• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Outland Battle

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This Is My First Map

I Choosed Outland For This Map.I Made A lot Of Goldmines With So Much Gold In It To Be More Fun

And A Lot Hostile Units And Trees.There Is Also Cool Skins From The Hive In This Map So Credits To All The Skins Makers For Skins In This Map

Any comment, feedback, suggestion, critic will be welcome.

So Tell Me What U Think ;)
Contents

Vs Battle (Map)

Reviews
WolfFarkas
Hello there, I saw your map. I want to present myself to you I am Ragnaros17 I am a melee mapper I have 13 melee maps approved and I have 1 map more waiting to be judged. I am going to be honest in my review. This map has no symetry, is designed...
Level 29
Hello there, I saw your map. I want to present myself to you I am Ragnaros17 I am a melee mapper I have 13 melee maps approved and I have 1 map more waiting to be judged.

I am going to be honest in my review.

This map has no symetry, is designed with 1 tile and doesn´t follow the melee / altered melee basics

Sugestion: read tutorials (melee tutorials, terraining tutorials, editor tutorials)
Download melee maps, study melee maps, you can download mine and I also highly recommend to download and study the maps of: The Panda , Filmting, Normalice, MysteryMaze, Remixer, Z.ky, Blood Raven, Sonofjay.
Study others maps, read the reviews of the maps to learn what is good, what is bad.

after studying a lot, practice and try to design 1vs1 map

and after that 4 player maps
and after that 6 and 8
and when you think you are a pro a 12,
you are not ready to design a 12 player map yet (even myself I haven´t designed a 6 player melee map yet)

see ya and good luck

Level 3
Hello there, I saw your map. I want to present myself to you I am Ragnaros17 I am a melee mapper I have 13 melee maps approved and I have 1 map more waiting to be judged.

I am going to be honest in my review.

This map has no symetry, is designed with 1 tile and doesn´t follow the melee / altered melee basics

Sugestion: read tutorials (melee tutorials, terraining tutorials, editor tutorials)
Download melee maps, study melee maps, you can download mine and I also highly recommend to download and study the maps of: The Panda , Filmting, Normalice, MysteryMaze, Remixer, Z.ky, Blood Raven, Sonofjay.
Study others maps, read the reviews of the maps to learn what is good, what is bad.

after studying a lot, practice and try to design 1vs1 map

and after that 4 player maps
and after that 6 and 8
and when you think you are a pro a 12,
you are not ready to design a 12 player map yet (even myself I haven´t designed a 6 player melee map yet)

see ya and good luck
Thank U So Much Bro I Appreciate Your Advise.I Will Do What U Said To Me.:)

Level 29
Thank U So Much Bro I Appreciate Your Advise.I Will Do What U Said To Me.:)

I always advise mappers to have great ambition and aim for high quality maps. Knoledge is the ladder for high quality maps, and here there are tons of knoledge. I remade my first 3 maps from 0 because they were low quality, once you have knoledge, there is no turning back, the skill remains.

see ya