• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terraining Contest #4 - Construction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Second wip. Having trouble deciding how to do the city, and what tile variation to use. No imports makes it interesting. =)

Nice, but I don't think it should be floating. >.>

Not liking this too much so far. Will probably change concept. Supposed to be Mount Blizzmore. D:

Didn't think you'd be able to pull it off so well.

Level 19
Real Submission.

Attachments

• Eye.jpg
    Eye.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 379
Terrain Contest #4 Entry - Construction

Ok ~ This may be my entry or maybe not. I deleted the dinosaur and made a gaint rock thing..Well, I personally not liking this much till now.. weird, just weird..

Rumors spreaded "There is a gaint statue made out of rock called monolith reaper located at Baelin, some said it protects the Town of Barrens"

Attachments

• Terrain Contest #4 - Construction.png
    Terrain Contest #4 - Construction.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 209
Last edited:
I'll join.(I'm new to this) But I'm not sure, I don't have much time...

So what I need to do?
-a screen with some construction on it
-and I need to post a few screens in progress
-mus it be playeble
-and i have like a week left
-?

I have an idea in my head, its a temple in the night(in dark gray fog) some some evil "torches"(more like fire pits) than a temple with scary entrance and some green light source in it

Ahhhh cant spinn models!!!!

... communist orc its the max pitch angle or whatever that turns it, you just have to shift+double-click it
and do -3.14 or the other one that
i don't remember.

Dude, it dosnt....
1st: you cant type in a negative number in the "max pitch" field...
2nd: If i hold down shift and double click the model nothing happens...

if i just doubleclick the model the thing in the second pic comes... but you can only spinn the model on the floor withh that....

Do i have a old version of the editor or is it caus my WCIII German?

Attachments

• Pic 1.jpg
    Pic 1.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 123
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 146
Lol.
At the moment it just looks like it was photoshopped on or something. Maybe run the "Calculate shadow map"?
Sorry, can't get what you meant.
EDIT: Calculated Shadow Map.

Whoa, Ribe, There are some orange shadows that look like they're sky diving.
Where's those shadows? Do you mean those orange thing below every block of cactus?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.