• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zoophilia, is it okay? — "Your Political Profile" TANGENT #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Description of Burden of Proof

Burden of Proof is a fallacy in which the burden of proof is placed on the wrong side. Another version occurs when a lack of evidence for side A is taken to be evidence for side B in cases in which the burden of proof actually rests on side B. A common name for this is an Appeal to Ignorance. This sort of reasoning typically has the following form:
Claim X is presented by side A and the burden of proof actually rests on side B.
Side B claims that X is false because there is no proof for X.
In many situations, one side has the burden of proof resting on it. This side is obligated to provide evidence for its position. The claim of the other side, the one that does not bear the burden of proof, is assumed to be true unless proven otherwise. The difficulty in such cases is determining which side, if any, the burden of proof rests on. In many cases, settling this issue can be a matter of significant debate. In some cases the burden of proof is set by the situation. For example, in American law a person is assumed to be innocent until proven guilty (hence the burden of proof is on the prosecution). As another example, in debate the burden of proof is placed on the affirmative team. As a final example, in most cases the burden of proof rests on those who claim something exists (such as Bigfoot, psychic powers, universals, and sense data).

Examples of Burden of Proof
Bill: "I think that we should invest more money in expanding the interstate system."
Jill: "I think that would be a bad idea, considering the state of the treasury."
Bill: "How can anyone be against highway improvements?"
Bill: "I think that some people have psychic powers."
Jill: "What is your proof?"
Bill: "No one has been able to prove that people do not have psychic powers."
"You cannot prove that God does not exist, so He does."
yes absolutely but in this case it is is less ignorance and more inexperience (presumably)
i hope this "trollman" character is in their early teens so that their brain may develop further and he/she gain more analytic talent

wtf who supports stuff like that

People who believe in true freedom.

trolman said:
Somehow the closest you guys got was comparing it to eating meat but if everyone stops thered be starvation,the numbers of animals will rise off the charts and alot of people would lose their jobs.

Closest we got to what? Justifying it? Nah, that can't be it, we all gave a /lot/ of evidence which would justify it. I think it's important to note: Justification does not require /you/ to agree. Since "Justice" is subjective. As I stated before, if you read everything again with an /OPEN/ mind. Then it'd be justified to you as well.

trolman said:
The proof you guys show is that its natural and blah blah blah but in my eyes that doesent count

Doesn't matter what you interpret as counting or not, because you don't listen to reason, so why should your opinion hold any weight?

trolman said:
, I wont throw alway my morals just for some random people from the internet who arent even zoophiles

Maybe you should consider getting some new morals

trolman said:
so why did we have this thread again?Oh yeah the admins -.-

Take some responcibility and be a man.

trolman said:
The only one?Try the outside world,this issue is uber tabo

You'd be wrong on that, I've had discussion with this matter with the outside world on a few occasions (through very obscure cercumstances) however we all conclude that it's not really wrong, but none of us would personally go for it.

General Note said:
Guys could you kindly stop insulting eachother, it's not helping

Level 17
So you mean users that don't have a troll on their name can't troll? Cool.

Not at all.

To tell you the truth i've clicked on your link automatically, and then i've realized that i didn't need to click on the link to realize that was a youtube video.
It was just a "revenge" for being rick & rolled.

My question was still serious about the usage of "listen" in english.

So do you support Bestality or are you against it?

I missed this, but just to answer you I don't think there's anything /wrong/ with it and wouldn't have a problem with somebody who did. You decide if that's supporting it or not.

trolman said:
And yes private, you are free to support it but dont blame me for anything when its your turn to die.

What's that supposed to mean?

Level 17
trollman i am not attempting to troll you it is just that by reading your posts i have drawn a mental picture of you being unable to comprehend something other than your own beliefs, i have not met many people like that and the ones i have are little kids and religious fanatics so thus the conclusion was made. you might as well have everything against zoophilia but it seems that you completely ignore some of the other ideas here as well as not provide any more reasons to why zoophilia is bad. this leads me to believe that the only reason you made this thread is to be able to troll users who made a post and not have a debate

Level 18
Because those posts aply to a world randomly created from and we randomly got here by some random events.I dont belive it happened that way so their arguments are invalid to me. I didnt state them because those are personal beliefs where there are no right and wrongs.

Level 17
Because those posts aply to a world randomly created from and we randomly got here by some random events.I dont belive it happened that way so their arguments are invalid to me. I didnt state them because those are personal beliefs where there are no right and wrongs.
"These arguments are invalid because I don't see them as valid."

Ladies and gentlemen, this is what an idiot looks like.

Level 17
What? No it wouldn't.
I'm honestly believing that you are more of a moron that can't comprehend English properly rather than a troll.. hell, even if I explained trolling to you then you probably wouldn't get it.

I do think I've said enough though, these posts going back and forth seem to go nowhere.
Cya. *unsubscribes*

Level 18
And i belive you're just a silly fool who hides behind PurplePot instead of attacking me direcrtly with his own arguments because they dont have any.Also callint me a morron really makes you the stupid one but no I am a better person and wont stick to your primitive shit. bbai

Level 28
Thats what wrong with you trolman, you keep saying and saying shit, but if someone got you on your face, you just say I don't care. That is bullcrap to just believe on your self, you should face it everyone got their own opinion and so you are. Its better to just keep it to yourself if you know that arguing with it will achieve nothing.

Level 18
bestiality-bestiality-demotivational-poster-1200471651.jpg

Level 17
Can't help you with that, english is not my native language.

Just checked, it seems you can't use "listen" that way :

Usage notes
In English, listen and hear are two primary verbs relating to audial perception. To hear represents automatic or passive perception of sound, while listen generally represents intentional or purposeful use of the sense of hearing. A similar distinction exists between see and watch in English.

Also thx for this thread, i'm still disgusted about zoophilia, but pretty valid points were made, morality is so subjective.

Status
Not open for further replies.