• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zoophilia, is it okay? — "Your Political Profile" TANGENT #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
heh im the most authoritarian of all in the site.

But come on, Zoophilia is alright? Children can kick you and run away so i guess pedophilia is legit too but corpses cant so necrophilia has to stay illegal. (sorry warcraft 3 necromancer). Really dude ?!?! :goblin_jawdrop:

Level 18
No please enlighten me.All my life i belived fucking animals,children and corpses was wrong but here you tell me its ok.Its pritty obvious why these things are forbidden and thankfuly punishable by law but please tell me how we should tolerate sick perversions of the human brain.

Level 18

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Explain why it should. The default position is to allow things unless you can provide a detailed and specific reason why they shouldn't be allowed.
Nowadays's mentalities have made me stop trying to explain such things. They should be downright obvious, but yeah, if the argument is «it's allowed because there's no... apparent reason why it shouldn't be allowed», then anything goes.

I could elaborate on this, but the minimum I'll bother to say is that animals are not rational and they cannot defend their interests. We're already using them as work slaves so we can eat, the last thing I want to know is that they're gonna be used as sex slaves and sex toys.

Coincidentally, the other day I watched a reportage on TV that concerned the industrial production of eggs. I cannot describe my disgust at how they manipulated small chicks, it was as if they were no more than potatoes, no more than objects, I focused on sight on one in particular who looked like me in the middle of the maul promotions.

Level 18
Nowadays's mentalities have made me stop trying to explain such things. They should be downright obvious, but yeah, if the argument is «it's allowed because there's no... apparent reason why it shouldn't be allowed», then anything goes.

I could elaborate on this, but the minimum I'll bother to say is that animals are not rational and they cannot defend their interests. We're already using them as work slaves so we can eat, the last thing I want to know is that they're gonna be used as sex slaves and sex toys.

Coincidentally, the other day I watched a reportage on TV that concerned the industrial production of eggs. I cannot describe my disgust at how they manipulated small chicks, it was as if they were no more than potatoes, no more than objects, I focused on sight on one in particular who looked like me in the middle of the maul promotions.

But they were destined to be our food.Without eating something living you die but i heard you could live if you dont fuck animals out of other species like God intended.Other than that I fully agree with you.

Pedo and Necrophilia are too obvious to explain.

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
I'm going to paraphrase Hakeem on this one: "Careful what you call obvious, you are in the presence of other people."

That goes double when obvious is sitting at the defendant's table.
Now you can also tell me that murder rape and theft are ok because they're just arbitrary and because some ppl like to kill its ok
No murder is not arbitrary since it is directly counter-intuitive to survival among your peers and yourself.

For the two others let's just conjecture this: Theft and rape are without mutual consensus. If it's mutual, it's allocation and reproduction. Now what's left to debate includes (but may not be limited to) the consequences, ethically and otherwise, of lacking mutual consensus and the benefits of overlooking the consequences.

So don't brush it off, there's loads of topics open for show and tell here.
Seriously you ppl are you pulling me that Nihsche crap about how there shouldnt be morals?
They're questioning them. Clearly it's not an issue:
we should use other sources for our own morality because it just might not turn right.
please tell me how we should tolerate sick perversions of the human brain.
Because the same sick perverted human brain enacts the laws that doesn't condone sick perversions.

Well sure, it's not really a "because." But at the very least it should put the steady grasp of what's sick and perverted on uneven surface. And that's where and why we cue this debate.

Level 18
So there are people here that find pedo,zoo and necrophilia legit?Lord have mercy!
(it seems i misenterpredetd the word arbitrary,i tought it ment false creation but it turns out it means random)
All three of these arent natural and all of them are one sided deals, it is a man raping an animal/child/dead person 's rights.How is this justifyable?
In my country theres a saying: "voice of the people=voice of God" so i would rather stick with the majority who think its wrong than the small group who actually do such things.

Level 40
No please enlighten me.All my life i belived fucking animals,children and corpses was wrong but here you tell me its ok.Its pritty obvious why these things are forbidden and thankfuly punishable by law but please tell me how we should tolerate sick perversions of the human brain.
Having believed something in the past is not a justification to believe it. If you are going to assert that it is wrong then you have to provide a reason other than "it's obvious".

Now you can also tell me that murder rape and theft are ok because they're just arbitrary and because some ppl like to kill its ok then leave me cry at to what this world has become.
I can explain why they're considered wrong easily enough; the fundamental concept behind society is to improve the lives of the people within it, so society shuns things which involve harming another member for personal gain. Can you do the same for the subjects we're discussing?

No, anything does not go. "It's obvious" is a cop-out, not an explanation. It's interesting how easy it is to provoke peoples' cognitive defences in the face of having to question values they were raised upon.

See, now we're getting somewhere. If you decide that "animals should be treated as we would treat other humans (relative to their needs, anyhow)" then I can understand how you could derive "zoophilia is wrong", but that also comes with a host of other consequences (such as vegetarianism) that you have to be prepared to accept. Do you eat meat?

But they were destined to be our food.Without eating something living you die but i heard you could live if you dont fuck animals out of other species like God intended.Other than that I fully agree with you.

"God willed it" is not an answer. Destiny is also not an answer. Both of those are human constructs to get around having to answer difficult questions like these, because people don't like their beliefs to be challenged.

So there are people here that find pedo,zoo and necrophilia legit?Lord have mercy!
(it seems i misenterpredetd the word arbitrary,i tought it ment false creation but it turns out it means random)
All three of these arent natural and all of them are one sided deals, it is a man raping an animal/child/dead person 's rights.How is this justifyable?
In my country theres a saying: "voice of the people=voice of God" so i would rather stick with the majority who think its wrong than the small group who actually do such things.
The majority of a population believing something has no bearing on its truth.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
No, anything does not go. "It's obvious" is a cop-out, not an explanation. It's interesting how easy it is to provoke peoples' cognitive defences in the face of having to question values they were raised upon.
It doesn't? Looks like... well, a cop-out. There are no reasons not to do something, therefore that something should or can be done.
Call it a «cognitive defense» or whatever you want, but it has to do with philosophy of life, because I wasn't raised upon the value of finding a life of sex and reproduction in mass bitter and sad. Honestly, if you don't understand, then there's little I can do to explain. I just feel abhorrence in being human when I think things like that could be tolerated and accepted.

See, now we're getting somewhere. If you decide that "animals should be treated as we would treat other humans (relative to their needs, anyhow)" then I can understand how you could derive "zoophilia is wrong", but that also comes with a host of other consequences (such as vegetarianism) that you have to be prepared to accept. Do you eat meat?
The eggs I eat come from a land my parents own, where obviously the conditions are at least a bit better, though I don't quite like how they are trapped anyway, no space ever seems large enough.
As for the meat, I eat it when I'm forced on it.

Level 3
trolman said:

God intended is not a good argument, indeed. If God created everything directly and didn't intend for humans to screw animals, surely he would have not made it possible in the first place, especially if you believe in Theological determinism. If you believe in Theological determinism then God directly intended for people to participate in zoophilia, which is incompatible with Christian belief in God. Free will must exist in this framework for anything to make sense.

The theological argument against zoophilia is that the Old Testament strongly condemns zoophilia, going as far as to say that the offender and the beast must be put to death. There is no mention of it the New Testament. However as you might have guessed, theological arguments do not work against people who do not believe in God. Without belief in the Bible you'll need to use regular logic to convince people of the wrongness of zoophilia, pedophilia and necrophilia.

trolman said:

This is a very debatable piece of 'wisdom'. Think for yourself. What if in 20 years from now the majority thinks the opposite? Would you conform to their beliefs? There is no correlation between majority and what is right or wrong. Didn't the crowd choose to release Barabas instead of Jesus? Did God kill his own son then? I doubt it.

trolman said:

You seem to link necrophilia, pedophilia and zoophilia with the inherent violation of a persons right. This is not always true.

For example what if a person agrees during life that his corpse be used for necrophiliac activities? There is no violation of a dead person's rights there.

Pedophilia is wrong because a prepubescent individual usually does not have the mental faculties necessary to decide for himself. The prepubescent individual may give his consent and have sex with a much older individual, this is not a direct violation of human rights, in this case the child is participating of his/her free will. However, one can see how this is not acceptable, as children could easily be tricked or coerced and become victims. Thus laws against it.

And finally, animal rights are being violated every second. We, as a society, kill them for food, kill them for pleasure, kill them for utility and luxury. Not only is it debatable that animals have no rights, the very definition of animal rights is subjective, furthermore debating whether or not zoophilia is a violation of animal rights is rather irrelevant when entire industrial sectors are based on that violation.

One may argue that even if 'crimes' against animals are being committed very frequently that does not mean that additional violation of animal rights should be allowed. One can argue that zoophilia links in with psychological disorder, cite medical reasons against it etc. Everything is debatable. Your moral system does not necessarily apply to others, your religion does not necessarily apply to others. Thus claims about the morality of something must be backed with the only thing that most sane persons abide by: Logic.

Level 18
Are you guys serious?Im scared that if i mention Hitler you all will start defending him...

I never understood what the term cop-out means...

When I said God willed it I mean that it is this way, animals are our food it is natural, dont try to debate me on religion. It is natural to eat meat and its unnatural to rape animals.

Thats true but it is not the case here.Fucking animals is unnatural, deal with it.

"For example what if a person agrees during life that his corpse be used for necrophiliac activities? There is no violation of a dead person's rights there." well then its that person's will but I doubt many of the necrophile's victums wanted to be treated that way,would you?

Humans>animals/plants we MUST eat them to survive. We can live without fucking other animals.Stop defending these acts of stupidity.

Level 22
Are you guys serious?Im scared that if i mention Hitler you all will start defending him...

When I said God willed it I mean that it is this way, animals are our food it is natural, dont try to debate me on religion. It is natural to eat meat and its unnatural to rape animals.

Thats true but it is not the case here.Fucking animals is unnatural, deal with it.

"For example what if a person agrees during life that his corpse be used for necrophiliac activities? There is no violation of a dead person's rights there." well then its that person's will but I doubt many of the necrophile's victums wanted to be treated that way,would you?

Humans>animals/plants we MUST eat them to survive. We can live without fucking other animals.Stop defending these acts of stupidity.

Godwin's Law again so soon?

Level 40
It doesn't? Looks like... well, a cop-out. There are no reasons not to do something, therefore that something should or can be done.
You have a fundamental misunderstanding of burden of proof. The default assumption is to make no assertions about something, and to deviate from that (to define it as wrong, in this case) the person who wishes to do so must provide the evidence. Proving a negative is often impossible and is pointless regardless. You might as well believe in unicorns and tell me that I'm copping out when I say it isn't my job to prove to you that they don't exist; the burden of proof would once again rest on you, not me.

Call it a «cognitive defense» or whatever you want, but it has to do with philosophy of life, because I wasn't raised upon the value of finding a life of sex and reproduction in mass bitter and sad. Honestly, if you don't understand, then there's little I can do to explain. I just feel abhorrence in being human when I think things like that could be tolerated and accepted.
And there is nothing rational about that. If you can accept that your beliefs are not based on logic then that's fine, but my entire goal here is to demonstrate to people like you and trolman that such things are far less straightforward than you'd like to think.

Hi Godwin.

Strangely enough, urbandictionary provides remarkably good definitions for many things.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cop out

It is also natural to do plenty of things that society considers wrong (the negatives associated with tribal behaviour, warfare, rape etc). "It's natural" is a terrible argument, especially to a nonreligious person who does not believe in any sort of determinism.

Plants and animals are quite different and can't really be equated. Animals have much more intelligence/nerves/etc. Agree or disagree with vegetarians, their decision to only eat non-meats is not arbitrary.

Level 18
ok you got me with the law but here we're spesificly talking about zoophilia which im condeming as something wrong. Im just comparing that eating living things and fucking living thigs are very difrent as the first is a requierment of life and the seccond is rape.

Level 40
ok you got me with the law but here we're spesificly talking about zoophilia which im condeming as something wrong. Im just comparing that eating living things and fucking living thigs are very difrent as the first is a requierment of life and the seccond is rape.
Do you agree with cannibalism? That's eating living things, which is necessary for survival.

Also having sex is necessary to reproduce. Sure, having sex with animals is not, but neither is eating meat.

Level 18
But most species arent cannibals and dont switch the topic. But plants are living too sure they are diffrent.But dont try to send me into the deep water, we're talking about completely usless animal abuse.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
The default assumption is to make no assertions about something (...)
Like saying it's okay because nobody's said it isn't. Or because of our life values therefore we're irrationally biased <.<

And there is nothing rational about that. (...)
Neither is there anything rational about human dignity or even rights to some extent. Mainly the first because it's an abstract and relative thing. Of course that if you reply, in a question that invokes—and is almost entirely based on—feelings, you can lockdown anyone by saying «it's not logic».

Level 22
Personally, I believe, in the distant future, when the world is so clouded with ignorant people, that everyone at a certain age should have to take a test, which decides their level of physical fitness, and intelligence, anyone who fails in both categories should be used as fertilizer.

Now, on the topic of cannibalism, animals do it, it is not necessary for humans, it is considered taboo, but it isn't necessarily wrong, depending on the circumstances. As for Zoophilia, I agree with Ash, this is totally fucking retarded for both of you to be arguing about, I don't know anyone in their right mind who would have sex with an animal. Also how did this become a religious debate?.. oh! Right Trolman...

Edit: In coherence with the above post, opinions and morals are irrational thought, in a lot of cases they keep people from doing something that is right, because someone deems it wrong, Socialism is a great example, all Americans are against Socialism, though there is nothing inherently wrong with it, American morals were molded to tell them that there is something wrong with Socialism.

Level 40
But most species arent cannibals and dont switch the topic. But plants are living too sure they are diffrent.But dont try to send me into the deep water, we're talking about completely usless animal abuse.
Why does it matter whether most species are cannibals are not? Why is eating meat not completely useless animal abuse too?

Like saying it's okay because nobody's said it isn't. Or because of our life values therefore we're irrationally biased <.<
How is accepting something until it's determined unacceptable not the default assumption? When you go to do anything do you first make sure that it was clarified somewhere that you are in fact allowed to do it? The entire principle of laws is built around the fact that you're allowed to do something unless it's specifically stated otherwise.

Neither is there anything rational about human dignity or even rights to some extent. Mainly the first because it's an abstract and relative thing. Of course that if you reply, in a question that invokes—and is almost entirely based on—feelings, you can lockdown anyone by saying «it's not logic».
But you can't! For example, I demonstrated why murder, theft, rape etc are illegal in a very simple, logical manner. In addition, I recognize that not every cultural norm will be perfectly rational, but...

Zoophilia, I agree with Ash, this is totally fucking retarded for both of you to be arguing about, I don't know anyone in their right mind who would have sex with an animal.
It may be superficially about zoophilia or necrophilia or one thing or another but what it's really about is peoples' approach towards the cultural norms of where they were born/raised. My goal is not for people to stop basing things on emotions (good luck with that), it's to have people recognize that morality is rarely as absolute as they'd like to think and many of their preconceived notions about what is right/obvious/etc are in fact rather arbitrary.

Ash

Ash

Level 22
I agree with Ash, this is totally fucking retarded for both of you to be arguing about, I don't know anyone in their right mind who would have sex with an animal.

I wasn't really saying it was stupid to discuss zoophilia, more that 'this thread has derailed so far that reading any of the posts or trying to catch up with it is fucking stupid because it doesn't make sense anymore and is shit'.

Personally, I believe, in the distant future, when the world is so clouded with ignorant people, that everyone at a certain age should have to take a test, which decides their level of physical fitness, and intelligence, anyone who fails in both categories should be used as fertilizer.

Not a very good idea. Intelligence isn't a fixed factor that remains at a constant throughout one's life, nor is there any real objective term for what being 'intelligent' is.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
(...) I don't know anyone in their right mind who would have sex with an animal (...)
There, you said it! =P

In other times, many would have said they don't know anyone in their right mind who would have sex with someone of the same sex. Nowadays, there are laws being developed to give rights to those «out of their right mind» people. Hence the problem raised by MasterHaosis in that "Appealing a Ban" thread.

However, again, I reiterate, I wasn't «molded». I'm talking about the fact that someone who's never heard of the concept finds him/herself upon a scene of zoophilia and in almost all cases that person is downright disgusted, unless that person is Álvaro de Campos or so.
Of course, if you'd like to try to “debate rationally”, I'm always up for it, but that wasn't my initial intent—I was just taking a vent—and frankly I don't think it's possible. The mere fact we're going to try to find arguments to support either side is a proof that we're already biased.

I'll probably be moving these posts to another thread if it gets big enough. However, this is on-topic: it regards cultural liberalism vs cultural conservationism (...does it?).

P.S. —
(...) When you go to do anything do you first make sure that it was clarified somewhere that you are in fact allowed to do it? (...)
No, I don't, but most of my (or anyone's) routine «anythings» are not in risk of being controversial or raise ethical problems. EDIT: However, there are a few situations in which something called a conscience will hold you back^^
(...) I demonstrated why murder, theft, rape etc are illegal in a very simple, logical manner. (...)
I didn't keep up with your argument with trolman, but your logic doesn't have to go too far: it's written in a piece of paper that everyone has to obey to, As you wished to demonstrate. If you're referring to the part where society wants to make the lives of people better, well, what says that some people shouldn't be raped or robbed or murdered?-- The death penalty strikes again.

Level 18
Hey i never made it into a religious discussion Voukras did.

Also riot you want to punish people for how they're born?
Eating human meat and killing a human to eat them are two difrent things, some of us could have already done the first, not knowing (like some mafiozo who owns a salami factory needed to get rid of a few bodies, i bet there is some real life story somewhere) but anyways i never wanted this to be a thread, i saw a thing that freaked me out and even more so I was surprised when somebody stood up for zoophilia.

Im pritty sure PurplePot and his sidekicks would debate me over my own name if i give them a chance >>

Level 40
I didn't keep up with your argument with trolman, but your logic doesn't have to go too far: it's written in a piece of paper that everyone has to obey to, As you wished to demonstrate. If you're referring to the part where society wants to make the lives of people better, well, what says that some people shouldn't be raped or robbed or murdered?-- The death penalty strikes again.
I'll restate it:

The entire purpose of society is that people in general benefit from living in one; as a result, allowing them to harm one another is fundamentally at odds with that concept (unless you start introducing the concept of certain people being worth more than others, which is where social class comes from. Even so, people are generally protected from others in the same or a lower class, demonstrating that this concept still applies, albeit more selectively). As a result, it's easy to extrapolate that society will be against such actions.

The death penalty is a trickier topic. The justification generally used for it is that when you violate someone else's rights you forfeit your own to a similar degree, and that point is generally not debated since that, once again, falls back to the fundamental concept of what society is for. The two points of debate are: whether imprisonment is for rehabilitation or shutting such people away (and there are plenty of good arguments on both sides), and the more important one which has led to the death penalty being largely rejected is that you can't undo it if it later turns out the person you locked up was innocent.

Now it's your turn; do the same for some of the subjects we've mentioned.

Level 22
I wasn't really saying it was stupid to discuss zoophilia, more that 'this thread has derailed so far that reading any of the posts or trying to catch up with it is fucking stupid because it doesn't make sense anymore and is shit'.

Not a very good idea. Intelligence isn't a fixed factor that remains at a constant throughout one's life, nor is there any real objective term for what being 'intelligent' is.

That's why there would be a test, it would decide, based on the standards the government set, for what an intelligent person is. And anyone can develop crystallized intelligence, if you remember how to do something through repetition, where is the skill in continue to do it the same way over and over again.

There are obvious example among us, who would do more good as fertilizer than people. My neighbor Dennis for example, Lil Wayne, Pauly D (definitely Snooky),

Level 35
I think zoophilia is okay, since accepting homosexuality is okay too.

I mean, just look at animals: They are totally accepting of same sex relationships, they also are attracted to other animals. Only humans are intolerant enough to be disgusted by natural things such as homosexuality and zoophilia. Let's be like animals! Let's return to nature! Why use your brain when you can just eat and have sex all day every day?

Being an animal and stripping ourselves of what makes us human; our values, our emotions, our rationality, is the new, awesome trend.

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
I'll probably be moving these posts to another thread if it gets big enough. However, this is on-topic: it regards cultural liberalism vs cultural conservationism (...does it?).
Sure, I don't mind going off on tangents if the topic is getting stiff and repetitive. So yeah, good call, I guess.
I don't think it's possible. The mere fact we're going to try to find arguments to support either side is a proof that we're already biased.
Bias is always a definite; if we can't debate under any circumstances where bias may occur we would experience a significant decline in debate and controversy. Quite simply since there can't be any opposing sides. Probably because that would be bias.
No, I don't, but most of my (or anyone's) routine «anythings» are not in risk of being controversial or raise ethical problems.
Everything we say runs the risk of being misconstrued. If it didn't, there probably wouldn't be any controversy.
EDIT: However, there are a few situations in which something called a conscience will hold you back^^
I try to keep my tail of conscience between my legs. It usually gets in the way if I don't.
what says that some people shouldn't be raped or robbed or murdered?
Law and constitution.

On a layer deeper than that, ethics and morality; a strong interest not to die.

I think I addressed rape and theft before.
For the two others let's just conjecture this: Theft and rape are without mutual consensus. If it's mutual, it's allocation and reproduction. Now what's left to debate includes (but may not be limited to) the consequences, ethically and otherwise, of lacking mutual consensus and the benefits of overlooking them thereof.
And if I may add: people don't usually have a problem with theft if it's government-mandated tax programs. Sure there's reciprocity but you can't be guaranteed to have your own interests supported if you're on the minority side and you can't choose not to contribute.
I'm talking about the fact that someone who's never heard of the concept finds him/herself upon a scene of zoophilia and in almost all cases that person is downright disgusted
Aren't we appealing to majority here? Not to mention that even if zoophilia is strictly speaking a new concept for this someone I would still assume (s)he's been raised under circumstances that would tilt his/her views to non-favorable.
The two points of debate are: whether imprisonment is for rehabilitation or shutting such people away
Aren't they two sides of the same coin? By imprisoning them you can uphold both interests. Quite frankly I think upholding both utilitarian and deontological interests is what society is for.
The justification generally used for it is that when you violate someone else's rights you forfeit your own to a similar degree
I think the justification usually rests on that an executioner is used as a tool of justice and is therefore not culpable.
(if you were at all addressing the eye for an eye dilemma in execution)
That's why there would be a test, it would decide, based on the standards the government set, for what an intelligent person is. And anyone can develop crystallized intelligence, if you remember how to do something through repetition, where is the skill in continue to do it the same way over and over again.
I claim dogma and incite rebellion for the misunderstood.
I belive those celeberies are actually the smart ones because they manage to drain the money of the stupid people who support them.
Couldn't they both be stupid?

Hint: Less stupid is not necessarily clever.
Let's be like animals! Let's return to nature! Why use your brain when you can just eat and have sex all day every day?

Being an animal and stripping ourselves of what makes us human; our values, our emotions, our rationality, is the new, awesome trend.
Fuck it Zombie, now you're just playing the straw man. I usually think you bring insightful enough ideas to the table but this is a pretty pissy take on anything anyone's brought up in this thread.

Level 40
I like how you made an argument from emotion and tried to use it to show that we're stripping ourselves of rationality.

Aren't they two sides of the same coin? By imprisoning them you can uphold both interests. Quite frankly I think upholding both utilitarian and deontological interests is what society is for.
Well, the imprisonment part is a given; the question is how you treat them when they are imprisoned, their sentence lengths, and so forth.

Last edited:
Level 17
Well if any God exists, he wouldn't have thrown animals on the planet without the thought of experimentation. I'm somewhat for the argument that people should stick to having sex with people, but if a person chooses to have sex with an animal it has to be under 'certain conditions' for it to be accepted.

Level 18
Oh come on people seriously?Zoophilia is animal rape, and even if it seems they want you,they really dont.Its just like beating a retard who did bad to you, he made you angry but he has no control over what he's doing so you're the bad guy.Zoophilia is animal rape.

I dont know about you Skycraft but i never got turn on by an animal.
Under certain conditions?Explain please.

Also since this seems another talk is forming, i am against the death penatly strongly for reasons you all could figure out. However i am strongly displeased at how prisons are. The conditions are just too... humane.It should be a way more cruel and harsh place inorder to really make those people not want to return.Instead today its just a manditory summer camp:
-tv,library and class acces
-chance to find a new love intrest (weather you want or not)
-lots of people with similar intrests
-free food,roof and meals
-prison jobs = $
-lots of free time

The system really fails when a person is better in than out.Also remember that tons of tax money are there.

One last thing, i've always wondered why to keep a person for life in jail is cheaper than just executing him, what are they gonna drop a ton of gold on his head?Cant they just bash his skull with a stick then drag the corpse to the local butcher and recive $?

Level 26
Oh come on people seriously?Zoophilia is animal rape,

Then it stands to reason that if skycraft can get an animal to consent to his sexual advances, then it is not rape.

If you can get an animal to say (without considerable doubt) "i consent to sex" then zoophilia (to some) is "okay"

.... good luck with that. and no. parrots do NOT count.

Level 17
Before I go onto explaining myself, I just want to say in response to your other post trolman that beating a @@ is justified because if someone can't learn the difference between right and wrong they shouldn't exist.

Let's say for example I want to learn about how animals react in certain situations, understand their movements, see if they are dominant or recessive in sexual encounters for scientific purposes. That is what I would consider to be okay. Alternatively if the animal is dead and you want to study it through other means that could also okay.
However only for the purpose of research and understanding the animal, unless you can get an animal to WANT to have sex with you then hey go for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 18
So you're saying that all people born with mental problems should be exterminated because they can not understand whats right and wrong??!?!? WHAT THE ** IS YOUR PROBLEM? :goblin_jawdrop:

Oh no you dont.Science cant justify zoophilia there are many ways you can research animals without using your penis.

Getting the animal to have sex with you is manipulation.

Level 17
I did not say that, I said if they cannot learn the difference between right and wrong they shouldn't exist. If a retard is willing to learn then I have no problems with them.

If the purposes are for research then sex with an animal is alright.
Manipulation is such a bad word in this instance, I prefer to think of it as 'experimenting'.

Level 18
They cant learn thats the problem but it doesent mean they shouldnt exist!

Oh im sure the cure of cancer lies up some animal's vagina/anus.Lets all start fucking animals for science!...No just no there is nothing to research trough animal sex that hanst already been found without it.ITS NOT JUSTIFYABLE!

Experiment that leads to what?What do we all gain from **ing critters?I've never had both but i belive sex with a woman cant even be compared to sex with an animal.

Level 22
I'm really sorry guys, because I'm way out there when it comes to spiritually, morally, and socially, I'm open to pretty much anything, but animal sex? Are you kidding me?

I mean degrade yourself if you like, but I'll pass. I don't see anything inherently wrong with homosexuality, though I am not attracted to men, so I would assume the same is certain for zoophilia, though I'm not attracted to animals.

@Trolman: I thought you lived a life of solitude?

@Skycraft: @@ can't learn right and wrong, that is a completely fucking contradictory statement, the proper response is, anyone who does not pass the intelligent, or physical test, should be used as fertilizer, or donated to science, where they can serve a higher purpose than the continuation of their meaningless life.

The prison system in America is already overflowing, what exactly do you do about a population being too big? Well, it starts with abortion, and moves to perfectionism. It will have to be the eventual evolution of mankind, until of course we inhabit space.

@Anarchianbedlam: Have you never seen a dog hump a leg/back? I rest my case.

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
What do we all gain from **ing critters?
What do we gain from **ing each other in the @@ with condoms?
I dont know about you Skycraft but i never got turn on by an animal.
I'm sure you did. When you petted that cute cottontail rabbit as a kid, that probably activated the same neural impulses that a couple of years later would've excited you in ways you wouldn't speak publicly of.
parrots do NOT count.
Why I know at least a dozen people who learnt to speak through imitation.
ITS NOT JUSTIFYABLE!
Cute, because here we're all coming up with theses and funny analogies, that you then subsequently reject with "NOT JUSTIFIABLE--" like the grand awesome judge supreme himself.

I mean we're having a blast here, but this most be fucking frustrating for you.

:D
I'm really sorry guys, because I'm way out there when it comes to spiritually, morally, and socially, I'm open to pretty much anything, but animal sex? Are you kidding me?
Then play the devil's advocate and see where you end up.

Call forth another tangent: Beating a retard senseless, is it okay?
beating a retard is justified because if someone can't learn the difference between right and wrong they shouldn't exist.
That's the most ass backwards shit I've seen anyone take in years.

This plan is so fucking awesome. We reproduce to increase genetic diversity; and by virtue of that we allege that superior people all have a common denominator in societal values. We then proceed to mentor the other people into the same mentality, with sticks, to prompt some sort of brand new world where we all think intellectually in unison?

Find at least 3 cases of extreme irony.
I did not say that, I said if they cannot learn the difference between right and wrong they shouldn't exist. If a retard is willing to learn then I have no problems with them.
That's not really what you're saying though. In subtext, you're saying: "If they cannot learn the difference between right and wrong they shouldn't exist; if they are willing to learn they are no longer retards."
Its just like beating a retard who did bad to you, he made you angry but he has no control over what he's doing so you're the bad guy.
And you do, have control over what you're doing? I mean, say, if you beat the crap out of someone who made you angry?

Level 18
I never claimed to be righteous.
However i tought you were a liberal but here you're talking about killing people you dont like for reasons they cant change. In what way is your idea difrent than Hitler's?Dont talk about Godwin or whatever the name was, do you know any people like that? Do you know what their life is?Here you claim its meaningless but I ask, how are you more than then? The world is striving to be a better place of freedom and love for all but you want to throw all of that away for a place where a simple test determines wheather you live or die?Why i ask you?WHY? Who are you to judge them and their lives?You are just like the nazi exterminating hebrews,gypsies,homos,christians etc for not following the regime.And why do you hate your neighbor Dennis,how is he to die and you to live?

Theres plenty of food for everyone but they cant afford them because capitalism is gay. With the advances in science we could continue to grow as a race without problem.

Im just giving examples fladdle -.-
I am trolman, the master of the universe internet!

Level 22
I never claimed to be righteous.
However i tought you were a liberal but here you're talking about killing people you dont like for reasons they cant change. In what way is your idea difrent than Hitler's?Dont talk about Godwin or whatever the name was, do you know any people like that? Do you know what their life is?Here you claim its meaningless but I ask, how are you more than then? The world is striving to be a better place of freedom and love for all but you want to throw all of that away for a place where a simple test determines wheather you live or die?Why i ask you?WHY? Who are you to judge them and their lives?You are just like the nazi exterminating hebrews,gypsies,homos,christians etc for not following the regime.And why do you hate your neighbor Dennis,how is he to die and you to live?

Theres plenty of food for everyone but they cant afford them because capitalism is gay. With the advances in science we could continue to grow as a race without problem.

Im just giving examples fladdle -.-
I am trolman, the master of the universe internet!

Okay numb nuts.

Capitalism is gay? Yes, let's have every country convert to Socialism, or Fascism, because then my ideas would never come to light, (idiot statement, is idiotic). God knows Communism works, just look at the Soviets, (OH THE IRONY).

I have no **ing regime.

I didn't say, you should starve people, until they die a horribly painful death, I simply suggested, that for the sake of humankind, the idiots of world must be separated from the rest of the culture, so as not to influence it. Why my neighbor Dennis? Because he weighs 350, has the IQ of a toilet, and has 3 kids, this guy is making clones of himself, that will haunt the next generation, except this time, there will be 3 of him.

Level 18
Im pritty opposite to a capitalist so that would mabe make me a socialist or something not from those 4.

How are they influencing it that is negative to the entire world?Yes they are stupid but thats not a reason to die.

So you just hate him for beeing fat stupid and having kids?Do you have any morals?I mean i have a nasty neighbor who enjoys to play loud crappy music in the middle of the night (one night i was woken up by the loud moans of a woman coming from the porn on his computer -.-') and beeing a scumbag in general but i dont hate him nor do i wish him death.Infact I'm not sure if i hate anyone at all!(hate =/= dislike)

Level 22
I don't hate anyone, I'm simply saying that people cannot continue meaningless existences there are not enough resources to accommodate everyone.

The world's capacity is only so much, eventually world economies will collapse.

Status
Not open for further replies.