• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kawaii Spell Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Blades of Fire

DDS: No
Code Type: GUI/Jass/vJass (prefer in GUI, but spell can be in Jass or vJass with GUI variables)
Spell Type: Hero
Target Type: Instant
Area of Effect: 400
Number of Levels: 1
Range: No
Duration: 20
Mana Cost: 350
Cooldown: 180
In-game Description: No need, i can make, just make spell
How the spell works:

This hero:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...rior-241077/?prev=search=infernal&d=list&r=20

will shoot (with Attack Two animation, cannon) 1 projectile, one in front of hero (a little bit smaller Phoenix missile, 0.90), this projectile will going in circle with 100 offset, when projectile make one round, hero will shoot another projectile with 150 offset and repeat this for 6 times (100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 350 offset). When will around hero cycle 6 projectiles, hero will shoot another 6 (like before, all projectiles are still rotating), but this projectiles will be on opposite side. All 12 projectiles will rotating and every time when they hit enemy unit or hero, they will deal dmg equal hero Stats (blades will be still rotating, no deleting) (on strength or int. or agility) and level with effect of dying Phoenix missile. after 20 sec will dissapear If it is possible, make all variables (dmg, duration, effects, etc..)

There is some gif, i hope this will help ;)

Spell.gif

Thank you!

Last edited:
Level 10
Okay Mal thanks.

Blood Boil

DDS: Damage Detection System you have?
Code Type: GUI
Target Type: Passive
Area of Effect: ?
Number of Levels: 4
Range: 0
Duration: -
Mana Cost: -
Cooldown: 3/2/1/0
In-game Description: Upon casting a spell, Vanet consumes some of her mana to send out an eerie aura, which deals damage to nearby enemy units.
Notes: Scales damage and reduced cooldown. This is a custom ability but something
not hard to code.
How the spell works: First of all, every spellcast from this hero will deal damage to enemies within 350 AoE. Damage is 50/100/150/200% of manacost. Do add in a configurable sfx so i can set the effect.

Level 7
@Malhorne
I've done Edge45 request's Ram ability and already posted the map earlier. can u update the second page that I've done the request.. >_< Do you need me to post the map here again? :)

I wonder if Edge45 did receive his request.. Never heard from him..

And you have some text problem on the 2nd post, the last spell request of the GUI section..

Level 24
@Malhorne
I've done Edge45 request's Ram ability and already posted the map earlier. can u update the second page that I've done the request.. >_< Do you need me to post the map here again? :)

I wonder if Edge45 did receive his request.. Never heard from him..

And you have some text problem on the 2nd post, the last spell request of the GUI section..

I got the Ram xAerox, its just fine.
Not going to request here until its summer.
cause you guys can work faster in summer days

Level 5
I have another spell, so can you make it?

Charged Attack

DDS: No
Code Type: GUI/Jass/vJass (prefer GUI)
Spell Type: Unit/Hero (unit spell, but on hero with thing based on it)
Target Type: Single Target
Area of Effect (splash damage): 200
Range: 700
Stun duration: based on Agility (variable)
Mana Cost: 250
Cooldown: 30
In-game Description: I can do it by myself
How the spell works: Unit (Juggernaut if you need) will charge to enemy unit, bump it for DMG based on stats (i'd like to have DMG in GUI variable for easy configuring), stun it for some second (same like DMG, i'd like to have it in variable). meanwhile Juggernaut will going back to place, where he was while spell was casted. If hero kill that unit, he will be healed 1/3 of units max health.
Effects: If it is possible, can you make trail going behind him? (Phoenix missile) When hero will hit enemy unit, from unit will come some red blood effect and when unit will be with this spell killed, on that place will be showed Animated Death <Special> effect (flying bones :). Heal effect can be too, if you can add. (splash effect of Death Coil)

Thank you

Level 8
Dual Breath

DDS: N/a
Code Type: GUI
Spell Type: Unit
Target Type: Target Point
Area of Effect: 350
Range: 600
Duration: 4
Mana Cost: 0
Cooldown: 8
In-game Description: Jakiro's twin heads let loose an icy blast followed closely by a wave of fire, each dealing initial damage. Enemy units are both slowed and dealt fire damage per second for 4 seconds.

How the spell works: cast a breath of fire and frost breath when cast. i think its simple :)

Level 24
I kinda said that earlier since i have an item ability

Mana Forked

DDS: N/A
Code Type: GUI (if doesn't work, Jass)
Spell Type: Item
Target Type: Item Single Unit Use
Area of Effect: N/A
Number of Levels: N/A
Range: Same Cast Range of Forked Lightning
Duration: N/A
Mana Cost: N/A
Cooldown: 30 sec
In-game Description: I'll handle that.
How the spell works: Its like Forked Lightning but instead of lightning, its mana burn, it burns 90 mana to main target and 60 mana to fork units.

Level 7
@kenegeneget13
Because you have many requests here XD Just simply saying stuffs. haha xD

@BunnyAng
:3

@Edge45
you can checked if malhorne "register" the request at the 2nd post of this forum and see who is handling it. if it is not there, then watev XD u must wait til someone can take it and wait malhorne to be online bk, he's missing now...

btw, I can't take spell request now sry, busy at the moment..

I kinda said that earlier since i have an item ability

Mana Forked

DDS: N/A
Code Type: GUI (if doesn't work, Jass)
Spell Type: Item
Target Type: Item Single Unit Use
Area of Effect: N/A
Number of Levels: N/A
Range: Same Cast Range of Forked Lightning
Duration: N/A
Mana Cost: N/A
Cooldown: 30 sec
In-game Description: I'll handle that.
How the spell works: Its like Forked Lightning but instead of lightning, its mana burn, it burns 90 mana to main target and 60 mana to fork units.

Try this simple spell, but cool :)

Attachments

• Mana Forked.w3x
    18.4 KB · Views: 158
Phantom Energy

DDS: Bribe's Damage Detection System
Code Type: GUI/Jass/vJass [Jass/vJass Recommended]
Target Type: Instant
Area of Effect: 800 Range
Number of Levels: 3
Range: -
Duration: 10 Seconds [Effect], 60 Seconds [Buff]
Mana Cost: 150/150/150 Mana
Cooldown: 20/20/20 Seconds
In-game Description:
Active
Captain Falric launch a powerful black energy, every enemy with their current health lesser than current health of Captain Falric within 800 range will suffer 200/250/300 Phantom Damage, 10/20/30% Damage Reduction, 5/10/15% Armor Reduction, and 10% chance for 50/75/100% AS/MS Reduction, last 10 seconds. Also give them Phantom Fear Buff for 60 seconds.
Passive
Captain Falric gains 3 Damage for each enemies in 800 range that has Phantom Terror Buff.
How the spell works :
Active
When the skill is used, all the enemies within the range will receive the effect mentioned, it also creates several Undead Fallen Heroes Effect to 360 Degree from Captain Falric's Position to 800 Range (Similar to DotA Shadow Fiend's Ultimate).
Passive
every enemy in 800 range near Captain Falric with Phantom Terror Buff given by this skill will add 3 damage to Captain Falric, the damage bonus stacks.
NOTES
Include all Necessary Libraries [vJass] or Systems [GUI/Jass] in the test map
Use the Colors in the sample tooltip for in-game tooltip (the active and passive word color), also give them spaces like the sample itself.
Phantom Damage = Chaos Damage + Universal Damage Type

Last edited:
@nhocklanhox6

pls finished my simple requesT!! :)

It's not a simple request >.<....
Your request can't using Breath of Fire and Breath of Frost (Breath of Frost actually it's Breath of Fire, it just change the model), two of them do not have exact area of effect
So your request must be use trigger to do it and your request will be finished tomorrow :p.. (Busy today)

Status
Not open for further replies.