• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Concept Art Contest #6 - Tribal Princess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

But that's not necessarily a bad thing, in fact, I'd say it's a good thing.

Edit:
pose_wip01.png

Edit:
pose_wip02_25.png

Edit:
pose_wip03_crop.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Yes, NFWar's princess is all "Clean up your room now, son, or there will be no dinner for you!"
Mhm.

pose_wip04_25.png

Just trying some colour.

Last edited by a moderator:
This, might be my final submission, if it's not, I'll edit THIS POST! :D

Now, peace!!!

woarim_princess_sheet_by_mr_goblin-d4o18ts.png

I'll add a nifty text and description later, with probably some lore involved etc. all you should know is = This is the Waorim Princess, that has the role of the high Priestess... she's responsible for all the sacrifices made to the gods, and NO it's not red paint they used to color there cloths and the mask.... (yeah I'll let you figure out what's red and is involved in sacrifices..)

tribal_princess_wip_by_mr_goblin-d4nmpym.png

Last edited:

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

First of all, please split your image so it doesn't stretch the page because this is really bad. Alternatively, you could just put it in a HIDDEN-tag.

Secondly, I'm not sure about the clothes, man, they do seem a little intricate and advanced for the time. At least the borders/trims. The fabric itself could easily be skin from some animal, and thus acceptable.

Oh, and those feet, they are AMAZING. The masks are fancy too.

THIS IS AWESOME!!!!! nice character man, What about the wings??? gona paint those or you are too good for them?

Probably, but later, as a concept-art= no real need to paint them for now, since yeah we kind of ''understand without details'' that these are wings :p if you know what I mean... :goblin_good_job:

First of all, please split your image so it doesn't stretch the page because this is really bad. Alternatively, you could just put it in a HIDDEN-tag.

Done... ._.

Secondly, I'm not sure about the clothes, man, they do seem a little intricate and advanced for the time. At least the borders/trims. The fabric itself could easily be skin from some animal, and thus acceptable.

Hum, I could remove the trims I guess for the competition at least. (and keep the original on my computer for further use :D)

Oh, and those feet, they are AMAZING. The masks are fancy too.

o(._.)o <3

Level 38
Aw man, thought the idea of incorporating a phoenix into my design was going to be more unique XD

Anyways, here are a few wips and something I finished that I'm relativly happy with. Got kind of board looking at all the leather bikini's that came up in meh tribal princess google searches, so I decided upon making her clothing out of phoenix feathers (or some other colorful bird).

67chromeconceptcontest0.jpg

Attachments

• 67chromeConceptContest06Wip02.jpg
    67chromeConceptContest06Wip02.jpg
    269.2 KB · Views: 254
  • 67chromeConceptContest06Wip03.jpg
    67chromeConceptContest06Wip03.jpg
    356.4 KB · Views: 268
Level 49
Concept changed. I hope i will end this work till weekend.
Added process wips and aswell the previous version for comparison :)

Attachments

• Fucking tribal princess v53.jpg
    Fucking tribal princess v53.jpg
    267.8 KB · Views: 469
  • Fucking tribal princess v531.jpg
    Fucking tribal princess v531.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 374
  • Fucking tribal princess v561.jpg
    Fucking tribal princess v561.jpg
    231.7 KB · Views: 373
  • Fucking tribal princess v562.jpg
    Fucking tribal princess v562.jpg
    240.7 KB · Views: 245
  • Fucking tribal princess v563.jpg
    Fucking tribal princess v563.jpg
    242.7 KB · Views: 262
  • Fucking tribal princess v56.jpg
    Fucking tribal princess v56.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 877
  • Fucking tribal princess v566.jpg
    Fucking tribal princess v566.jpg
    261.4 KB · Views: 1,358
Last edited:

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

So, we currently got these entries:

Click the thingy to go to the post.

And none seem to be finished?

M0rbid asked for a months extension, and Goblin said his issue is time, so I think it'd be reasonable to extend the deadline for at least two weeks, until 14th of February. Do we agree? Or are you all very eager to get this over with so we can start a new one sooner? And while I've got your attention, feel free to post suggestions for new themes here.

Level 38
M0rbid asked for a months extension, and Goblin said his issue is time, so I think it'd be reasonable to extend the deadline for at least two weeks, until 14th of February. Do we agree? Or are you all very eager to get this over with so we can start a new one sooner? And while I've got your attention, feel free to post suggestions for new themes here.

I left it unfinished on purpose to look more concepty than finalized, might go back and tweak it to upload in my Deviant Art profile or something later. Only change I'd see myself doing with more time is fixing the face on mine to look less meh. I'm for getting it over with so we can start a new contest ;)

yeah finish the concept-competition, and let's start a new one... that's my call, and yes I'm highly aware I won't have the time to make the wings, but = what evah really, :D it's the only aspect of this whole concept that isn't MENT to be original, so XD

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

ike_ike always make you think you've seen his work in some famous film or game. That's what ike_ike does.

Anyway, because I'm an egotistical lazy fuck, I'll close this up this weekend seeing as nobody actually wants the extension. I would like to have another judge, though, because.. because. I don't know, two judges seem to be the custom here.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Yeah, participants can't judge, or vice versa. :3

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

If we had such a luxury we could, but these contests don't get volunteer judges.

How about...

I judge, but shiik coatches me... and if he agrees with most of my judging, then I judge his entry..

and for me, well I trust shiik and he could judge my entry. (if you follow my logic, this could actually work, because not only my judgings will be coached by a moderator, but also it prooves I was neutral with all the entries even though I'm part of the competition. And concerning my entry, well like I said, I trust shiik to do it, and commenting on 1 entry is MUCH LESS time consuming then ALL the entries)

So that way, it's most likely like 2 judges for 1 set of rankings.

It's an option... but again you guys might not trust me, so it's your choices...

Status
Not open for further replies.