1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Group up and create a Warcraft hero based on a member of the Hive and win up to 100 rep and a rank icon. Enter the team contest now!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Music Contest #8 Results are out! Congratulate the creators of Hive's coolest soundtracks!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. The results for Mini-Mapping Contest #14 is up! Congratulate the winners here!
    Dismiss Notice

Battle.net Server Maintenance Feb 14

Discussion in 'Latest Updates and News' started by StoPCampinGn00b, Feb 14, 2017.

1. StoPCampinGn00b

StoPCampinGn00b

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Battle.net maintence today for classic games. This includes Warcraft 3, of course.

Note that this is maintenance, not patch 1.27c or 1.28. AKA "The Patch". However, there is a possibility that this could be a blessing or for improving ping and removing exploits and hackers. We'll update the thread when necessary.

Oh, and Happy Valentine's day!

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
  2. Eat_Bacon_Daily

Eat_Bacon_Daily

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Great news! I hope no huge bugs slip in while they do maintenance!

3. HDPC2000

HDPC2000

Resources:
    Resources:
    If Blizzard us loves, that develop Warcraft IV :v

4. Graetgames

Graetgames

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yeah lol if they started to make it

5. Xarwin

Xarwin

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    At least they're still keeping up to do things, that's something!

6. chusrubi2

chusrubi2

Resources:
    Resources:
    Are you following the official forums? I wasn't supporting @DracoL1ch position when he was saying they're doing the things bad but...

They are definitely making changes to fix things but then breaking other things.

Now they changed the @ symbol to a # breaking a lot of stuff like: friendlist, channel admin commands (designate...), login loops... Even arranged team issues.

I won't be the one saying they're being unprofessional but it's cristal clear something smells bad here.

7. DracoL1ch

DracoL1ch

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    @chusrubi2 man, barely anyone else wishing wc3 to have the best of the best, but sad truth is - there's no such kind of enthusiasts/professinoal at blizzard today. I love this game and it's hurt to see its dying while people around clapping for shit like those patchnotes of 27

8. chusrubi2

chusrubi2

Resources:
    Resources:
  9. aple

aple

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    So what exactly did this server maintenance do other then removing BW channels and changing the standard WC3 channels? (As well as whatever effects happened to D2, I haven't checked D2 yet)