1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Participate in Blizzard's Public Test Realm to give them feedback on the upcoming patches. Info is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Zwiebelchen is hosting a special UI texturing contest. Whomever wins will get a $150 reward through paypal! Come along and draw your texturing tools for the Fantastic Adventurer UI contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. You love Warcraft 3? You love drawing? Than You mustn't miss Icon Contest #16! Display Your skills, have fun and win awards!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Traverse to a whole new location by voting for the best music pieces on the Music Contest #7 Poll
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Sneak, pickpocket and assassinate! Create a stealth map in Mini-Mapping Contest #14!
    Dismiss Notice

Battle.net Server Maintenance Feb 14

Discussion in 'Latest Updates and News' started by StoPCampinGn00b, Feb 14, 2017.

1. StoPCampinGn00b

StoPCampinGn00b

Community Manager

Battle.net maintence today for classic games. This includes Warcraft 3, of course.

Note that this is maintenance, not patch 1.27c or 1.28. AKA "The Patch". However, there is a possibility that this could be a blessing or for improving ping and removing exploits and hackers. We'll update the thread when necessary.

Oh, and Happy Valentine's day!

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
  2. Eat_Bacon_Daily

Eat_Bacon_Daily

Great news! I hope no huge bugs slip in while they do maintenance!

3. HDPC2000

HDPC2000

If Blizzard us loves, that develop Warcraft IV :v

4. Graetgames

Graetgames

Yeah lol if they started to make it

5. Xarwin

Xarwin

At least they're still keeping up to do things, that's something!

6. chusrubi2

chusrubi2

Are you following the official forums? I wasn't supporting @DracoL1ch position when he was saying they're doing the things bad but...

They are definitely making changes to fix things but then breaking other things.

Now they changed the @ symbol to a # breaking a lot of stuff like: friendlist, channel admin commands (designate...), login loops... Even arranged team issues.

I won't be the one saying they're being unprofessional but it's cristal clear something smells bad here.

7. DracoL1ch

DracoL1ch

@chusrubi2 man, barely anyone else wishing wc3 to have the best of the best, but sad truth is - there's no such kind of enthusiasts/professinoal at blizzard today. I love this game and it's hurt to see its dying while people around clapping for shit like those patchnotes of 27

8. chusrubi2

chusrubi2

9. aple

aple

So what exactly did this server maintenance do other then removing BW channels and changing the standard WC3 channels? (As well as whatever effects happened to D2, I haven't checked D2 yet)