation was a "success" on his mind, but in reality, he became 10x scarier than before
- The ability was "close to perfect" he thought, but there's one problem, his "face" was distorting when he gets careless
- He soon came up with an idea on how to prevent that. It was to tilt his "head" up high so the gravity uh... whatever
- His now "head" was always tilted-up wherever he goes. Creepy
- He visited villages with his new appearance in order to fulfill his goal, to make friends
- The villagers were scared just as expected
- He gain bad reputations, and soon became infamous of bringing disasters due to rumors
- He ended up being hunted and attacked by his beloved humans.
Grammar mistakes- In Additional, I meant "decrease", not "increase"
- Also on the middle, "harden" must be "hardened"
Oh and I realized, I entered a blob something, there's no anatomy or body proportion at all, I instead "disregarded entirely" the functionality. Welp, expecting to get zero in Realism now.
Sweeet! Hope you've saved a WIP somewhere :O. You need to post one!
Check the rules! = You must show at least one unfinished preview of your submission, before the deadline, as proof that it’s yours.
Edit = /sigh guess I'll have to push my rendering more to have a chance against you! haha
There has actually been a wip, somewhere in the past.
I posted a WIP but it has been deleted I don't know the reason.
However this WIP still saved on one of my albums