• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hidden Messages in Movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
God better shape up his plan of my life, it's pretty mediocre right now. Can you ask him to, Eldurazoru?

Level 8
Hey guys, please stay vaguely on the first topic this thread was derailed to.

Or don't. You know I've been thinking a bit and maybe I need the love of God in my life. I can feel him in my spleen already, actually.

Level 5
But God IS real! How else did all of you exist? Evolution cannot create Something as complicated as the Brain, or as the eye!
The universe didn't come out of nothing, God created it!

But Because you have not read the Bible or Believe in Him you do not feel as Enlightened as I do, and it is a Shame! But do not worry, He has a plan for all of us, even for you.

God Bless You!

No, and I wouldn't claim that the eye is a very complicated device.
I merely used religion (as the person who I responded to doesn't believe in) as a comparison to his argument, whereas they are both founded on the same type of argument and with no actual proof.

But this belongs to another discussion, if you want to continue the religious discussion you better start a new thread about it or you could always PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.