• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BATTLE FOR OUTLAND

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
HI EVERYBODY IM BACK AND THIS TIME I HAVE A NEW MAP WITH A NEW COSTUME RACE !!!

HERE YOU CAN PLAY AS FEL HORDE BUT ALSO WITH DEMMONS IN THE SAME RACE .

ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS JUST PICK ORCS WHEN CHOSING A RACE THATS ALL AND ALSO EVEN THE AL CAN PLAY THE NEW RACE WITH OR AGAINTS YOU (Your choise).

• UNITS - FEL GRUND,SUCCBUS,DEMOLISHER, FEL RAIDER,FEL KODO BEAST, NETHER DRAGON, FEL SHAMAN, ORC WITCH DOCTOR,FEL ORC WARLOCK AND FELGUARDS
    [*]
    • HEROES - PIT LORD, BLADEMASTER, WARLOCK, SHADOW SORCERER
    [*]
Previews
Contents

Haven of the Damned (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
I'm sorry. This is a super simple edit showing little to no work. Lacking. If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange! R U L E S Site Rules Map Submission Rules M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N BB CODES BB...

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
I'm sorry. This is a super simple edit showing little to no work.

Lacking.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

M A P - C R E A T I O N - G U I D E S

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/

Level 6
I'm sorry. This is a super simple edit showing little to no work.

Lacking.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

M A P - C R E A T I O N - G U I D E S

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/
Well tbh i dont care much i do this for fun for hobby so i just post and who whants can download it and play feel free if you dont like it its ok

And if you think this is easy you are wrong bro this takes me a lot of time because i make the al compiuter to play the new race as well not the usual races

Level 3
I really enjoyed this map. It has been well put together and it is nice that the computer also can play as fell orc. I hope you will continue working on this map and maps in general.
(also not sure if this was supposed be, but the shaman and witchdoctor still have the original name. Also Pit lord might be a lil strong compared to the other heroes xd)

Level 6
I really enjoyed this map. It has been well put together and it is nice that the computer also can play as fell orc. I hope you will continue working on this map and maps in general.
(also not sure if this was supposed be, but the shaman and witchdoctor still have the original name. Also Pit lord might be a lil strong compared to the other heroes xd)
Well i might have forgot to change their names and as for the pit lord he is the strongest i made him look strong compare to the other heroes also i am very happy that you like this map . This takes me a lot of time and most people think its a simple work and of you whant you can play my other maps but if you whant my SUGESSTION play the forsaken in Reforged you are gona love it